Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching and curves

Hi guys,
    I am here abouit 0.5 year and doing Stretching for PE. just stretching.
    latley i started tension stretching every time i am in the toilet after peeing. Suprisingly i got 0.5 cm in girth and 0.5 cm in NBPEL (now i am 6 inch nbpel and 5.7 inch EG).
    The problem my penis is a little bent to the right, and it was not the like before!!! its was stright like an arrow. its a little scare me and ihave no clue what to do? can stretching cause curves in the penis? is there any way to fix that?
    Thanks

I can only guess that it was always like that before, but because you have now worked and stressed your unit it has become more pronounced. Fixing curvature is pretty hard but doing all your excercises opossite to your bend should be a good start.
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
      I can only guess that it was always like that before, but because you have now worked and stressed your unit it has become more pronounced. Fixing curvature is pretty hard but doing all your excercises opossite to your bend should be a good start.
      I am skeptical about that my penis was always like that, but i will definitely try to stretch to the opposite direction. thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X