Changing things up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing things up.

So I've been doing 4 to 5 months of pe. A gradual build up of the jp90 the slowly introducing a couple of other stretches then an extender to the whole routine.

I've got to the point where the manual excercises alone take well over an hour to complete. When I extend with it I've maxed out at 3 hours in the noose.

I've made great gains with this and I believe I could still get more from it. The problem is I don't have that sort of time to spare and I'm getting bored of the same thing day in day out. I've been averaging 6 to 7 days I week recently.

Anyway I want a change. One that will only take 30 to 40 minutes out of my day. Also one where I can train less days a week preferably.

I've looked a few routines I could do and I'm in the process of experimenting with various new stretches and trying to find ones which demand powerful stretching feelings in my ligs as I feel I still have gains to make in that department.

So far I'm trying.

Behind the butt cheek/leg stretches 3 sets of 30 srcs

Assisted stretches 3 sets of 40 seconds

Straight up belly button stretches 3 sets of 40 seconds

Jais 3 sets with 10 second holds after yank

All the way rounds 30 one way 30 the other

Side to sides 100 reps

Squeezes, ulis, slammers. 4 sets 10 second squeezes

I tried out a couple of sessions with all these in them. Felt great.

I need advice. So far pis have been fine, I know how to watch my cock.

However could I narrow this down further I.e pick just 3 excercises and do them?
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
    EG - 5.7 "

By the way I'm over due a week off so soon as I'm settled on the excercises for my new journey I'll be resting after the weekend for at least a week

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

All that seems a bit excessive for someone only 5 months in. The first thing you should do is cut back on the number of day a week you are doing your routine. Cut it down to a 5 on 2 off schedule. Rest days are important. The other thing is that trying to advance too fast can impede the potential gains you could make. It will just build you a stronger dick that will be more resistant to the exercises.

Try doing Big Al's The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine 5 on 2 off and see what that does for you.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        All that seems a bit excessive for someone only 5 months in. The first thing you should do is cut back on the number of day a week you are doing your routine. Cut it down to a 5 on 2 off schedule. Rest days are important. The other thing is that trying to advance too fast can impede the potential gains you could make. It will just build you a stronger dick that will be more resistant to the exercises.

Try doing Big Al's The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine 5 on 2 off and see what that does for you.
        Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I was hoping to cut back really.
        I was just going nuts to see what they felt like. Trouble is they all feel great 😂.

I had a look at big als routine and I saw it was an every other day type routine. Would it be OK to do it all including the squeezes 5 on 2 off?

But in general that was the routine that appeals to me the most. I just bloody love the feel of the behind the leg stretches.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
        EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
        EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I see no problem with you doing it 5 on 2 off. What you have been doing has been much more intense than that.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

If you had to distill your workouts to just one each for the most effective length and girth movements, which ones would you choose?
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              If you had to distill your workouts to just one each for the most effective length and girth movements, which ones would you choose?
              I reckon pulling behind the leg gives me the stretchest feeling so far. Straight down would be the other if I could have a plan b.

After that I feel great after erect squeezing. I haven't measured my girth for ages though.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
              EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
              EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                I see no problem with you doing it 5 on 2 off. What you have been doing has been much more intense than that.
                To be honest I found that once I was doing a full jp90 with some added seconds and an extra 3 sets of assisted stretches was a lot of stretching. I was sweating at points.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
                  I reckon pulling behind the leg gives me the stretchest feeling so far. Straight down would be the other if I could have a plan b.

After that I feel great after erect squeezing. I haven't measured my girth for ages though.
                  Focusing solely on both of these movements for enlargement would be the best way of maximizing your time.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    Focusing solely on both of these movements for enlargement would be the best way of maximizing your time.
                    Thanks big Al. Ive been looking through the advanced jelq free routine info again.

I think I'm going to hit that.

I've been wanting to get into squeezes for ages

I can always save the behind the leg for later.

I've tried some side to sides over the last couple of days. They feel good.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Tried a simple squeezes and behind the leg stretch routine for 30 mins today. Felt good..

I'll try the jelq free tomorrow and decide on what's feeling right. I'll take my week of then choose one of these as my next 6 week mission.

Quite excited.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                      EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                      EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Tried a simple squeezes and behind the leg stretch routine for 30 mins today. Felt good..

I'll try the jelq free tomorrow and decide on what's feeling right. I'll take my week of then choose one of these as my next 6 week mission.

Quite excited.
                        Great! Please feel free to keep us posted.

Comment

Thanks Al. Yours and Cavaliers input have been especially helpful.

I'm measuring on my week off. Would you mind me tagging you guys in my progress log?

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                          EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                          EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Thanks Al. Yours and Cavaliers input have been especially helpful.

I'm measuring on my week off. Would you mind me tagging you guys in my progress log?
                            You're most welcome- and by all means, please go ahead.

Comment

Working...
                            X