Stretching and what happens with the Scrotum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching and what happens with the Scrotum

I always include at least 6 minutes of stretching in various directions in my routine. I notice that I get a slightly different, maybe more intense stretch when I use my other hand to hold my scrotum in place. What I mean is: if I just stretch my penis with one hand, the sack kind of gets stretched a bit too, because I have a fairly large "turkey neck", it sort of follows suit in the direction with my penis.

Would it be more beneficial to just allow the scrotum to stretch along with the penis, or should I hold it back and push it in the other direction? Will doing that make it even saggier, or tone it up?

I'll make it clear that I don't like having a saggy scrotum at all, and prefer the way my balls look in cold temperatures.
    BPEL - 6.25"
    EG - 5"

I think that before PE and my improved erections my stats were more like 6 x 4.75.

This turtle neck happens to me aswell, I don't let it bother me and I really doubt it will effect the scotum at all. I have the same feeling as you though I don't want my scrotum to get saggier than it already is.
    Evoliain's Log

Comment

So when you do your stretches do you hold your scrotum back / pull it in the other direction? Or do you just leave it alone?
      BPEL - 6.25"
      EG - 5"

I think that before PE and my improved erections my stats were more like 6 x 4.75.

Comment

I hold mine back... but not so much my scrote... moreso I try and keep the skin back so I'm stretching under the skin better.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

My Advice is on here..Read all

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/123...-have-one.html

Comment

Thanks guys. Ok Jason so what I've gathered from that thread is that what I am doing is good for reducing the turkey neck. I hold the skin and pull it in the opposite direction when stretching.

Someone mentioned ball jelqs. What are they exactly, and should I be doing them??
            BPEL - 6.25"
            EG - 5"

Comment

Working...
            X