Effective JelQing technique for beginers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effective JelQing technique for beginers

The reason of this post is to help the members that don t find effectiveness in the Jelqing.
    I think I am the proper person to speak about this because I have done 3 periods in my life jelqing in the past and I saw zero gains.
    Period 1=3-4 months zero gains
    Period 2=6 months zero gains
    Period 3=8 months zero gains
    Period 4(Current period) 2,5 months = +1cm girth.

The thing that I changed in my current Jelqing period is that I am performing the stokes very light and very slow.
    The how much slow can be described by number... so its 4-6 secs strokes.(in the past I was doing 2secs strokes with zero results)
    The how much intensity on the OK fingers grip is something that I will try to explain the best I can.

Let s name the intensity with 3 LEVELS
    1)LIGHT intensity
    2)Medium intensity
    3)Heavy intensity

Our fingers have a) SKIN ,b) TISSUE(under the skin) ,c)Bones(under the tissue)

1) LIGHT intensity description :
    I name LIGHT intensity OK grip when the milking is involving only the skin of the fingers...
    So its so light that gives the impression-feeling that only the skin is dragging on the penis

2)MEDIUM intensity description:
    I name MEDIUM intensity OK grip when the milking is involving only the skin+the tissue of the fingers...
    In order to add the tissue in the game ... you have to tight the grip more comparing to the fingers skin milking.

3)HEAVY intensity description:
    I name HEAVY intensity OK grip when the milking is involving the skin+the tissue+the bones of the fingers...
    In order to put the bones of the fingers in the game you have to tighten your grip even more so that you can also feel the bones of your finger being involved in the milking.

In these 2,5 months I never got in the HEAVY intensity Jelqing.
    The 2 months I was using the LIGHT intensity and now in my last 15 days I am entering SLOWLY the MEDIUM intensity and I am watching closely my PIs to see what s going on.

My history had shown that Jelqing is NOT about intensity but a matter of technique.

These was my 2 cents.
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-01-2018, 05:21 AM.

I m 3 months + into PE jelq/stretch/manual clamp, but i never jelqed more than 10 minutes till this week as i gradually increased in a 3 day straight jelq work out..i actually saw some gains after i did 3 days on, 2 days off

Comment

IMO 3 days on/1 day off is the best.

Comment

I've been thinking about lightening my grip to prevent injury so this seems pretty convenient for me. I'll probably try closer to medium.
        Starting Measurements
        BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
        EG: 5.25"

Goal
        BPEL: 8"
        EG: 5.5"

"Dream" Goal
        BPEL: 8.5"
        EG: 5.75"

Comment

This is excellent advice!

As per the warnings, for jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate.

The jelq can be an effective exercise when transitioning from a pure stamina or conditioning routine as it lends itself well to EQ improvement if it's performed with light strokes. The FEEL of the exercise should be given priority, and once this has been mastered then reps and intensity may be added over time.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Very interesting read. I always thought jelqing was more effective with as much intensity as possible. I'll definitely attempt to jelq with a lighter grip in my next PE session.
            Hazards' Log - Gains Ahead!
            Current Size (16/08/2020):

6.375" x ?"
            Goal Size:
            8" x 6"

Comment

It s all about the technique and watching your PIs.
              When I am miking lightly and slowly I see my penis in every stroke becoming very fat ...when I am tighten then grip it starts getting thinner in the same session.
              So this was speaking to me... and I was not wrong of taking a good listen to it.

I have also found out that when I am crossing my fingers OK grip on the sides of the penis I tend to grow thicker on the up/down part of the penis and when I m crossing the fingers Ok grip on the up/down part of my penis I tend to grow thicker in the sides of my penis.
              Is my observation correct?Any vet can reply to this please?

Comment

Originally posted by teodeles View Post
                It s all about the technique and watching your PIs.
                When I am miking lightly and slowly I see my penis in every stroke becoming very fat ...when I am tighten then grip it starts getting thinner in the same session.
                So this was speaking to me... and I was not wrong of taking a good listen to it.

