A true believer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A true believer

At the age of 53 I truly had given up and decided that I was destined to die with a below average pecker. Have tried a few times throughout my life to enlarge but with no results.
    About 3 months ago I decided to give this one last try after finding this site and I must say guys, never ever give up, this really is possible.
    Starting out with a BPEL of 5 1/4" and an EG of 4.5" i must say i was lacking.
    But after 3 months of semi regular routine I am currently sitting at BPEL of 6 1/8" and an EG of 5 1/4"
    A combination of stretching and jelqs were the most part of my routine for the first 2 months and then i read on here about the Bathmate. OMG this thing is amazing. I feel so much fuller and solid now. My flaccid size hasn't changed a lot but wow I am certainly now a grower compared to before.
    Looking forward to the next 3 months. But my biggest issue is finding time.

Cheers all

Another skeptic turned believer. Congrats on your gains!
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaz12345 View Post
      At the age of 53 I truly had given up and decided that I was destined to die with a below average pecker. Have tried a few times throughout my life to enlarge but with no results.
      About 3 months ago I decided to give this one last try after finding this site and I must say guys, never ever give up, this really is possible.
      Starting out with a BPEL of 5 1/4" and an EG of 4.5" i must say i was lacking.
      But after 3 months of semi regular routine I am currently sitting at BPEL of 6 1/8" and an EG of 5 1/4"
      A combination of stretching and jelqs were the most part of my routine for the first 2 months and then i read on here about the Bathmate. OMG this thing is amazing. I feel so much fuller and solid now. My flaccid size hasn't changed a lot but wow I am certainly now a grower compared to before.
      Looking forward to the next 3 months. But my biggest issue is finding time.

Cheers all
      Good for you man. One thing I found quite interesting is how u managed to accumulate more reppage .......like 7 bars with just one post. That to me is quite odd. Given that you posted just 10 or 11 hours ago, a new member, not that many active members in that time frame as I have seen ....and certainly not enough to blanket u with many many rep points. In fact, as I have seen recently it is more popular to give posters a like rather than a rep point. Could just becoming old fashioned or out of style so to speak. Look at many newbies like yourself, some with dozens of posts with zero rep points , quite a few all told.

Something just does not add up here.

Comment

Big thumbs up, Gaz! That's phenomenal gains for three months! I'm making good progress at 40, and wish I'd known about this stuff at 20 or earlier.
        01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
        04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
        12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by dejaview View Post
          Good for you man. One thing I found quite interesting is how u managed to accumulate more reppage .......like 7 bars with just one post. That to me is quite odd. Given that you posted just 10 or 11 hours ago, a new member, not that many active members in that time frame as I have seen ....and certainly not enough to blanket u with many many rep points. In fact, as I have seen recently it is more popular to give posters a like rather than a rep point. Could just becoming old fashioned or out of style so to speak. Look at many newbies like yourself, some with dozens of posts with zero rep points , quite a few all told.

Something just does not add up here.
          There's nothing strange going on here. I gave him the rep points for making what I thought was such a great motivational thread in his first posting.

If the member giving out rep points has a high "Reputation Power" listing then the recipient will get a larger proportion of points compared to what someone with a lower rep power could give.
          Big Al
          Administrator
          PEGym Editor
          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Big Al; 07-19-2018, 03:07 PM.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            There's nothing strange going on here. I gave him the rep points for making what I thought was such a great motivational thread in his first posting.

If the member giving out rep points has a high "Reputation Power" listing then the recipient will get a larger proportion of points compared to what someone with a lower rep power could give.
            Interesting. Still can't see how even if you just gave him reppage for the post, he could still garner that much rep bars. Impossible in my mind to do so. We are looking at the equivalent of possibly hundreds of rep points, again given the several rep bars. The whole point of the rep system on here as well as elsewhere is for fair and democratic allocation of rep points by members. As such it does seem to be rather unconventional and maybe unorthodox for a moderator or administrator to take it upon themselves to commander the whole rep system in favor of a post they just so happen to like. In addition, even to give rep points as a mod or admin , with more rep power than average, how does repping once give several hundred rep points?. Never seen this before and I work as a moderator on a website completely unrelated to PE.

Comment

Interesting. Still can't see how even if you just gave him reppage for the post, he could still garner that much rep bars. Impossible in my mind to do so. We are looking at the equivalent of possibly hundreds of rep points, again given the several rep bars. The whole point of the rep system on here as well as elsewhere is for fair and democratic allocation of rep points by members. As such it does seem to be rather unconventional and maybe unorthodox for a moderator or administrator to take it upon themselves to commander the whole rep system in favor of a post they just so happen to like. In addition, even to give rep points as a mod or admin , with more rep power than average, how does repping once give several hundred rep points?. Never seen this before and I work as a moderator on a website completely unrelated to PE.
              I certainly didn't give myself those rep points nor did I ask for them- they were earned; so there's no commandeering of the system involved.

To elucidate- when one clicks on the star for adding rep points to a member's post there's no mechanism for moderating how many points one can give- it's an automatic function. If one has high rep power, then any time they add to a user's reputation it's going to give more rep points than if someone with a lower rep power were to do it.

Just to be clear, you think all members should be restricted to giving same rep power- regardless of how many points they have? If I were a millionaire should I be restricted to giving out only as much charity or earnings to whomever I felt deserved it as the poorest person was capable of? I don't see how restricting my ability and freedom to give out what I earned as I see fit would be considered "fair".
              Big Al
              Administrator
              PEGym Editor
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Big Al; 07-19-2018, 09:07 PM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I always enjoy reading threads like these. It's great when a guy starts pe, commits to it for a certain amount of time, and procures gains as a result. It tickles me real good when dudes don't think pe works. lol

Thrilled for ya, Gaz. You keep them gains coming!

dejaview, don't be bummed about the whole rep system thing. Maybe you're thinking you're not a quality member who contributes because your rep points aren't as high as you'd like, but that doesn't mean your posts aren't valued. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Light Metal View Post
                  dejaview, don't be bummed about the whole rep system thing. Maybe you're thinking you're not a quality member who contributes because your rep points aren't as high as you'd like, but that doesn't mean your posts aren't valued. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
                  I agree 100%! If rep points are a big concern (and they really shouldn't be), increased participation and quality posts will ensure one gets them.

If it's any consolation, he already has as many "greenies" as I or any of the top ranking members do
                  Big Al
                  Administrator
                  PEGym Editor
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Big Al; 07-20-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Congrats on your success!
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

DEJA - Each member can only give 1 rep (positive or negative) per post - this includes Mods and Admins.

There's no way, to my knowledge, to circumvent this system.

If you are ever concerned about the action of a Mod or Admin, please feel free to PM me to look into it, rather than publicly insinuating one of our Mods or Admins has done something nefarious.

Thanks!

Now... BACK ON TOPIC....

Gaz - Congratulations on your gains! That's awesome! I thinking finding time is one of the most difficult things anyone has when working on a goal. There never seems to be enough time in the day.

I suggest MAKING time. No, not a time machine - although that would be handy! - but rather purposely getting up early and doing your PE first thing in the AM.

I look forward to hearing more from you!
                      Kimberly
                      PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

You were average to begin with, you weren’t lacking by any means.

Comment

This is the typical early pop from lig stretches.

Comment

Working...
                          X