Hit Girth Plateau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit Girth Plateau

I have started PE on July 20, 2017 with starting measurements of approximately 14 cm BPEL AND 11.4 cm MEG. I started reading material on this website and few others and decided to order a Bathmate X30. I started by warming up with rice sock and few simple stretches in different directions and jelqed and from the start used Bathmate (first few weeks was to get a hang of it and started to learn how to use it correctly). At the same time, I started an Excel log and I have not missed a day filling it yet (My excel log has the following columns Bathmate time, Maximum cm in Bathmate, Jelq, Uli/Squeeze, Normal Stretch, Bundled Stretch, jai Stretch (I do them something between jai and short Tunica tug), Side to Side Stretch, Bathmate Hardcore Stretches, fowfer, tunica tugs, Edge/Balloon, Hindi Squat, Reverse/Kegel (90%/10%), Sex, Comment. As you can see, I have a very detail log and I do not perform all the exercises all the time, usually do some and then transition to another.

The first two month I did normal stretch for about 5 minutes and then jelq for 5-10 minutes and then use Bathmate from 5 and got to 15 minutes either all at once or refill 3 X 5 Minutes. I usually did 5 times a week 2 on 1 off and then 3 on 1 off. After 2.5 months, I did some measurements and I have gained about 1.2 cm (0.5 inch) in BPEL going form 14 cm to 15.2 and MEG from 11.4 to 12 cm. I added more jelq and more stretch and increased bathmate time and pressure (I would reached 18.5 cm in Bathmate, which is 3 CM more than my BPEL regularly with a very soft cock ring) and added Jai stretch throughout the day whenever I went to bathroom to pee. In the next month, I added Kegels and some Fowfer (maybe once or twice a week).

After 3 months, I gained 0.5 inch in length and 0.25 inch in Girth (July 20 – Oct 20). I then decided to increase the duration and intensity. By now I would do usually 15 Min stretches, Jelq, bathmate, jelq, Bathmate, jelq, bathmate, jelq (usually 20M total BM and 12 min Jelq, around 100 jai Stretches per day). The next month I added Side to side stretches (between 100-500 per day) and still doing the rest of the routine. I continued this routine until 3/30/2018 (8.5 months total PE up to this point and almost all the gains of 2.5 cm (14 cm to 16.5) and 0.8 cm (11.4 to 12.2) were gained in the first 4 months).

At this point, I was happy with the length gains, but for me Girth is by far more important. On 4/1, I started to do tunica tugs before Bathmate sessions and added Uli/Squeeze for 10 seconds between bathmate sets (between 5-15 for 5 times a week) and after few weeks added Bundled stretches (at first did some normal stretch, but later switches to all bundled stretch and the Jai stretch that I did during the day). I also added a 20-min session of ballooning for 5 days a week and also about one hour of sitting Fowfer from beginning of May. I have added Bathmate hardcore Stretches for the past month (Only about 3 sets of 30 min with very little pull).

I also wanted to last longer, so I am doing Hindi Squats, Reverse Kegel and Edging for the past few months.

My routine now takes around an hour, I usually do stretches now mostly bundled during the day and some before bathmate after warm up for about 15 min for 5 times per week, jelq about 2 minutes before bathmate since my EQ is always up and I can’t Jelq more before reaching a full erection and then I do few Uli/Squeezes and then use bathmate around 20-25 minutes in two to three tries (I do Jelq and Uli/squeeze between sets). I regularly do 2 to 3 sets of Fowfer for total of 60-75 min. I do 20 min Ballooning for 5 days a week and do jai stretch throughout the day and recently I do Batchmate hardcore stretches. Not sure why I have not gained almost anything for the past 7.5 months (the first 4.5 months gained 2.5 cm length and 0.8 cm girth and I had great EQ from the beginning).

FYI – I have taken few breaks other than the regular 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off (breaks were between 4-8 days every 3 to 4 months). I also take L-arginine, citrulline and Ginger few times a week.

