Stuck at 4.9 girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at 4.9 girth

I really need help breaking this current plateau.
    I’m at 4.9 girth and while I’ve been clamping and soft clamping for the last 3 weeks and practicing PE for around 90 days. I haven’t gained a mm since my initial newb gains. I usually do 10 minutes clamped with 5 minute breaks in between for 3 to 5 rounds once per day.
    I usually don’t take takes off unless I feel like my penis needs it which it usually doesn’t.

I really want to be 5.5-6.0 in girth. I would like to be longer too but I’d be okay if that didn’t get any bigger but I can’t stand my girth being what it is. Any advice?

Hi GBB,

Thanks for posting.

Listening to your body triumphs everything else. You stated a key phrase in your post:

"...I feel like my penis needs it which it usually doesn’t."

Pay attention to those feelings instead of stuffing them down...there is real wisdom in them. Besides, the PE police will not pull you over if you take off a week.
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

In addition to what Ujjayi said, PE is a marathon, not a sprint. Progress is slow moving, regardless of how many exercises you do, and in some cases doing too much can hamper progress even more.

For girth gains, here's a little perspective for your expectations:
      Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
      PE GYM TOP PERFORMERS LIST-GIRTH

- dustpan - ADS, jelq, bundled stretch, hanging, clamps - (2.625 inches) - 5 years

- going411by7 - edging, stretch, jelqing, clamping - (2 inches) - 6 months

- JonPop - jelqs+v-jelqs, tunica tugs, pee pulls, kegels, pumping - (2 inches) - 11
      years

- ​sssssteve - jelq, stretch, edge, ADS, clamp, pump (1.75 inches) -12 years

- Hydeaway85 - jelq, clamping-edging, - (1.625 inches) - 4.5 years

- PESG - jelq+v-jelq, stretch, uli, flaccid bends, kegel - (1.5 inches) - 25 months

- kingpole - slow wet jelq, stretch - (1.5 inches) - 3 years

- Pegasus - edging/MMO, squeezes, ulis, JP90 - (1.5 inches) - years on and years off spanning 30 years

- Looking4more - JP90, uli, squeeze, pumping - (1.3 inches) - 18 months

- wishful10x8 - pumping, hanging, clamping, jelq, stretch, edge - (1.3inches) - 2 years

- Big Al - jelq-free routine, kegels, start-stop - (1.25 inches) - 3 months

- rbi99 - bundled LAS, UJs, UVs - (1.25 inch) - 5 years

- sevenpointfive - clamping, edging, hard kegels - (1.25 inches) - 6 years

- DennyA - erect jelqs, squeezes, ulis - (1.25 inches whole shaft) - 10 years

- Lazy 8 - cranks, jelqs, stretches, horse squeezes - (1.2 inches) - 3 years

- DreamOn - phallosan (4000 hours), hanging, pumping - (1.1 inches) - 10 months

- raptor6 - manual clamp, stretch, jelq, hanging - (1.1 inches) - 3.5 years

- not2big - pumping (main method), jelqing, stretching - (1.1 inch) - 5.5 years

- thependulum - clamping, jelq, bathmate, stretch - (1 inch) - 1 year

- DaddyDick - jelq, hanging, pumping, extender, manual - (1 inch) - 1.5 years

- NCC707 - clamping, hanging, bends, jelqs, stretches, squeezes - (1 inch) - 1.5 years

- getinbig - KITJ, UJs, Clamped edging, squeezes - (1 inch) - 1 year 7 months

- mannakonda - jelqing, stretching, extending, BigAl jelq free routine (1 inch) - 1 year 10 months

- Joint-Expansion - ulis, squeezes, air and water pumping - (1 inch) - 15 years
      Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
      Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
      Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Comment

My usual question, which usually goes unanswered:

What are you using for heat?
        01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
        04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
        12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Have you tried clamped ballooning?
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

@USGainEx I stopped using a heated rice pad about a month ago. I heard it wasn’t really that necessary.

Comment

What’s ballooning? I thought that was just making sure one remained at full erection while clamped.

Comment

First of all, heating is very important before girth excercises and you get much better expansion (I bought flaxseed eye pillows from amazon which is similar to rice sock and stays warm for 10 min after one min of microwave). You have to be patient, since girth growth is very slow. I have started PE 13 months ago and had good initial gains (first four months 2cm length and 0.8 cm girth), but gains became much slower for the next 6 months (maybe 0.3 cm length and 0.1 cm girth). For the last two months I added about 30 min of bundled stretch throughout the day and added 10 second Uli/squeeze before and between my bathmate sessions and I edge more usually around 30 min per day and I have noticed some gains and yesterday on an off day reached 12.7 cm MEG (5 inch). My starting girth was 4.5 inches and now I am 5 and after pump, I can reach 5.5 easily (BEG passes 6 inches and pump last for at least 10 hours but gradually decreases).
                Started 7/15/2017
                Starting Stats:
                BPEL 14 cm
                TEG 10.4
                MEG 11.4
                BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                BPEL 17 CM
                TEG 11.7
                MEG 12.7 CM
                BEG 13.7

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBiggerBoi View Post
                  What’s ballooning? I thought that was just making sure one remained at full erection while clamped.
                  Ballooning: The Perfect Addition to Your Penis Exercise Routine

How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Thanks for the info. I honestly just don’t think I’m going to be happy until I reach at least 5.5 EG. I’ll try incorporating heat back into the routine.

Comment

@USGainEx I stopped using a heated rice pad about a month ago. I heard it wasn’t really that necessary.
                      Necessary? No, not absolutely. But connective tissues are much more compliant and deformable above 104 deg F. Physiology research says 104-113 is the sweet spot. To get the heat to penetrate into the right tissues, whatever you're applying it with needs to be hotter

So its not a "warm up", its a heat up. Get it as hot as you can without pain and keep it there for a few minutes. Then hold the expansion while it cools.
                      01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
                      04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
                      12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Lots of great advice here.
                        Just take it slow and steady, but don't be afraid to push for maximum expansion and keep it there when you think your penis is ready for it. You really have to listen to what your body is telling you I think.
                        I was amazed when I got to 5" girth! When I hit 5.25" I felt really thick. Its a huge difference from 4.5".
                        5.5" is a great goal, just be prepared to put the work in for a considerable time to get there.
                        started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
                        6/10/11
                        NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
                        FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
                        24/10/11
                        NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
                        31/3/12
                        NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
                        3/5/12
                        NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
                        13/2/13
                        NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
                        15/5/14
                        NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

Comment

Clamped ballooning is masturbation while wearing a clamp. It engorges your erection more than regular clamping alone.
                          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

What changed for you to have your girth grow so much in years 2011-2014 as opposed to what happened from 2008 to 2011?

Comment

Want to report back and say that I added heat for about ten minutes before about another 10 minutes of jelqing (I hardly ever jelq) and then finally started my clamping.... got up to my regular level of expansion. Then I went and added a 15 minute bathmate session and had the most expansion of my penis life.

I got up to 5.5 inches and stayed there for about an hour after.

I know there’s a ton of negative hype on the bathmate but I’m going to keep incorporating it into my routine and see what happens.

Hopefully it accelerates my girth gains.

I’m really trying to hit 8x6 in a couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                              X