I have also found out that when I am crossing my fingers OK grip on the sides of the penis I tend to grow thicker on the up/down part of the penis and when I m crossing the fingers Ok grip on the up/down part of my penis I tend to grow thicker in the sides of my penis.
                Is my observation correct?Any vet can reply to this please?
                Hand position can have a notable effect on the shape of the penis. Consider the V-Jelq (AKA "Spock Jelqs") from the side instead of the median plane as shown in the images.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

There is no right way or wrong way to jelqing intensity - unless one way or the other results in injury. For those who gain using light pressure, that's the way for you to go. Others, like myself, have seen success by using a firm to very firm grip. Again, as long as your technique doesn't result in injuries, and you see gains, then that is the way for you to go. But grip strength is only half the battle. Each guy has to determine for themselves how often and how many strokes to do. Since way more guys quit as opposed to keep going in PE, factoring in time constraints and other factors need to be taken into account. Gaining more slowly but staying at it beats the hell out of fast gains that come from being very aggressive - only to burn yourself out shortly thereafter.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I ll tell you a story.
                    11 years ago I had a relationship with a girl that lasted 3 years.
                    We had the best sexual chemistry on the planet...( I don t think anyone has experienced something so intense ... but this is an other story)
                    When we met and for about 2 years we were having sex for 1-3 hours daily.
                    The average was about 30 mins blowjob and 1 hour sex.
                    We were having sex 6 days/week and the 1 day that we weren t together we were speaking via phone and masturbated (phone sex) We had become sex maniacs.

After about 3 months of having so much sex and blowjob(she had a nice tight pussy) my dick had become thicker and longer than ever... I had never seen my dick so big...
                    I was starting to hit her bottom in every position of sex and she was feeling pain.( I couldn t do this when we first met)
                    She told me " baby your dick has become bigger" .. so this confirmed my observation...

After about 2 years and 1.000.000 hours of sex LoL ... we stopped having sex so much and everyday.
                    This is when my penis started returning to normal.

This is why I started experimenting with LIGHT JelQing... because I thought " My dick had become bigger in the past.... HOW? by being milked inside lips and pussy)
                    The lips and the pussy is LOW intensity LoL !

So I started simulating this intensity with my hand...
                    This is where the magic started happening...

Well I know everyone is different , but I can speak only about myself.
                    TeoDeles
                    Member of the Month July 2018
                    Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-01-2018, 08:11 AM.

Comment

I ll tell you a story.
                      11 years ago I had a relationship with a girl that lasted 3 years.
                      We had the best sexual chemistry on the planet...( I don t think anyone has experienced something so intense ... but this is an other story)
                      We were having sex 6 days/week and the 1 day that we weren t together we were speaking via phone and masturbated (phone sex) We had become sex maniacs.

After about 3 months of having so much sex and blowjob(she had a nice tight pussy) my dick had become thicker and longer than ever... I had never seen my dick so big...
                      I was starting to hit her bottom in every position of sex and she was feeling pain.( I couldn t do this when we first met)
                      She told me " baby your dick has become bigger" .. so this confirmed my observation...

After about 2 years and 1.000.000 hours of sex LoL ... we stopped having sex so much and everyday.
                      This is when my penis started returning to normal.

This is why I started experimenting with LIGHT JelQing... because I thought " My dick had become bigger in the past.... HOW? by being milked inside lips and pussy)
                      The lips and the pussy is LOW intensity LoL !

So I started simulating this intensity with my hand...
                      This is where the magic started happening...

Well I know everyone is different , but I can speak only about myself.
                      Excellent observation!

EQ is paramount when it comes to gains. One can perform all of their enlargement specific exercises correctly, but if their EQ is below par then so will their gains be. With high EQ, one maximizes the potential of their enlargement exercises.

Comment

I just gotta say that this is my kind of relationship. My first one was basically this and I think that spoiled me in a way haha.
                        Starting Measurements
                        BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
                        EG: 5.25"

Goal
                        BPEL: 8"
                        EG: 5.5"

"Dream" Goal
                        BPEL: 8.5"
                        EG: 5.75"

Comment

We are lucky to have experienced something like this.
                          Now we can die anytime in piece. LoL

Comment

I never experienced something like this, never had a girlfriend sex relationship because of my dick(downward curve and pretty long 20.5cm BP, can t have sex with a girl facing me) and my overall look, pretty ugly and have several skin problems..But i can see this GRIP thing being very important. I once noticed in a rest day during some edging that i got my biggest erection ever doing light strokes ONLY, and not killing my glans with hard strokes that i usually did pre PE..I also do light/slightly advanced grips jelqing, but i never did tight grips, so i don t know what it does for me..also, i never got spots on the head like some say, probably from proper jelqing, also never felt any pain while doing them, actually felt good and "natural" expansion..
                            If you read on reddit though, that m9ter guy, his "monster girth" routines suggest you should use hard core grips and jelq till you actually feel a slight pain that translates into expansion..and he did gain a lot actually, he has before/after photos on the site..Any thoughts on this??

Comment

Spots on the glans is a side effect from overdoing it... its not an indication of effectiveness
                              You must not feel any pain during any PE activity

Comment

Working...
                              X