Some useful things I learned during my first year in PE:

1. Always warm up (you feel a much better stretch and much better for girth exercises).
    2. I always entered Bathmate almost fully erect (Flaccid doesn’t do anything and I feel my skin is stretching more). If enter fully erect, bathmate stays on after three pumps and then wait for a few minutes and just pump once every few minutes (I usually reach to 18.5 cm inside bathmate, which is 2 cm more than my current BPEL)
    3. Sitting Fowfers are great and I can feel my flaccid hangs much better even after few weeks of this.
    4. I would recommend the following if you have time and privacy. Warm up, stretch, jelq, uli/squeeze, bathmate, jelq, Uli/squeeze, bathmate, ….. (Depending on erection level move on to the next, for example jelq from 30% to 80% and then do Uli/Squeeze and when fully erect enter bathmate. Also try to do lots of passive PE like Balloon, jai stretch or other stuff during the day.

My PE journey has reached a year and I am excited with the growth (wishes for more Girth, since I am doing everything possible to make it happen such as good warm up, tunica tugs, bundled stretches, jelq, bathmate pump, Uli/Squeeze, edge/balloon and all the rest.

I am happy with the expansion I get after long Bathmate session (not much Edema most are just expansion) and I have measured myself at maximum of 14.2 cm MEG and after a bathmate session (my highest on non Bathmate days have been 12.3 cm). The expansion last for about 6 hours but it gets less as time passes.

Any recommendation other than Hanging and extender if I want to add more Girth (no girth gains for the past 7.5 months and tried a lot of things)?
    Started 7/15/2017
    Starting Stats:
    BPEL 14 cm
    TEG 10.4
    MEG 11.4
    BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
    BPEL 17 CM
    TEG 11.7
    MEG 12.7 CM
    BEG 13.7

So much information my head hurts. Lol

nice post. I'm at 7 months and bought a BM week one, but haven't used it. I've been doing JP90 and my gains have been great, except for girth.

Im thinking that even though I jelq and v jelq, I may not have much to gain there. Perhaps you are like me? There just isn't much growth potential in your girth?

im okay with length gains right now, and I figure when length pleateaus, I'll work on girth and give the BM a try. However, I think I outgrew it already. Lol
    Start (01/01/18) BPEL=6.25, MEG=5.00
    12/03/18 BPEL=7.25, MEG=5.00
    Restart (12/01/21) BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
    Current BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
    Next Goal BPEL=7.00 MEG = 5.50

Comment

Even though I have not gained much birth the past 7.5 months, but my lost Bathmate expansion stays for sex for few hours ( I get to 14.2 cm expansion on in middle girth after long BM session). I recommend tou to start Bathmate slowly, since the post expansion is worth it (that number is more than 5.5 MEG and my base girth is close to 15 cm). The expansion after BM is worth all the time spent and is usable for sex.
      Started 7/15/2017
      Starting Stats:
      BPEL 14 cm
      TEG 10.4
      MEG 11.4
      BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
      BPEL 17 CM
      TEG 11.7
      MEG 12.7 CM
      BEG 13.7

Comment

My advice would be to change stimulus.

Work up to 3-4 minute manual clamping for 3-5 sets. Add in some horse squeezes or regular squeezes when you're ready, and then use the bathmate to hold that expansion for a bit (or use a cockring).
        01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
        04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
        12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Peforlife,
          Personally I’d revel in my gains, you’re doing great. That’s 2.6cm (3/8”) in girth in a year!? That’s great!
          I would suggest staying the course until gains stop, (no measurablthen I’d move on to clamping as USgains suggested.
          I’ve been at this over a year and a half and have about 1/8” MEG gain. Granted I switch from length to girth routines.
          Girth comes slow and the slower it’s built the more likely it is to be permanent (from what I’ve read).
          Starting 1/20/17
          BPEL 7.5
          MEG 4.6

Current
          BPEL 8.125
          MEG 4.8

Short term goal
          BPEL 8.5
          MEG 5

Long term goal
          BPEL 9
          5.5+

Comment

My reason for my suggestion is this: the bathmate expands tissues, including vessels, and pulls fluid into the interstitium. It does NOT occlude blood flow. Occluding blood flow will induce a hypoxic state and promote growth of blood vessels through a different stimulation pathway. The research literature shows that occlusion for five sets of five minutes with five minutes rest between sets triggers vascular AND muscular growth.

