No Warm Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Warm Up?

So recently I have been bed fowfering for 20 minutes, then washing myself in a hot shower, and THEN stretching in the shower. As a result, I haven't been feeling that stretch in my penis that I felt when I first started. Sometimes it felt as though my stretches were ineffective.

However, today, I was pressed for time and just hopped into the shower and stretched without warming up. I began to stretch immediately in the shower, and I noticed right away that my penis was "feeling" the stretch like it used to. Since I have been at this for a few months, I know not to do crazy things in order to minimize my risk of injury, but I feel that not warming up may have given me a better stretch.

Any thoughts?

This is interesting Skeptic. I actually find that it is the complete opposite for me. If I try to stretch cold, I feel like the stretch feels like too much of a yank and not a stretch. Yanking is not ideal since it will more likely trigger a kick-back or strengthening of the tissues rather than an actual stretch/elongation. This is also why I have chosen to stretch after a warmup --> Jelq --> warmup process. I feel like the stretch is so much better after I have ample heat and blood being pushed in my dick. However, with all of that being said, what you experience is what's important and not necessarily what I experience. If you "feel" a better stretch without warming up, then I would suggest you go with that. Keep in mind that there is no consensus on whether warming up actually helps in gaining or not. I do think that warming up helps prevent trauma and injury though.

Comment

Either or for me. I just have some issues keeping flaccid when I stretch post-jelq.
      Warmup wise... So long as I fowfer for half an hour I'm good with the stretches. Although it seems to feel better if I'm in the shower for even two minutes.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Thanks for the input fellas. I don't know, it was just something on my mind so i was interested to see if others had experienced this same phenomenon.

Comment

Working...
        X