No results. What am I doing wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No results. What am I doing wrong?

I have been doing PE for months no, around 6 or more. I have gotten ZERO results. I haven’t taken any more than a week off. I’m on a 2 on 1 off schedule. I warm up with a sock for 5-10 mins then I first stretch for 2 mins each side (up, down, left, right, center) then I have been jelqing for 15 mins, 2 days on then 1 off. I do it exactly as it’s outlined. I started with 10 mins and then after 2 months went to 15mins. I don’t ever get any “expansion” after my workouts like everybody else seems to. My dick just looks at me like “fuck you, now I look like a lobster.” I recently got a size genetics and wear that for 2-3 hours a day for the past month. NOTHING. I don’t wanna give up because I feel we’re all the same genetically and that I’m seconds away form a break through. Any help would be nice. Thanks
    -Joey

You might want to try more intense exercises. Big Al's Jelq Free Routine would be a good start. If that doesn't work, you can try doing some higher volume exercises, with less intensity of course. You will probably need to wear that extender for longer than 2-3 hrs a day, just so you know.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

What are you using for heat?
      01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
      04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
      12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

I had the same luck as you with manual PE.
        8 months with zero gains and my Pis were shit.(turtle all day and low EQ)
        At the last 2 months I am hanging and extending and Jelqing with slow strokes and My Pis are superb.
        You have to use your extender gradually and reach to a point that you will be wearing it for at least 6 hours/day.

After starting gaining some experience with PE and after reading a lot lot of posts and have the great guidance from vets here , I have come to a conclusion that I was using higher intensity than needed in my manual stretching and I was performing fast and tight jelqing.
        After 2 months of slow strokes and light grip I have gained 0,5cm in girth.
        It seems that manual PE is an art that someone has to master in order to see results.
        While hanging and extending , if you follow the basics , you can t go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by teodeles View Post
          I had the same luck as you with manual PE.
          8 months with zero gains and my Pis were shit.(turtle all day and low EQ)
          At the last 2 months I am hanging and extending and Jelqing with slow strokes and My Pis are superb.
          You have to use your extender gradually and reach to a point that you will be wearing it for at least 6 hours/day.

After starting gaining some experience with PE and after reading a lot lot of posts and have the great guidance from vets here , I have come to a conclusion that I was using higher intensity than needed in my manual stretching and I was performing fast and tight jelqing.
          After 2 months of slow strokes and light grip I have gained 0,5cm in girth.
          It seems that manual PE is an art that someone has to master in order to see results.
          While hanging and extending , if you follow the basics , you can t go wrong.
          How long do you hang/extend, how much weight?
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

You can read my Log Hans
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...deles-log.html

Comment

Working...
            X