Wanna restart the best way possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna restart the best way possible

Hey all. I've been away for a few months, I've had sex sporadically, and unfortunately my stamina in the act seems to be lacking severely.

I'm finally in a position where, for at least 6 months, I will be able to do PE virtually uninterrupted. I've done a lot of mistakes since beginning PE, and now that I'm basically at a point of a fresh start again, I'd like to do things better this time around, now that I'm starting off with a lot more knowledge.

My aim right now is to increase both length and girth, and if possible I would like to know if increasing girth first makes it harder to increase length afterwards (or vice versa).

This time I will without a doubt start off slowly and pay attention to all kinds of PIs I get. I now understand that trying to rush it just cause I'm desperate for gains will not help, and instead just make it harder to find out what I actually need to do to start getting results.

I'm considering either going for Big Al's Jelq-free Routine, or JP90 at this moment. I'd like opinions from you guys on which one to go for, as someone who's done a lot of PE at the very start, made some alright newbie gains, was forced to do PE more irregularly from then on, and hasn't lost all of his gains so far, but has lost some.

I really, really want to get on track for gains, but I want to avoid as many mistakes as possible this time around. Please help me out, thank you.
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Do the JP90 program to get back in the groove. Then weigh out what you think may work for you.
    I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Thanks for dropping by Big Rooster, glad to see you back here in the gym

Comment

Oh i stop by every now and then. Put my two cents in then disappear. Wish i could be here more often but life gets in the way.

Good luck on getting bak on track.
        I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Ah, forgot to add, if possible, I'd also like to start working on changing my curvature as much as possible

Comment

Working...
          X