A break of two weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A break of two weeks

So I came back after two weeks of holidays. And I didn't do any PE in my break. I've seen some threads about taking these breaks to maximize your gains.

Well, I must say, I came back and measured my dick. It's still the same! Some people claim gains after these breaks. But I can't...
    But my PE journey up untill my break was: 3 months of the beginners routine and I made 0.5 inch length gain and 0.2 girth gain.

After that I went on holidays for 2 weeks and I came back and the lenght gains were still there, but the girth gains werent. Maybe I needed to cement it? Maybe, but I hope it will come back, I'm really positive it will come back within a week! Because I started PE 2 days ago and it seems to be coming back

Another effect of my break is that I only did 2 days of PE and my dick feels like i'm a beginner again. Almost like you didnt train for a while and suddenly you start again and you can actually feel the training, the muscles. Only now my dick is half an inch longer than I first started with PE.

nice going .... i have not taken any deconditioning breaks till now .... The breaks i have taken till now are just off days ....

Comment

welcome back RyanV I haven't seen you posting in a while, but sounds like all is well, which is great

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I've experienced the same thing. After the break I discoverd(like you) that you have to take it easy for a couple days. You could start seeing gains from starting again?

Like upyours said, Welcome back.

Comment

Yes, you do have to build back up to where you were at. I tried going right back into things then had to take another few days off because of it. I did also grow a bit during my break. No girth but a bit 'o length.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I had a tiny length gain when i took my first decon break after my first month.. But I'm going for longer this time before I try to decon!
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I've taken a little 1 week break and both times I've lost libido and morning wood.. It's sort of depressing, ironically though, that's how I was when I started.
              Started on 03/04/2010
              BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
              Current as of 06/17/2010
              BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

Hey guys, well as I've posted elsewhere, a break seems to be a good thing for me and I tend gain well in the weeks after the break
                August 09
                NBPEL 6.25
                BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                BPEL - 6.9
                EG 5.4
                Current
                BPFSL
                8 5/8
                BPEL 7 15/16
                EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                NBPEL - approx 7"
                The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Breaks are definitely good things. Personally, I think everyone should consider a week long break every 2-3 months. This will help avoid having to take much longer deconditioning breaks of 2-3 months that often. Inevitably, you'll have to take those too though...

Comment

Exactly gator. Helps refresh body and mind
                    August 09
                    NBPEL 6.25
                    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                    BPEL - 6.9
                    EG 5.4
                    Current
                    BPFSL
                    8 5/8
                    BPEL 7 15/16
                    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                    NBPEL - approx 7"
                    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

It does feel good to take a break. I feel like i'm a beginner again and feeling every workout now. My penis seems to be larger, however I have trouble measuring because every time I pick up the ruler to measure my dick, I loose a little bit of my erection.

By the way, I gained my girth back within 4 days. The lenght gains are still present

Comment

thanks for the info,
                        i will try taking a break after 3 months

Comment

Working...
                        X