Long Hiatus because of Propecia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Hiatus because of Propecia

Hey guys. I'm looking for some life help and big decision help. I know this place is a very supportive one.

I used to be somewhat active on this. Maybe some of you will remember. Ever since i started propecia (finasteride) i of course have significant penis side effects. The defeated dick. The dick that blood doesnt ever want to be in. Those who have done it or have researched the horror stories know about this. Luckily i dont have the really bad side effects.

Anyways it basically negates all pe exercises ability to do anything. In fact i lost all the girth gains and cant even really get them back while on this. Especially the base. I still have my length size at around 8 inches or more though. But now my flacid or semi hard is dreadful at all times, pathetic and the corpus cavernosas act like they dont ever want to be engorged. The Corpus spongiosum also has significantly taken a hit especially at the base.

All this being said. I am a 27 year old single guy who most people think is quite fit and handsome but i also am naturally fair skin and half reddish hair half brownish. Bald would not look good on my head. i already have endured hair line recession. If i go a day without the finasteride the front half of my hair frizzes up and thins up ... im stuck on this unless i can get a transplant or something.

So what do i do? I could have a wonderful dick and lose significant attractiveness and hate myself that way or hate my dick right now and at least be kinda good looking still. Obviously i continue to choose my hair.

Now i have a plan of buying an extender for the next few months. I want to at least get to around 9 inches and then go from there and see if i cant be happy with a fucked up long penis lol. Which one do yall suggest for that?

Another question is will my defeated perpetually thin dick and low dht levels be helpful to quicken extender gains or hinder them?

I used to walk around with a great flaccid i could barely wear swim trunks without a lot showing ... if i got back to that id be the hit of the apartment complex pool (lot of college kids here) lolol or something like that anyway.

But i cant bring myself to get off it. Especially knowing many took years to start seeing their dick get back to normal but in my experience i will say i have gone a few days a couple times off it and my dick did start responding and acting much better even after just a few days off so i have hope it will act much better and be pe ready if and when i ever do ...

I guess also im asking are there any on propecia in here that manage to have success? Does your dick actually act pe'd ? When u work it out the next day u got them pe girth and flaccid things going on? That all left after a few months on propecia.

Anybody got other ideas or words to help. this has been a huge mental issue for me for the last few years and the one thing i go back to is that dick pills help and work for sex and if im especially attracted to her my dick still works pretty good and still hangs around 8 x 4.9 but with no good base girth anymore ;/

But then i tell myself what does the girl care? She doesnt know i used to have much better base girth and mid girth ... but shed care if i was balding. So yes thats where im at. Its just hard and thank you for those that read all of this.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section forgive me
    Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
    4.7 MSEG
    5.1 BEG
    4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
    5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
    4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

You could try pumping.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
      You could try pumping.
      maybe i will try to buy both then
      Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
      4.7 MSEG
      5.1 BEG
      4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
      5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
      4.2 EHeadG

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
        maybe i will try to buy both then
        Might want to start with this.

41O9EE1hoCL._SY355_.jpg
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

[ATTACH]98146[/ATTACH]
          With what? The pump? Shouldnt you get length first anyways?
          Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
          4.7 MSEG
          5.1 BEG
          4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
          5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
          4.2 EHeadG

Comment

Have you tried minoxidil? I know they say only use for male pattern hard loss (vertex of head) but for me it regrew all frontal hairline as well. I think diet and fitness also helped.

I would in no way, ever, take finasteride. It is chemical castration and in some cases can't be undone due to testicular atrophy. I would get in the gym and do squats 2x a week to get your testosterone up. Work up to heavy weight and use proper form. Bench on days between squats. Also take a zinc and cod liver oil supplement.

Quit the finasteride and shave it. Get a ripped body. Ripped, bald, with a big cock is a winning combination. You will feel amazing. Do you have good facial hair? Beard it if you can. I wish I knew at 27 what I know now at 40 about diet and lifting. I always -thought- I knew but I had it wrong.

Good luck, my friend!
            3/8/2017: BPEL 7.75 MEG 5.25
            5/31/2018: BPEL 8.125 MEG 5.5+ and growing
            Goal: BPEL 8.5 MEG 6

Comment

[ATTACH]98146[/ATTACH]
              What the hell is that thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Letsgivehermore View Post
                Have you tried minoxidil? I know they say only use for male pattern hard loss (vertex of head) but for me it regrew all frontal hairline as well. I think diet and fitness also helped.
                Frontal hairline recession is included in the androgenetic pattern.
                - CM

...measuring...

The Goal Pole Goal Poll

Comment

Originally posted by Letsgivehermore View Post

I would in no way, ever, take finasteride. It is chemical castration and in some cases can't be undone due to testicular atrophy. I would get in the gym and do squats 2x a week to get your testosterone up. Work up to heavy weight and use proper form. Bench on days between squats. Also take a zinc and cod liver oil supplement.

