Are V Jelqs worth it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are V Jelqs worth it

I'm planning on starting a 3-month plan of JP90s, but even back when I first started with JP90s, V Jelqs were awkward, didn't feel like they worked as well as normal jelqs, and extremely time consuming.

My question is, are V Jelqs worth the trouble? Or would I be better off replacing them with another exercise, such as stretches, or ULIs, or an exercise that could help me change my curvature?

Do people here vouch for V Jelqs?
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

i recommend you one handed jelqs stretching the base's skin and jelq with the other thats what i did

Comment

Im getting this too, I've read a bit of V Jelqs but i cant seem to do them right. Is it your dick between your middle or ring finger spock style? or index and middle?

I cant seem to get the same pressure either, compared to regular jelq. Is annoying cos i really want to get girthy. I wonder if someone more experienced noticed drastic changes with a V jelq.

Winter that's basically how i do my jelqs now.

Comment

V Jelqs are just another type of jelq. You do them by splitting your ring and middle and cupping your hand at the same time. The motion should be a half circle with the inside of your hand facing you. I never saw success from them. Note that there are numerous ways to jelq, but what is most important is you observe the results from it so you know whether or not it will benefit you.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I'm not a fan of V jelqs. I found them too awkward to do properly and didn't think they did much for me.

Comment

I'm in the same boat, I remember doing my very first routine of Big Al's Beginner Routine, and saw almost half an inch in length gain, and almost 0.25 inches gain in girth. After that I moved on to JP90s, and saw almost no gains at all. It also was very costly due to the time it took me to do all that, of which V Jelqs were the main chunk. A few months after that, I tried Big Al's Jelq-Free Routine, and immediately saw some steady gains in both length and girth.

I think I should replace V Jelqs with something else, but I don't know exactly what would be the best replacement. I might do another thread to try and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
              I'm in the same boat, I remember doing my very first routine of Big Al's Beginner Routine, and saw almost half an inch in length gain, and almost 0.25 inches gain in girth. After that I moved on to JP90s, and saw almost no gains at all. It also was very costly due to the time it took me to do all that, of which V Jelqs were the main chunk. A few months after that, I tried Big Al's Jelq-Free Routine, and immediately saw some steady gains in both length and girth.

I think I should replace V Jelqs with something else, but I don't know exactly what would be the best replacement. I might do another thread to try and find out.
              Those gains from the beginner routine are awesome, considering how light it is.

Putting out a suggestion that'll hopefully inspire better ideas, but what if you replaced the V jelqs with additional traditional jelqing? How do you do with normal jelqs?

Comment

Ooh I love my ugly boy
                So rough and tough
                Don't care about anything but me
                Yes I just love him cause he's so crazy
                Just crazy about me

Comment

Originally posted by Light Metal View Post
                  Those gains from the beginner routine are awesome, considering how light it is.

Putting out a suggestion that'll hopefully inspire better ideas, but what if you replaced the V jelqs with additional traditional jelqing? How do you do with normal jelqs?
                  Well, I'm not entirely sure how effective jelqs truly are. I think overall they've given me fairly good PIs and it's an exercise I can easily do, but because of an irregular set of PE routines in the past I can't say how well they work for sure.

One exercise I'm almost certain works well is stretching, as I've gotten noticeable gains from a routine that was virtually all stretching.

Personally, I agree that I would be better off with more normal jelqing as opposed to v jelqs, but I don't know if stretches would be even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintergates View Post
                    Ooh I love my ugly boy
                    So rough and tough
                    Don't care about anything but me
                    Yes I just love him cause he's so crazy
                    Just crazy about me
                    I'm pretty impressed you got the reference, I even had a screenshot from the videoclip before, and no one else managed to get it, well done.

Comment

I'm pretty impressed you got the reference, I even had a screenshot from the videoclip before, and no one else managed to get it, well done.
                      Great song indeed

Comment

I didnt gain with V Jelqs.For me not worth it

Comment

I'm in the same boat, I remember doing my very first routine of Big Al's Beginner Routine, and saw almost half an inch in length gain, and almost 0.25 inches gain in girth ... I tried Big Al's Jelq-Free Routine, and immediately saw some steady gains in both length and girth.
                          Yo man got a link to the big Al's Beiginner Routine? I had a quick search, but couldnt scope anything.
                          Let me know if you got a V-jelq alternative. I need to get something else that targets girth

Comment

Originally posted by icemocha View Post
                            Yo man got a link to the big Al's Beiginner Routine? I had a quick search, but couldnt scope anything.
                            Let me know if you got a V-jelq alternative. I need to get something else that targets girth
                            Thats how I gained.Prior to that I was doing jelqs for months but didnt gain.Slow Squash Jelqs, Ulis, Horse Squeezes, DLD Bends, Girth Busters Supersets.You can find all those in the various PE sites.Those are high intensitt exercises so I needed rest.1 day on 2 days off or 2 weeks on everyday 2 weeks off.Like both schedules

Comment

Originally posted by icemocha View Post
                              Big Al's beginner routine. The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine It can be found in the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page.
                              Cavalier
                              Retired Super Moderator
                              Member of the Month Feb 2015
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by Cavalier; 09-19-2018, 06:08 AM.
                              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
                              X