Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper conditioning = faster healing?

Hey guys, got a question.

We all hear about the 3 month conditioning period.

Is the conditioning aiming to make the penis adapt to cell breakage, therefore repairing faster?

I've done quite a bunch of intensive girth exercises, and my penis is still broken after a week - broken tunica walls, about 70 - 80% erections, no turtling, good flaccid hang, bigger than before.

Where you are at is 'making a decision".

What I mean, is like when I was using an extender, I was faced with conditions, as you described, and I could decide:
    1) keep extending and tolerate the 70-80%
    OR
    2) allow more rest & recuperation to regain a better erection.
    OR
    3) do some other PE work (other than extending, like a bit of pumping).

The only uncertainty, is which path is going to work out best for you.

Isn't this fun ?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I believe the conditioning is to get you conditioned, or in shape, to make your erection stronger and better set to be stretched, etc.

Even then, 3 months is a long time. Best to take a break to let the healing happen.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Conditioning allows you to train harder (without injury) and to get more out of the training you perform.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm giving my member a hard time, went pretty intensive on it and now got bad EQ, just about to finish a week of recovery without supra slammers, I pumped though.

Comment

Big Al, you were right about Supra Slammers being a more advanced exercise, it really shocked and broke my dick, lol.

It heals pretty slowly, so I guess I caused a ton of micro tears, because I performed all the intensive exercises without enough rest, as in pushing on it while it was already broken..

Still gained 0.2 inches MSEG though, and 0.2 inches BPEL.

Comment

P.S. the length came first, girth gains started showing much later, I guess I really had to break it first to start the expansion process?

Comment

I'm not fond of the idea of "breaking" the penis! One should make sure the penis is well conditioned before starting enlargement-specific exercises, and from that point one should move up the ladder of intensity starting with the less intense type movements first. This ensures you train in the most productive and safest manner possible.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Al, could you please tell - what is the one surefire sign that my penis has fully recovered?

I just feel the sides of the shaft and feel it all bumpy and broken up, that's how I judge that it's still not ready. Also low EQ of course.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpmystride View Post
                    Thanks for the feedback Al, could you please tell - what is the one surefire sign that my penis has fully recovered?

I just feel the sides of the shaft and feel it all bumpy and broken up, that's how I judge that it's still not ready. Also low EQ of course.
                    Glad to help

You should be showing no signs of soreness or exhaustion. Definitely no anomalies- visible or palpable.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      Glad to help

You should be showing no signs of soreness or exhaustion. Definitely no anomalies- visible or palpable.
                      I have slight soreness but I just started recently. What should I do? Rest until that goes away? I don't want to get off schedule if I don't have to.
                      Starting Measurements
                      BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
                      EG: 5.25"

Goal
                      BPEL: 8"
                      EG: 5.5"

"Dream" Goal
                      BPEL: 8.5"
                      EG: 5.75"

Comment

Same, I fear letting it completely off and shrinking back to where I was before lol, I pumped and stretched during the week of rest.

Comment

Originally posted by That'sNotVeryAppropriate View Post
                          I have slight soreness but I just started recently. What should I do? Rest until that goes away? I don't want to get off schedule if I don't have to.
                          Very slight soreness at the beginning of a new routine is to be expected. As long as it's slight and dissipates in under 24 hours, you should be OK. Some extra time spent during the warm down can accelerate healing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            Very slight soreness at the beginning of a new routine is to be expected. As long as it's slight and dissipates in under 24 hours, you should be OK. Some extra time spent during the warm down can accelerate healing.
                            Ok that's great. It does go away not long after. I'll be sure to warm down longer. Thanks
                            Starting Measurements
                            BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
                            EG: 5.25"

Goal
                            BPEL: 8"
                            EG: 5.5"

"Dream" Goal
                            BPEL: 8.5"
                            EG: 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by That'sNotVeryAppropriate View Post
                              Ok that's great. It does go away not long after. I'll be sure to warm down longer. Thanks
                              You're most welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X