X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by Mightlyshort View Post
    Yeah I've been edging for a month or more now. I feel ballooning would be more beneficial, but I might just do both.

Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...20776-log.html
    Keeping a log is a great idea! It'll motivate you and keep you accountable.

Leave a comment:

• Mightlyshort
    replied
    Yeah I've been edging for a month or more now. I feel ballooning would be more beneficial, but I might just do both.

Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...20776-log.html

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    One should test themselves out with edging to establish a baseline. IMO, the best exercises is the Stop and Starts- a structured from of edging which typically concludes with ejaculation. The optimal way of performing this method is during sexual contact.

Leave a comment:

• USGainEx
    replied
    Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    If you are interested in edging as a pe tool read this.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml?highlight=
    That thread explained a LOT. Thanks a million.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    If you are interested in edging as a pe tool read this.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml?highlight=

Leave a comment:

• Mightlyshort
    replied
    Holy crap, ballooned for twenty minutes. I get wet with edging, but way more with ballooning. I was also surprised how sore my base was getting from not keggling, similar to waking up in the night with a supersain boner you literally have to stand up and walk around to get relief from. I can see how this might help with gains...

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Ballooning is simply a form of edging with a given set of rules .

I define edging as a form of masturbation with more than just geting off in mind so it is a large area of study with many forms within it . Stop/start alone has a large number of variants . Plateau edgeing is another form popular onsite . The various simpller forms of reverse kegel and kegel edging can of course be included within stop start and plateau edging . Then of course are the mmo forms . The penis growth forms of edging are yet another area .
    Ballooning is a form of edgeing with certain rules, break enough rules and it is no longer ballooning .

Leave a comment:

• Mightlyshort
    replied
    When you say PreE, you mean premature ejaculation? I'm finishing all my routines with edging, but now it sound like I should be ballooning instead...

Leave a comment:

• incogneeetoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Mightlyshort View Post
    Three questions:
    1. How short is too short for edging?

It really depends on the individual. I think edging does not have to lead to ejaculation, so any time you can get to that PONR then stop, that is helping towards edging and PreE.

2. Where do you draw the line between edging and ballooning?

Seems to me that the two are slightly different. Edging is all about getting up to that PONR and not succumbing to it. Ballooning is all about getting up to the highest EQ level and keeping ballooned up like that for a while. Both are good exercises, however I think edging is more for PreE, while ballooning is geared to wards PE.

3. Is edging always meant to end with ejaculation, and if not, what makes it different from ballooning?

I am going to say "No". Everyone has different approaches to edging, but if we are using it as a PE technique, then there should be two hours or so between the edging and ejaculation. I, personally, do not ejaculate after edging. I try to only ejaculate with the wife. Anyway, they are slightly different in terms of goal and method.

Ballooning is used to get as big as possible. I balloon more than I edge these days. I use a loose "ok" grip around the base of the head. I slightly stimulate the erection to get it as hard as possible without really getting all that excited.

Ballooning is done by massaging/stimulating a particular spot on the erection to get it as engorged as possible. Not necessarily for edging purposes. Used mostly to fight PreE, edging is stimulating the erection as you try to control the urge to ejaculate. Edging, and this is just conjecture, is probably done mostly by jerking the erection to simulate PIV sex.

Leave a comment:

• Mightlyshort
    started a topic Edging vs Ballooning

Edging vs Ballooning

Three questions:

1. How short is too short for edging?

2. Where do you draw the line between edging and ballooning?

3. Is edging always meant to end with ejaculation, and if not, what makes it different from ballooning?
Working...
X