Is less more ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is less more ?

Thats the question , for example , a guy who jelqs 20mins and the other (me) who jelqs 1hs per day , its the same jelq for 20mins than 1hs or its about safe exercising

2015-01-18-0048_jasmin-guentert_cfc95f24.jpg

Have you tried doing less? That is the question, Mister Wintergates. If you haven't, perhaps you should for a month or so, take careful note of any results that occur, and proceed from there.

I'll say it until I'm blue in the face--or in the case of the Internet, maybe, until the keys on my laptop break--I do three sessions a week, and I make progress from that. Bumped it up to four days once and found it wasn't working so well. Dropped it back to three, and the gains resumed.

More isn't always better.

Comment

Training is very much a scientific experiment one performs on themselves. Keeping things in equilibrium is very important, and "more" does not always equal better.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Wintergates View Post
        Welcome and yes jelquing is very very good i overjelqed for 7 months when i started i did 3hs of compulsive jelq every night (not jokin) and got thrombosis on a vein , just dont overdoit like me , when you are new you have lot of motivation trust me dont do it for more than 30 mins.
        Extender , hanging is so fucking primitive , i did 7 months of jelq with great results im manual stretching now with a silicon sleeve so much fun
        Dont overjelq pls , when i started PE 7 months ago i ended with thrombosis on a superficial vein for jelqin 3hs per night like frenzy 1sec strokes , i personally dont think warm ups and downs are transcendent because when u start jelqing or doing manual exercises you are already warming up but thats up to you.
        I read "Less is more" tons of time and its fair , 10-15 mins of jelq 1sec strokes are enough to stimulate growth. I wish you good luck on enlarging your piece of cylindric meat.
        i dont get how people can limit to only 20mins per day its just absurd , why people then hang 3hs a day daily without issues , whats the secret behind jelq , i dont know i dont see myself jelquing only 20mins , maybe i can jelq 30 mins , stop and then keep fapping to my gallery of one piece swimsuits girls till i cum is that safer
        I'm not, nor do I want to be, a moderator on this forum, but not only have you asked and been answered this question before, you've also answered it yourself, and contradicted yourself over the course of two weeks, in multiple different posts.

I don't know if you're just in denial over the answers you've received, or it's due to a language barrier, but I'd hate to be wasting my time if this is nothing more than trolling.
        Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
        Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
        Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Comment

Originally posted by ArtisticAnarchist View Post
          I'm not, nor do I want to be, a moderator on this forum, but not only have you asked and been answered this question before, you've also answered it yourself, and contradicted yourself over the course of two weeks, in multiple different posts.

I don't know if you're just in denial over the answers you've received, or it's due to a language barrier, but I'd hate to be wasting my time if this is nothing more than trolling.
          I think im the only one losing time here because no one can answer my questions , do you even jelq for more than 30mins

Comment

Here is my answer. Yes, less is more.

I have never jelqed more than 5~10 minutes. Really. 10 minutes on the outside.
            I will edge for longer, and will do up to 45 minutes in a routine, but just jelqing for an hour? Wow, I think it'd fall off.

I think it is much better to do a short, well controlled routine with careful jelqing than it is do just jelq for an hour.

I do a specific number of jelqs. I count them. Then I stop.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Thats the question , for example , a guy who jelqs 20mins and the other (me) who jelqs 1hs per day , its the same jelq for 20mins than 1hs or its about safe exercising

[ATTACH]98112[/ATTACH]
              Are you plugging the car maker Kia or something?. ....Please explain the pic, as it evidently has nothing to do with PE.

Comment

Originally posted by dejaview View Post
                Are you plugging the car maker Kia or something?. ....Please explain the pic, as it evidently has nothing to do with PE.
                The bulge?
                Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

For me less is more. If i do like 20 min streches 30 min jelq i see negative pis and shrinkage of the penis... if i do lets say 10 min strech 10 min jelq im fuller looser and ready do have sex, all positive pis. ALWAYS with rice sock warmup, it make all the diference.

But when we discuss exercises and routines results, we have to remeber that the same way a pushup can be good, it also can be bad, depends how the person is doing it. So we have to judge results with our own trial an error and experience.

Comment

[ATTACH]98112[/ATTACH]
                    Well the relevance of this pic is I would jelq to that.

Comment

So I’m wondering guys if less I more. How do you cooperate that with the progressive overload system? I mean if you think jelqing more than 30 mins is bad how are you progressive overload then?
                      Started 07-november-2010

Measurement (NBP)
                      Lenght: 6.4''
                      Girth: 4.8''

Next measure date: 07-februari-2011

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Well the relevance of this pic is I would jelq to that.
                        Lmao
                        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Keko View Post
                          So I’m wondering guys if less I more. How do you cooperate that with the progressive overload system? I mean if you think jelqing more than 30 mins is bad how are you progressive overload then?
                          Everybody's "overload" is different. Less is more because less gives you positive PI's, while "more" gives you negative PI's. It's a saying that completely disagrees with overzealousness.

Progressive overload is not more, in this case.

Comment

Dunno. Maybe if you're trying to stretch your clit?
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                            EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                            EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
                              Dunno. Maybe if you're trying to stretch your clit?
                              I have a mighty large clit.

Comment

Working...
                              X