how to get a mushroom head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get a mushroom head?

my main goal is to get my head much bigger than the shaft.
    im slowly gaining length but also want to gain some head size and make it bigger than the shaft

what are some good techniques for that please share
    and share your success stories also

Dont think its necessary to focus on gaining a “mushroom head” but Uli’s would probs be your best bet if your looking to increase girth. But specifically for a mushroom head - i dont think theres a specific exercise. A couple of wasp stings maybe?

Comment

Uli did increase my glans size .

Comment

i know its not necessary but that's my goal.

Comment

whats uli?

Comment

Originally posted by megastan View Post
            whats uli?
            You can find the Uli information here: https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/uli

How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Ulis suck for head girth.

If you want to massively expand your head in a short time then pump with a skinny tube. You're going to want several that are skinnier than what you would normally pump with so your shaft will fill the tube leaving your head to get the most pressure. You'll want to get a 1.5" x 9" and 1.75" x 9" tubes and warmup with the 1.5" until you are just about to pack it, then switch to the 1.75" and pump for 2-3 sets of 10-20 min. Don't worry of you get a donut just decrease your pressure or time the next time you pump.

This is the best head workout you will ever get! Your head is going to swell up like a baby portobello mushroom and start growing within a few weeks. And you can pump more often, because the head heels pretty quickly, but be careful about pressure and time because you can bruise pretty easily. Personally, recommend no more than 5"Hg and a 30min total time but you can adjust that as needed. Just pay attention to your pain threshold and stop before you feel any discomfort.
              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                Ulis suck for head girth.

If you want to massively expand your head in a short time then pump with a skinny tube. You're going to want several that are skinnier than what you would normally pump with so your shaft will fill the tube leaving your head to get the most pressure. You'll want to get a 1.5" x 9" and 1.75" x 9" tubes and warmup with the 1.5" until you are just about to pack it, then switch to the 1.75" and pump for 2-3 sets of 10-20 min. Don't worry of you get a donut just decrease your pressure or time the next time you pump.

This is the best head workout you will ever get! Your head is going to swell up like a baby portobello mushroom and start growing within a few weeks. And you can pump more often, because the head heels pretty quickly, but be careful about pressure and time because you can bruise pretty easily. Personally, recommend no more than 5"Hg and a 30min total time but you can adjust that as needed. Just pay attention to your pain threshold and stop before you feel any discomfort.
                I've also read about guys using a larger tube and a silicone sleeve for the shaft, leaving more room for head expansion. Not sure if that works as advertised, though.
                01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
                04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
                12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Jelqs targeting the forward portion of the penis are also great for isolating the glans.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

ok i see. i do li already then. for some time. not much results.

where exactly do you get the tubes though?
                    im confused about that whole tube setup you are talking about.
                    do you have a link or picture?

Comment

Originally posted by megastan View Post
                      ok i see. i do li already then. for some time. not much results.

where exactly do you get the tubes though?
                      im confused about that whole tube setup you are talking about.
                      do you have a link or picture?
                      The tubes are penis pump cylinders. I got mine from Leluv off of Amazon for about $35-$40 each. You just need to order the male connector separately and pick up a brake bleed kit from harbor freight for about $25. Other than that, you just need some lube, Vaseline, or lotion.
                      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

My tube is getting a bit tight but as a result, have noticed the head starting to get bigger.

Comment

Dry jelq up your shaft and Kegel when you get to the glans then squeeze just below it and repeat. You'll see and feel your glans swell. Just do it often.

Comment

Jelqing and ballooning the glans has made my mushroom head already larger.

Comment

Estim while pumping has worked great for me. My head can almost pack a 2.3 inch (60mm) by 8.8 (225mm) tube. After pumping if I immediately clamp around the shaft behind the balls I can further swell the head to around 2.75 inches in diameter.

<picture removed by moderator>
                              Cavalier
                              Retired Super Moderator
                              Member of the Month Feb 2015
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by Cavalier; 09-05-2018, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X