Losing erection doing erect kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing erection doing erect kegels

I have added erect kegels to my routine but I can't stay erect to do them. After my session I'll get hard and do one 5 second hold and I start losing my erection. I can maybe do 2 and then I'm at a 3/4. Is that normal? I'm sure I should be 100% erect for maximum expansion. My sessions are pretty intense so maybe he's just worn out. Besides that my PIs are great. Any thoughts?

I'd go with the worn out/fatigued. Maybe you can rearrange your workout so to do some things in the morning, and some other things at night (example).
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong, I'm going from memory:

Kegels are not good for keeping the erection up. We all think it is because a kegel is almost instinctive. But really, it causes the erection to go slack.

When we kegel we do force to stay blood in, but we also stop any blood from getting in. Then once we relax the kegel, blood flows out against the pressure, but it takes a second to get more in, so unless there is associated stimulation to maintain the blood flow in, the erection subsides.

This is why the reverse kegel is important, it actually locks the muscles in an open configuration, allowing blood to flow in while still pumping the area.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
      X