Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for tissue/bio people: Hydrogel and stem cell or ecm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for tissue/bio people: Hydrogel and stem cell or ecm?

What would happen if I poked a small hole in the skin over​ my corpus cavernosum and injected one of the commercial bioresorbable hydrogels? Many companies are now culturing stem cells from patients for cosmetic use. Could I then inject this into the gel and get tissue growth? What about using extracellular matrix? Seeding this in the body seems much more straight forward than doing it in vitro and then trying to implant, from a recovery and from a growth perspective. I really want to try this but I am thinking about: differentiation, granulomas, and other unforeseen consequences.

Do you mean like fat/silicone/other stuff implant under the skin? Because that s doable and is done even now but it doesn t have any effects on the corpus cavernosa or the tunica from what i know, it s just inserted through a needle under the skin and remains there. Only thing related maybe is the fact that you need heat to apply after and days after the insertion, just like PE?..

Comment

Ok thanks. I don't mean fat/silicone though. I mean extra cellular matrix or stem cells derived from one's own body and reimplanted, with the expectation that the cells would differentiate/trigger growth of blood vessels.

Comment

Sounds dangerous .

Comment

Originally posted by bodymod11 View Post
          Ok thanks. I don't mean fat/silicone though. I mean extra cellular matrix or stem cells derived from one's own body and reimplanted, with the expectation that the cells would differentiate/trigger growth of blood vessels.
          Why not just trigger satellite cells to do the same thing? A few minutes of blood flow restriction or other hypoxia-inducing stimulus will trigger vascular growth.
          01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
          04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
          12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Well you only have one dick and it's working right now. Do you really want to risk it on some experiment like this?
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
            X