Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far would you be willing to go to make your penis bigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far would you be willing to go to make your penis bigger?

I am new to forum.

My biggest interest is penis enlargement.

I have used penis pump and gotten a hyaluronic acid filler in the past.

I am also considering getting a surgical procedure in the future.

I was just wondering how far the other fellows are willing go to enlarge their penis.
    Would you ever get surgical procedure? Filler?
    olinguito88
    Last edited by olinguito88; 09-16-2018, 10:26 AM.

I don't have any 'penis characteristic' that I feel would merit anything surgical.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Are you currently doing anything to enlarge it?

Comment

A variety of maintenance activities; as the mood favors.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

LOL.. i guess it is working fine and looking fine since you are just doing maintenance work! haha.

that is good!

Comment

I have thought about getting hyaluronic acid filler in my plans, but it's just not worth it. It's like $6,000 minimum and it wears off in six months. I would would rather design a program and stick with that for six months, making less gains that stay with me for life, than spend thousands I don't have for a temporary solution.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Oh wow. hyaluronic acid filler costs that much? That sounds insane for temporary enlargement. It is much cheaper where i live though. I guess the program is jelqing? Seems like that is what most people on other than pumping. I personally don't like the shape pumping leaves me. It also made my skin very loose. it always goes back to original girth as well...

Comment

I'm willing to go as hard as possible without breaking anything.

I've found my dick can take some serious tension.

I mix things up a lot. Don't stick to anything strictly as far as particular excercises other than jp90 style moves, these I do 5 or 6 times a week. Other than that I do random pulls here and there through the day. I might do a month in an extender,. Probably try a bit of hanging soon for a couple of weeks.

Even though my methods are inconsistent, my training frequency is. I.e 5 or six days a week. I have random rest days when I feel I need one or two.

I've gained over 3/4 of an inch in length since june/July.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                EG - 5.7 "

Comment

"How far would you be willing to go to make your penis bigger?"

with me not very far, as i;ve only really been doing the routine for 2 weeks, instead of starting in July. Im going to stick to a routine for 6 months and see then. My goal is 7 inchs, and im willing to spend another 6 hours a week for a year to get that.

I would never consider surgery, i dont know too much about it. But if it has the chance to break my dick, NO WAY. I like my penis as it is, i do want more tho

Comment

Yep, no way id risk incompetence permenenty via surgey.
                    I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
                    Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

Ahh most of you guys are on the safe side!

I personally thought surgery is at least safer than silicone or vasaline injection lol

Comment

Give stretching and jelqing a good year.

I wouldnt let a knife anywhere near my dick.

What happens if you end up in permanent discomfort from a botched surgery? Or the scarring is blindingly obvious. What happens if after the surgery you are disappointed with the results?

Give excercises a good year before you get drastic.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                        EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                        EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I have an average penis size so I would never bother to do any surgeries.
                          If I had a small one and I was sad about it , I would first try everything of the natural enlagement way and if they didn t work I would go for a surgery.
                          Cosmetic Surgeries are difficult to succeed ... its a matter of good doc that he will be in a good day and even if everything goes ok then its a matter of the individual recovery for the final result.

Comment

Originally posted by olinguito88 View Post
                            Ahh most of you guys are on the safe side!

I personally thought surgery is at least safer than silicone or vasaline injection lol
                            Most of us already know what methods work long-term with minimal risks. Manual exercises, pumping, clamping, and hanging are the norm because they have helped so many men gain and keep their gains for decades.

You're not going to many members here who willing to undergo surgery or inject themselves with God knows what chemicals because the cost and risks out weight the potential benefits.
                            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

No surgeries and no injections. Unless I had like a micropenis but even than I would give manuals like stretching, jelqing, hanging and clamping at least a year and after those I would jump on devices like extenders, pumps and what not.

After maybe two or three years of no result which is impossible I would consider surgery however I might just gain like 2 inches and from 1 to 3 inches of BPEL total and all the risks it does not seem worth the trouble.

And injections to fill up a part of your body are the best way to die. Trust me here in Brazil every week a woman die trying to have a fatter ass.
                              Sep 1°, 2018 - Initial: 17.2 cm (6.77') BPEL and 13 cm (5.1') MEG
                              Apr 1°, 2019 - Current: 18.6 cm (7.32’) BPEL and 13.8 cm (5.43’) MEG
                              Final Goal: 21 cm (8.26') BPEL and 15.5 cm (6.1') MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X