Quit the finasteride and shave it. Get a ripped body. Ripped, bald, with a big cock is a winning combination. You will feel amazing. Do you have good facial hair? Beard it if you can. I wish I knew at 27 what I know now at 40 about diet and lifting. I always -thought- I knew but I had it wrong.

Good luck, my friend!
                  I already eat healthy, squat, and have a ripped body. I have lifted consistently for 10 years. It doesn't mean being bald will look good on me. Some people dont have the head for it.

Finasteride doesn't atrophy testicles. It stops test conversion into dht actually raising free testosterone according to studies and my own testosterone tests. It does shrink the prostate and the CS and the base and harms the penis. I had a minoxidil shampoo but maybe ill go try it for real and see how it goes even though like you said it isnt really for the front.
                  Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                  4.7 MSEG
                  5.1 BEG
                  4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                  5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                  4.2 EHeadG

Comment

Does nobody here take propecia? Is it really that hard on the dick u cant really pe?
                    Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                    4.7 MSEG
                    5.1 BEG
                    4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                    5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                    4.2 EHeadG

Comment

If it were me im choosing dick over hairline. You can have all the muscle, good looks, confidence, and attract every girl in the world but if you're not comfortable with your penis, one of the biggest, if not biggest contributor to our masculinity, then IMO you are not gonna be happy especially in the long term. Hair will probably go later anyways. Might as well start getting used to it, and you never know. Women might like it more than you think. Try biotin if you haven't already or other remedies that might work for hair loss.
                      Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Originally posted by ShutOut View Post
                        If it were me im choosing dick over hairline. You can have all the muscle, good looks, confidence, and attract every girl in the world but if you're not comfortable with your penis, one of the biggest, if not biggest contributor to our masculinity, then IMO you are not gonna be happy especially in the long term. Hair will probably go later anyways. Might as well start getting used to it, and you never know. Women might like it more than you think. Try biotin if you haven't already or other remedies that might work for hair loss.
                        It's funny how quick people are to say penis over hair here. In other threads it is the same response. But again most of yall are middle aged or older so that makes sense.

It's not like my dick doesnt work. It's just shitty when im not hard and unable to to be pe'd and usually have thinner boners. It still is adequate. Just not what it could be. If i hop off the drug i will lose almost all my attractiveness in the face. It isnt an equal trade off. In a few years i can get hair replacement surgery. Ill spend 6k on that that is worth it. Dont feel comfortable yet letting it get worse though. When im 29 or 30 ill probably be ok with doing the replacement thing and letting it shed off then.
                        Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                        4.7 MSEG
                        5.1 BEG
                        4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                        5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                        4.2 EHeadG

Comment

Originally posted by ShutOut View Post
                          Also many people say it takes years to get back to normal or close to it dick wise so i could lose my hair then not even gain anything
                          Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                          4.7 MSEG
                          5.1 BEG
                          4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                          5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                          4.2 EHeadG

Comment

If i wasnt a white fairish skinned egg headed 27 year old single guy id get off the fin and go for a huge dick. But its an unfortunate reality lol
                            Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                            4.7 MSEG
                            5.1 BEG
                            4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                            5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                            4.2 EHeadG

Comment

So I have a couple things that I might be able to suggest hopefully. If you are in the early phases of hair loss, now is the time to try and treat it before it progresses. They say that the sooner you work on your scalp, the more hair you'll save and also can possibly grow back. If you look at the results of any testament to a product when it comes to hair loss, the best results are those who had the most hair and thickest hair prior to starting treatment. I've done a bit of research on this topic and continue to do so. What I learned, which I'm sure you may have came across if you have decided to take on finasteride, is that MPB is a trait but it is activated through chemical reactions in the body. Those hormones are the key. You are already taking something to help counter the DHT conversion but at a cost (your dick). Have you took a look at other options? I would suggest less risky options.

For me, I've been using Revivogen scalp therapy for the last year. I've been using the Revivogen shampoo and conditioner for the last three years. For me, I am trying to prevent any further loss while also trying to regrow whatever I can. I've noticed a bit of regrowth at the front of the scalp as well as more hair growing thicker in follicles that were previously undergoing miniaturization. Recently, I heard about two other products : Regrowz and Dr. Morse's Healthy Upper Circulation tincture. I have both now. The regrowz is basically the same concept at the revivogen scalp therapy but I am going to replace the revivogen to see if the regrowz is more effective. If not, I'll switch back. Now the Healthy Upper Circulation is an herbal mixture that comes with a dropper that you can add into a drink. The concept is that it basically gets proper blood flowing to the upper body, including the head. It also helps the lymphatic system move waste products which can possibly remove those nasty things that can be blocking your hair follicles. When taking it, your hair actually has a thicker feel to it. However, these things are expensive when you consistently refill on them which you would need to do in order to continue keeping your hair in good health. They say even after hair transplants, you may need to continue to use products to help prevent any further loss to untreated hair.

Hopefully some of this helps out. I wish the best of luck to you and any other man trying to keep his hair as well as his dick. We need to put ourselves in the best possible position that suits us as men.
                              Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
                              EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
                              EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
                              EG : 6"

My progress log :
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

Working...
                              X