Maybe a weird question but how much of a pelvic fat pad do you have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe a weird question but how much of a pelvic fat pad do you have

Your supposed to measure with the BPEL to get a more accurate measurement of your penis. I haven't did PE in about a year and im planning to start the 90 day routine so i decided to measure myself again and my BPEL was 6.5'' i was shocked and confused i thought maybe i gained from the time off but turns out i just got fat lol my penis nbpel is 5.25'' so my fat pad is 1.25'' instead of 1'' as last time and i always thought 1'' was normal but i see some people say they have a 0.5'' fat pad. is this normal or are they just low fat and ripped. because if i had a 0.5'' pad i'd be 6'' which would be awesome. lol oh also im 5'8 and 170lbs im working on the weight lose so hopefully i loose fat and gain from PE

We're about the same height and EL size.

I went from 240lbs down to 160lbs a couple years ago and I think it made some difference, just not as much difference as I was hoping. Still had a 1" fat pad. Now it's more like 1.5" because i've let myself go again. Got to start eating healthy again, but stress and depression gets the better of me.

Comment

I ya know all about stress and depression. I've been taking 30 mins walks for the last 2 weeks and i do find it helps my mood. its not a cure but it does help. I need to learn to stay away from sugar and frozen food.

Comment

I’ve lost 50 pounds in a couple years, fat pad a bit less, but not much. The last place a guy loses fat is the love handles and his fat pad. It’s annoying to be sure.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

ya i was around 155-160 last year ? and 1 inch pad so i'd have to be 120lb again to have a 0.5'' pad lol im not going back to 120

Comment

I'm 5' 9" 220lbs stocky build....but I have a 2" fat pad, it sucks! Gives me a 5" nbpel and 7" bpel.
            As soon as I get the extra money I'm probably going to get it lipo'd out.

Comment

I have had a fat pad thin as paper and i have had well over an inch depending on bodyfat .

Comment

Damn if mine was like paper id have a 6.5'' dick. GOALS

Comment

Originally posted by ilovetacos View Post
                  Damn if mine was like paper id have a 6.5'' dick. GOALS
                  Maintaining very low bf% lifetime is not practical.

Comment

Working...
                  X