Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrink after sessions?

For now i'm doing this.

Hottower 5min.. 1set jelqing 60 reps, 5min break with hottower, and redo again. After that 5 min break with hot tower and doing clamping 2 set - 10min each with 5 min break with hottower. In end hottower again and 20 kegels 5 sec.

4 days a week' 3 days break. 2on1off2on2off

After all sessions my dick shrinks and looks like baby. Even the other day its still small...

Instead getting fat and good flaccid and gains... It shrinks.

What im doing wrong and what to stop?
    Started: 01.01.2018
    NBPEL: 5.7''
    MEG: 4.8''

Current: 01.01.2019
    BPEL: 6.9''
    BEG: 4.9"
    MEG: 5"
    Below head: 5.1"

Stop playing with your hands and start extending or Hanging.
    When I was doing manual shit my dick was always like baby in the flaccid state.
    When I started light hanging and extending by dick is always big and soft in the flaccid.
    This is my opinion according my experience.

Comment

Mmm, dunno. I can't hide those toys, like my hand.
      I want to add that i'm taking Horny goat + maca and all-in-on vitamins everyday. My penis isn't shrinking all the time, but it goes to hide more often than before, and me EQ isnt that good. Mostly 1hr after i wake up and we need to change it the man room, my penis is smaller than my little finger.

Comment

How long have you been training? Did you build up to performing this routine over time?
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The only new in my program is my clamping, before that i had different program each 2 months. Ive started clamping half month after ive started pe. My first clamps was 1 set of 5 mins... After week.. 1 set of 10mi... After month 2 sets of 9 mins. Awayw light jelqing before clamp... 120 reps + some squeeze for 30sec. Aways good warm up with tower.

Comment

To corret myself... Half year before i start clamping. When i warm upmy penis after sessions... It become small and skiny

Comment

Add an ADS for at least 2 hours after your manual work.

Comment

I'm doing kegels before and after sessions too. it shrinks most from it, so i'll stop with them, but can you explain me what are ADS? Stretching or what? Any thread on them? I was doing LAS too for 2 months.

Comment

ads=all day stretcher

Comment

That looks like device, which i cannot hide, like i say. I don't have much private time.

I will add a day with light stretching, and LAS after my clamping. For example.

1st day - off
                    2 day - off
                    3 day - Light jelqing, 2 sets - 60 reps. After 5 mins, clamping - 2 sets of 10 mins. After 10 mins - LAS for 25 mins. Reverse kegels.
                    4 day - 1 set jelqing - 60 reps 2-3. light stretches sides and forward, for like 5-10 mins in total, after that las for 25 mins. Reverse kegels.
                    5 day - off
                    6 day - Light jelqing, 2 sets - 60 reps - 4 sec. After 5 mins, clamping - 2 sets of 10 mins. After 10 mins - LAS for 25 mins. Reverse kegels.
                    7 day - Light jelqing, 2 sets - 60 reps - 4 sec. After 5 mins, clamping - 2 sets of 10 mins. After 10 mins - LAS for 25 mins. Reverse kegels.
                    fantasist
                    Last edited by fantasist; 09-11-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

You are doing too much in my opinion....sounds like it is negative PI . Your dick is telling you less is more .
                      I know when I go too hard on my routine after rounds of sex... I get the exact same thing, small all day and after my routine it shrinks even more.. so I take a day off or 2 days whatever until I see the natural hang again.
                      Try to feel when the sensation changes from "lifting weights" type then you can cross over with a twinge . That's how I figured it out. Hope that helps.
                      Remember it's a marathon not a race.
                      "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Working...
                      X