Sex straight after pe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex straight after pe?

So it was my day off today. I woke up and did a full manual routine for around 35 mins in bed.

Misses inch came in from the shower about 10 mins after I finished and jumped into bed. Mrs inch is a very sexy lady.

However I found myself in a predicament. So I just played with her and she wanted to get on board. I didn't know what to do so I just felt with her and told her I was fine as I was feeling a bit rough.

My worry was if I have sex and ejaculate could this hinder my gains seen as I had literally just finished my routine?

On the plus side it gave me a good errection and stopped my bad boy from shrinking like it sometimes dies after pe. Now it's plump and full.

Hopefully it won't trigger this darn ball ache that keeps plaguing me.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
    EG - 5.7 "

The occasional ejaculation after your routine will not hinder your gains. Doing it excessively may. Most importantly...NEVER pass up an opportunity for sex!
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      The occasional ejaculation after your routine will not hinder your gains. Doing it excessively may. Most importantly...NEVER pass up an opportunity for sex!
      I know I know. It felt so wrong. I'll be kicking myself all day about missing out. It's bloody school holidays so I need to take any opportunity I get lol.

Lessons learnt.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
      EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
      EG - 5.7 "

Comment

After my jelqing sessions I would be too damn horny to last at all...!!!
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          After my jelqing sessions I would be too damn horny to last at all...!!!
          Didn't hit the jelqing this morning. But yeah she got me on the go. Damn it I should of just let it be lol. Stupid newbie me.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
          EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
          EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I always have sex after a girth routine as your penis experiences a temp increase in girth up to a 1/4" in circumference. Most people actually recommend this.

And my girth routine is jelqing, so you really should have gone the distance.
            Original/Current Stats:
            09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
            09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
            BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
              I always have sex after a girth routine as your penis experiences a temp increase in girth up to a 1/4" in circumference. Most people actually recommend this.

And my girth routine is jelqing, so you really should have gone the distance.
              Damn it Damn it. At least she owes me one now lol. Never again will this error in judgement occur.

A quarter inch in temp gains.. Awesome. I'll bare that in mind.

Thank you

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
              EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
              EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Don't count on getting any for a while lol.
                She'll see this as you were well enough to play with your dick but not well enough for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Portcitynt View Post
                  Don't count on getting any for a while lol.
                  She'll see this as you were well enough to play with your dick but not well enough for her.

Dude I'm doing this all on the QT lol. She'll just think I'm insane for making my dick bigger.

I sorted her out lol she owes me dude.... She owes me.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                  EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                  EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I reckon a no fap or no ejaculation thing wouldn't workout for me. I reckon I probably release most days. Me and Mrs inch get going at least 4 days a week. Not always full sex..... But you get the picture.

The other days I must admit, I find it hard to leave alone.

I'm 39 and I'm like a kid, I get blue ball if I don't shed the load.

I don't suffer prem, but I think the fact I don't get build up helps with that.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

The best way to end a full routine is with stamina training, and the best form of stamina training is vigorous sexual activity. Yours is the optimal scenario.
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        The best way to end a full routine is with stamina training, and the best form of stamina training is vigorous sexual activity. Yours is the optimal scenario.
                        Yey!! Finally something in life has come up trumps lol.

That's good news man. I was reading up on all this no gap no ejaculation stuff, thinking to myself.. No, that's not gonna happen.

Mrs Inch looked at me like I had two heads when I told her I wasn't up for sex this morning lol.

Thanks Al. I see you are a very well respected guy on this forum and I appreciate you swinging by(there's a pun there somewhere).

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                        EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                        EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
                          Yey!! Finally something in life has come up trumps lol.

That's good news man. I was reading up on all this no gap no ejaculation stuff, thinking to myself.. No, that's not gonna happen.

Mrs Inch looked at me like I had two heads when I told her I wasn't up for sex this morning lol.

Thanks Al. I see you are a very well respected guy on this forum and I appreciate you swinging by(there's a pun there somewhere).
                          You're most welcome!
                          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

God bless Mrs inch. I think she was worried about me from this morning.

She bought back some steak and vodka. That only means one thing in the inch house. I must have effin been a Saint in my past life.

Can I hear an amen???

Amen.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                            EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                            EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I think I should post a bit of history.

Mrs inch and I have been together for 20 years.

Over those years we have developed our sex life's together. We know what we like we know our limits too.

It might sound like I'm bragging about this and that but I think this is something worth pointing out.

At 19 years old I was just a wham bang thank you mam kind of love maker. It took her to show me the way.

She gave me so much confidence and patience guys that I could never truly re pay her.

As far as dick size. I was a bit above average with a good shape. This made no difference whatsoever. While she always told me I had a good size she also showed me the score.

At the end of the day you could have a 9 and still be rubbish with it.

If guys are doing pe to be a better lover, believe me, there are definitely other things you need to learn. Women are mindful, they like the psychological aspect. Us men are happy with the visual aspect more. So if you got a good girl who will bend over for you while you wack off it's all gravy.

The trick with women is to make them feel sexy, don't rush them, don't project your insecurity on them and don't be selfish in the sack.

Pound per inch top tip. If you cum before them, don't stress, don't strop, don't get insecure in front of them. Just finish them off with your hands or mouth, whatever. It will give you both confidence in eachother. Soon the confidence will build between you and you will become a better lover.

Size really doesn't matter in the end.

I'm doing this for me. I just want to see how big I can get my dick. Mrs inch couldn't give a monkeys.

I love my wife more than I love life itself. I try to show her this by being a good man all round. In work, with our children and with silly things like listening to her silly little stresses she has.

Sex is just an animal thing. Don't place too much importance on it dudes.

For all you singles out there, I really want you to find your Mrs inch. Believe me, she won't care how big or small your dick is.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                              EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                              EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Working...
                              X