The pressure from clamping, and especially squeezing, also does a great job of expanding the tunica and other tissues. For me, at least, I feel it more intensely than with the Bathmate.

Comment

Originally posted by USGainEx View Post
              My reason for my suggestion is this: the bathmate expands tissues, including vessels, and pulls fluid into the interstitium. It does NOT occlude blood flow. Occluding blood flow will induce a hypoxic state and promote growth of blood vessels through a different stimulation pathway. The research literature shows that occlusion for five sets of five minutes with five minutes rest between sets triggers vascular AND muscular growth.

The pressure from clamping, and especially squeezing, also does a great job of expanding the tunica and other tissues. For me, at least, I feel it more intensely than with the Bathmate.
              Can you share any literature you read on this or what I should google around for?! Super Interested!

Comment

I warm up with the bathmate while wearing a cockring for about 10 minutes. Then been doing clamped jelqing for 3 sets of around 10 minutes or less. Has been working well

Comment

Originally posted by USGainEx View Post

Good post information! I agree....
                  Have you tried "Bundle" hang work? It really forces the Tunica to stretch and in turn helps promote greater expansion.
                  -Foldus,
                  L.G. Hanger,-
                  Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                  www.lghangerllc.com
                  PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Great overall review of the science behind hypoxia-induced angiogenesis, with tons of referenced studies:
                    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3411127/

Comment

I use cock ring regularly for the last few years during sex and try to use it after bathmate sessions (can’t always due to privacy). I have started 10 second squeezes for the past month whenever I can (either before or during bathmate) or during the day after short stretches if I become erect, which is very common (I would say I do between 3-8 squeezes 5 times per week). I have also added bundled stretches for the last month as well, How effective are bundle stretches?are they effective anytime or just before bathmate?
                      Started 7/15/2017
                      Starting Stats:
                      BPEL 14 cm
                      TEG 10.4
                      MEG 11.4
                      BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                      BPEL 17 CM
                      TEG 11.7
                      MEG 12.7 CM
                      BEG 13.7

Comment

Originally posted by peforever View Post
                        I use cock ring regularly for the last few years during sex and try to use it after bathmate sessions (can’t always due to privacy). I have started 10 second squeezes for the past month whenever I can (either before or during bathmate) or during the day after short stretches if I become erect, which is very common (I would say I do between 3-8 squeezes 5 times per week). I have also added bundled stretches for the last month as well, How effective are bundle stretches?are they effective anytime or just before bathmate?
                        Duration matters when it comes to intermittent hypoxia. Most tissues are normal at ~5%, so you have to stop the blood flow long enough for O2 levels to drop in order to induce a response; typically 3-5 minutes.

I do my squeezes for 10-20 seconds while clamping manually for 3-4 minutes at a time, allowing a couple of minutes between sets for the tissues to re-oxygenate. After three sets, I put on the cockring and edge, releasing pressure on the dorsal veins every couple minutes to get some fresh blood in.

It would be worth it to give it a shot; building up your times to 3-5 minutes. It looks like you've maxed your bathmate gains for the moment.

Comment

I will try more Uli/squeeze between and before bathmate sets and try to wear A cock ring after bathmate session. I will wait few more months and if no gains then I will look into clamping.
                          Started 7/15/2017
                          Starting Stats:
                          BPEL 14 cm
                          TEG 10.4
                          MEG 11.4
                          BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                          BPEL 17 CM
                          TEG 11.7
                          MEG 12.7 CM
                          BEG 13.7

Comment