Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i maximise length with 0 girth gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i maximise length with 0 girth gains?

is this possible? is it possible to gain entirely length and 0 girth? my girth is just over 5" and if you read my log you will see im completely focusing on length as they say you should target length before hitting girth. im a bit worried that i wont have control over my girth and that will naturally increase along with my length because i dont have any long term goals set out i basically want to get it as long as i can hopefully. atm ive just started hanging with the lg for 2hrs 2on1 off. what can i do to minimise girth gains to the best of my ability?

Not sure that's really possible, but maybe. Focusing on length doesn't mean not allowing girth gains, though. I'd just stick to length exercises and let whatever girth come as it may.
    01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
    04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
    12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Hanging will more likely than not add some base girth to you because of the force the hanger stretches that area with. Really its nothing to be worried about. When we say target length before girth we mean do primarily length exercises like stretching and hanging as opposed to advanced girth work(pumping, clamping, etc) If you gain girth from hanging, that doesn't mean you're doomed for girth gains later on.
      Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

I too am after length, with a 6" mid and 6.25" base girth I have enough but I feel if it gets longer without getting thicker it will look too thin.
        For whatever it's worth I started out at 6x5, and am now 7x6 from just jelqing and stretching.

Comment

Stretching only should help, though you may still see some girth gains from the tunica being expanded.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

any differences in girth gains between manual stretching and hanging

Comment

I was reading an old thread last night that went pretty in depth on this. The consensus was that light weight/ long hanging sessions build length with minimal girth and heavier sets activate girth.
              Starting 1/20/17
              BPEL 7.5
              MEG 4.6

Current
              BPEL 8.125
              MEG 4.8

Short term goal
              BPEL 8.5
              MEG 5

Long term goal
              BPEL 9
              5.5+

Comment

Originally posted by BoneStock View Post
                I was reading an old thread last night that went pretty in depth on this. The consensus was that light weight/ long hanging sessions build length with minimal girth and heavier sets activate girth.
                real interesting, link?

Comment

Originally posted by Portcitynt View Post
                  I too am after length, with a 6" mid and 6.25" base girth I have enough but I feel if it gets longer without getting thicker it will look too thin.
                  For whatever it's worth I started out at 6x5, and am now 7x6 from just jelqing and stretching.
                  You started at the same size as me, can I ask how long it took you to get to the size you're currently at?
                  Hazards' Log - Gains Ahead!
                  Current Size (16/08/2020):

6.375" x ?"
                  Goal Size:
                  8" x 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Hazards View Post
                    You started at the same size as me, can I ask how long it took you to get to the size you're currently at?
                    Literally made all my gains in the first four months and quit actively doing pe, I did measure the other night and found I've lost some girth....so I'll be back at it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by not a digbick View Post
                      real interesting, link?
                      I do so many searches and so much reading, it’s a needle in a haystack but I’ll see what I can do...
                      Starting 1/20/17
                      BPEL 7.5
                      MEG 4.6

Current
                      BPEL 8.125
                      MEG 4.8

Short term goal
                      BPEL 8.5
                      MEG 5

Long term goal
                      BPEL 9
                      5.5+