Sneaking up on the stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaking up on the stretch

I can't find the post now, but a few days ago I read where someone was talking about a technique to get more out of stretching by sneaking up on it to prevent a contraction reflex.

I tried it on a whim. Very interesting. Pulled slowly until I felt a light pulsing, and then just held it there. A few seconds later, I felt it "give" so I continued slowly until I felt the pulsing again. Stopped again until it gave, and continued. Took a couple minutes, but I got all the way up to my belly button, and it was a completely different stretching sensation. I could feel the stretch all along the shaft instead of at the base, and it felt like I was stretching muscle instead of tendon.

Anybody remember what post that was or care to give some finer points on this? Could be a great addition to my routine
    01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
    04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
    12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

It seems like you are pulling and then holding until it relaxes and then pull more. May be something good, may mean nothing at all. Here's an idea; start a progress log in the progress forum and keep it updated, then you and other members can keep track on if it does make any difference or not.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Did you have a good time or was it all work?
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        It seems like you are pulling and then holding until it relaxes and then pull more. May be something good, may mean nothing at all. Here's an idea; start a progress log in the progress forum and keep it updated, then you and other members can keep track on if it does make any difference or not.
        Not exactly. I've never had it relax by pulling to full extension and just holding it there. This is pulling slowly and never hitting extension until well past the normal stretched length. In the thread I mentioned, someone said they got way more than an extra inch, and they were supposedly a big gainer who learned it from another big gainer. I got about an extra inch of stretched length while doing it.

I was hoping someone who's mastered it would chime in and give some pointers

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          Did you have a good time or was it all work?
          Lol. Just work. I was skeptical it would even work, but decided to give it a shot anyway. Not sure if it would translate to any real gains or just a waste of time.

Comment

Search for German stallion
            Started 7/15/2017
            Starting Stats:
            BPEL 14 cm
            TEG 10.4
            MEG 11.4
            BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
            BPEL 17 CM
            TEG 11.7
            MEG 12.7 CM
            BEG 13.7

Comment

I seem to vagely remember this . The idea was to gradually stretch the dick in a very relaxed fashion and just keep a prolonged stretch . So lying in a warm bath get as relaxed as posiible and try to get a stretch with no tugback . So that requires a long time to get to full stretch .
              I tried it once or twice you do get a longer stretch than normal

Comment

Working...
              X