weekly gains? Is it achievable??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekly gains? Is it achievable??

I've heard so much when it comes to PE but has anyone had or known of guys who have or had weekly gains? i'm not talking massive gains but a gain period weekly.

I think weekly is too far fetched, but I have been experiencing gains every 2 weeks lately (1 month to be exact). At least in BPEL, and BPFSL. I find this to be amazing, and also think it is quite extraordinary; most people do not experience such gains in a short time. That is, most people have not.., as far as I have observed.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by upyours_norway View Post
      I think weekly is too far fetched, but I have been experiencing gains every 2 weeks lately (1 month to be exact). At least in BPEL, and BPFSL. I find this to be amazing, and also think it is quite extraordinary; most people do not experience such gains in a short time. That is, most people have not.., as far as I have observed.

-UYN-

Super cool dude...mind sharing your routine and please include how much you get off i think this is important to people gaining

Comment

How much I get off? Does that mean to masturbate?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/10362-massive-member-try-out.html

My routine is on the link. Last page I think, I didn't post it until a Jason_pe asked for it, that is why it is so far behind. Welcome to the forum btw

-UYN-
        19/04/2011

Comment

Originally posted by upyours_norway View Post
          How much I get off? Does that mean to masturbate?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/10362-massive-member-try-out.html

My routine is on the link. Last page I think, I didn't post it until a Jason_pe asked for it, that is why it is so far behind. Welcome to the forum btw

-UYN-

Yeah i meant how much do you cum through out your between sex and masturbation?? sorry for that open ass question..

Comment

can somebody please tell me how to put up a post or thread because i want to know if it is okay to pump for 10 minutes before doing slow squash jelq everyother day and then do slow squash jelq the next day. Also will this give me the fast girth gains.

Comment

Originally posted by chris4rmsac View Post
              can somebody please tell me how to put up a post or thread because i want to know if it is okay to pump for 10 minutes before doing slow squash jelq everyother day and then do slow squash jelq the next day. Also will this give me the fast girth gains.
              Go to the forum you want your tread to be in and then click on "new thread" then write what you want to ask or talk about, and please done repost the same thing in a bunch of different threads, once is enough.
              Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Weekly gains is not unheard of, but it is rare. I would say most people experience improved erection quality and some flaccid gains, but BPEL? Rare indeed on a weekly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by More View Post
                  Yeah i meant how much do you cum through out your between sex and masturbation?? sorry for that open ass question..
                  How OFTEN I masturbate with an ejaculation (currently not sexing), or how many times I ejaculate? I am kind of confused. Either way, I masturbate with ejaculation approximately every 3 days or so. How so? I don't think it is such an open questions, this is after all a penile health forum

-UYN-
                  19/04/2011

Comment

I think to know if there are weekly gains, you should measure every week. But I don't think many guys do that.

I measure in every 3 weeks and I can gain 0.30cm in BPEL/3 weeks. That's 0.10cm/week. It doesn't sound much but if the growth rate would continue to be like that through-out a 10 week period, for example, then the total growth would be 1cm/10 weeks.

And to further prove my point, I achieved my first inch (2.54cm) in 24 weeks so the growth rate pretty much is 0.10cm/week.

Comment

I have bi-weekly gains. Not much if any, but it does happen.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Of course weekly gains are possible. Whether you can see them or not is another story.

P.e is not an exact science, and measuring most certainly isn't either. Its like gaining/losing weight, do you jump on the scales every day? Maybe, but you shouldnt. You should do it fortnightly or monthly to account for transient fluctuations and get a true picture of your progress.
                        August 09
                        NBPEL 6.25
                        BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                        BPEL - 6.9
                        EG 5.4
                        Current
                        BPFSL
                        8 5/8
                        BPEL 7 15/16
                        EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                        NBPEL - approx 7"
                        The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

I'm not qualified to answer this because I have only been PEing for 2 months. I have seen very strange results so far, in my second month of pe and I suddenly started gaining surprisingly fast.

I KNOW I KNOW, you guys say to measure week by week AT THE MOST.
                          I'm a maniac and measure every day.

I'm 18 and I almost gained 1/4 of an inch my first month. I'm being extremely specific here! Still, it was enough of a gain to call it a 1/4 of an inch and I was easily seeing that gain consistently on the ruler within the first week of the second month.

By the second week I got injured (heres the fun part) and took 3 days off. No gains. Did two LIGHT days. So light I doubt you could call it PE probably 5 minutes of fully facid jelqing and stretching. I honestly don't even know what I did it. Regardless, I was having more pain from my injury so I did research and decided to take the next 5 days off. I continued to measure even though I wasn't jelqing and by the third or fourth day of my 5 days off I gained a 1/4 inch. Me = Flabbergasted. I did three days PE straight and started having more pain so I made another decision to take the next week or so off. So far this week I have gained 1/8 of an inch as of wednesday.
                          Danster579
                          Last edited by Danster579; 07-01-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X