Anyone done side to side stretches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone done side to side stretches?

I'm trying these out because I did them wrong last time I did them. About how far in did you start gaining? I'm only doing length work now and if lig stretching doesn't work I may move to hanging.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
    I'm trying these out because I did them wrong last time I did them. About how far in did you start gaining? I'm only doing length work now and if lig stretching doesn't work I may move to hanging.
    How'd you do them wrong?

I'm doing Big Al's Jelq Free routine, and I gained half a centimetre after the first cycle (the cycles last for six weeks). Overall, I've gained nearly 1.5 centimetres (basically, .5 cm for each cycle).

Comment

Originally posted by Light Metal View Post
      How'd you do them wrong?

I'm doing Big Al's Jelq Free routine, and I gained half a centimetre after the first cycle (the cycles last for six weeks). Overall, I've gained nearly 1.5 centimetres (basically, .5 cm for each cycle).
      I didnt keep the tension when going from one side to the other. Instead of doing a pendulum motion i just kinda pointed them in the opposite direction.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I'm doing the jelq free routine also but have only done one week of exercises so far. How do you know you did them wrong?
        6/26/18 measurements

BPEL-6 7/8"
        NBPEL-6 1/4"
        MEG-4 3/4"
        BEG-5.5"
        FL-3.5-4.5"
        FG-4"

Goals

BPEL-7.5-8"
        NBPEL-7"
        MEG-5.25"
        BEG-6"
        FL-5"
        FG-4.5"

Comment

Originally posted by CFG View Post
          I'm doing the jelq free routine also but have only done one week of exercises so far. How do you know you did them wrong?
          I didnt do the pendulum motion. I only used force when pulling one side to the other.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

It works, took me close to 6 weeks to see results and gained my final .2". I didn't pendulum in a fluid motion. It was more like Left, Down, Right.

If you really want to unlock the secret do this: UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT A B SELECT START

Sorry couldn't resist!!!
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I think i did mine too fast and wasnt mindful of the motion or getting a good stretch.
              Last edited by HansTwilight; 07-05-2018, 10:57 PM.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I think i did mine too fast and wasnt mindful of the motion or getting a good stretch.
                You don't need to spend more than a second stretching from one side to the other.

Stretch your penis out, then pull it towards a downward angle firmly but not too hard (unless pulling hard is more effective for you). Now, as far as that angle goes, you might have to tinker with it, but I think a "45 degree angle" is a pretty good start. Your position is smack-bang in the middle of being pulled out and pulled down. With your angle set, pull your penis to the right, touching your thigh, then keeping that tension throughout the stretch, pull to your left, touching your other thigh. That's two reps. Each time to pull to one side, that's a single rep. It should only take you a second to perform each rep, too.

That's how I do mine, and hopefully how I've described to do the stretches will help you.

EDIT: That nearly 1.5 cm gain I mentioned in my previously post is now officially 1.5 cm. I measured a couple of days ago. Only .5 cm to go and I've reached my goal! I've no doubt the side to sides will get me there!
                Last edited by Light Metal; 07-06-2018, 04:35 AM.

Comment

You don't need to spend more than a second stretching from one side to the other.

Stretch your penis out, then pull it towards a downward angle firmly but not too hard (unless pulling hard is more effective for you). Now, as far as that angle goes, you might have to tinker with it, but I think a "45 degree angle" is a pretty good start. Your position is smack-bang in the middle of being pulled out and pulled down. With your angle set, pull your penis to the right, touching your thigh, then keeping that tension throughout the stretch, pull to your left, touching your other thigh. That's two reps. Each time to pull to one side, that's a single rep. It should only take you a second to perform each rep, too.

That's how I do mine, and hopefully how I've described to do the stretches will help you.

EDIT: That nearly 1.5 cm gain I mentioned in my previously post is now officially 1.5 cm. I measured a couple of days ago. Only .5 cm to go and I've reached my goal! I've no doubt the side to sides will get me there!
                  How much time for that gains?
                  Current 7,7 BPEL 5,6 MSEG 14/11/18

SHORT TERM GOAL 8x5,8

MID TERM GOAL 8,5x6,25

LONG TERM GOAL 9X6,5

Comment

How did you increase your reps? Did you have to pull harder over time? How long did it take to get those gains? How did you feel after doing them?
                    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

The tension should peak at the extremes of the stretch range.
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        The tension should peak at the extremes of the stretch range.
                        I keep the same amount of tension throughout the whole motion, making the motion take a little longer. Should i change it up or just keep doing that? As in only focus on stretching the sides, and ignore the stretch while transitioning to the other side?
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by eivbisi View Post
                          How much time for that gains?
                          About three cycles--or eighteen weeks (each cycles lasts for six weeks). The reason I’m saying cycles and weeks is because I tinkered with the routine to see if I could gain faster. I “wasted” two cycles doing that, but I’m not particularly upset because I learned--and am still learning, even--what works for me and what doesn’t.

Comment

How did you increase your reps? Did you have to pull harder over time? How long did it take to get those gains? How did you feel after doing them?
                            By fifty per week; I’ve found that to be the best number for me so far. I do three sessions a week, so it goes like this: Monday – 20, Wednesday –15, Friday – 15.

I haven’t increased the pulling intensity. I only pull firmly. Pulling harder doesn’t feel good for me.

Like I said to eivbisi, it’s taken roughly three cycles. .5 cm gains after each cycle.

Feel just fine. Penis is a little fatigued, but that’s normal, I think.

Comment

Maybe im overthinking all of this. It sucks that i cant seem to gain length m. Girth was easy in the beginning, now everything has stalled.
                              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
                              X