Aching,swollen vein from jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aching,swollen vein from jelqing?

Hi ive slowly been increasein my jelqing pressure over a few weeks,everything was fine untill the end of my routine 2 days ago,my vein on the left bottem side of the base of my member,started to ache,felt swollen,still is! The only thing i think that could of caused it was the way i have been jelqing,i really dig my fingers inside to try to pull out my ina penis as i feel a better jelq,also i kegel at the same time to force my blood in. I am kinda worried i might of done some damage.does anyone know what i could of done? Thanks in advance.

It sounds like you're trying to murder your penis. Just go easier on it... take some time off now. A week or two.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Does it hurt? It could be too much pressure apply. Take a few days off and resume your exercise.
      4/27/2010

BPFSL= 6"
      FL= 4.1"
      FG= 4.5"
      EL=6"
      EG=5.5"

Comment

I did this when i first started PE, except I did it by using too much force when doing compression squeezes.

I followed the advice to take a break from PE & also took a low dose aspirin each day for 10 days. It reduced & I returned to PE, but I now use more restraint when doing exercises.

Mine was only uncomfortable for a couple of days.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
        X