No Girth Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Girth Gains

Has anyone else who has gone on to gain size in girth, gone 4 months without even gaining a little bit?

I’ve been at it for 128 days so far and haven’t grown at all in girth. My length has changed but my girth remains the same and I’m mostly training for girth. Jelqing, Uli’s, Clamping. If I could even gain .10 of an inch it would put me over 5 inches.
    I’m so freaking upset about my lack of girth gains.

Hi GBB,

Thanks for posting.

Have you followed these guidelines called The Circle of Gains in your training?

1. Obtain Adequate Rest
    2. Gradually Increase Intensity
    3. Pay Attention to my "Body Cues"

In addition, what was your rountine? What was your diet? Sleep quality and duration? Supplementation? Negative stress levels?
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Hey, I’m plenty healthy. Don’t drink, smoke, eat really clean, take healthy supplements, workout everyday at the gym.
      My routine consists of jelqs for 10 minutes, clamping and squeezing for 30 minutes, 20 minutes in the bathmate and anywhere between 1-2 hours of stretching. I started with one day on one day off, went up to two on one off, now I do 6 on one off. I’ve gained probably .25 in length so far but not even a mm of girth. I’m like so stuck at 4.8-4.9.

Comment

Seems like overtraining to me. Also I don't think any dick can handle all this abuse. Do 30 minutes intense girth workouts 1on 1 off(including bathmate) and do 15 minutes of stretching for maintenance every day. You tell me you spend 3 hours per day to grow your dick...unless you are over 60 and getting a pension that's unjustified. (Sorry to judge)
        Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
        Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
        Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

@sticke I work from home so I have all the time and privacy in the world. Besides that do you really think one could overtrain that much and receive not even a little gains? It just boggles my mind. I know this stuff works because I’ve gained length but how in the world does one gain girth.

Train less, that’s the key? I just don’t buy it.

Comment

What you are describing is definitely over training. I have gained close to 0.5 inch in girth in 13 months (4.5 to 5 meg), after pump and putting a cock ring I get to 5.5 MEG (6 MEG BEG). I do stretching (15 min), jelq or squeeze between bathmate sets (25 min total). Length is up from 5.5 inch to 6.5 inch BPEL. Are you doing the excercises correctly? I would suggest to get a pump and combined it with manual work (jelqing, clamping, Uli).
            Started 7/15/2017
            Starting Stats:
            BPEL 14 cm
            TEG 10.4
            MEG 11.4
            BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
            BPEL 17 CM
            TEG 11.7
            MEG 12.7 CM
            BEG 13.7

Comment

What's your EQ like?

When you're performing your girth movements are you feeling a deep level of tissue stretch and observing visible expansion?
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

@peforever I could swear I’m doing everything right and to the “T” maybe I am overtraining. Thank you for the advice.

I’m trying so hard to get girth it’s driving me crazy.

Comment

@BigAl My EQ is sort of hard, it’s difficult to explain... it’s not as rock hard as when I put a cock ring around it but it’s not soft either.
                  If my size with a ring is true potential than I’m 5 inches around but without the ring I’m consistently at 4.8-4.9.

When I’m clamping I get .3 ish inches of expansion, I’ll go from 4.8 to 5.1.

Do you think it’s very likely I’m overtraining? I just don’t feel like that could be possible. I can get erections no problem most of the time. I just really want to reach 5.4 girth at the least. It’s driving me bananas. I need someone to tell me that it’s possible. I can’t stand having a long skinny unit.

Comment

Well the popular opinion is saying you are over training.

Give the willy a few days rest. You need to have patience.
                    I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Maybe take a week or two off for a deconditioning break and then start back up. And follow what Ujjayi said,

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                      Hi GBB,

Have you followed these guidelines called The Circle of Gains in your training?

1. Obtain Adequate Rest
                      2. Gradually Increase Intensity
                      3. Pay Attention to my "Body Cues"

Watch your PI’s.
                      Start: 9/23/2007
                      BPEL: 5.9"
                      BEG: 5.4"
                      FL: 3"

Current:
                      BPEL: 7"
                      BPFSL: 7.2"
                      BEG: 5.9", MEG: 5.4"

Comment

I was pumping for about nine months befor I started to see real gains. I had been pumping at 5 hg for 20 minutes, twice a day. Not sure if it was directly responsible, but the gains started when I added a 45 minute session at 4 hg, once a week.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

@Not2big that’s reassuring. I’m just so discouraged right now. I don’t want to stop and hurt any progress I might be making but I’m also investing a lot of time. It’s really frustrating.

Comment

I started to gain when I switched to 1 day on 2 day off.Also 2 weeks on 2 weeks off works great for me for girth.During the working days I do very intense heavy girth workout.I put lots of pressure, I squeeze hard.I do Ulis, Horse Squeezes, Slow Squash Jelq.I also think you are overtraining

Comment

Thank you everyone for the reply’s I’m going to go lighter now.
                              I plan on doing 1 day on 1 day off
                              On the on days I will:
                              Extend for three hours
                              Jelq for 10 min
                              Clamp for 30 min
                              And bathmate for 20

Does that still sound like too much? I just want to get that girth ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                              X