Does clamping work the smooth muscle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does clamping work the smooth muscle?

The title says it all, but I guess I've never able to get a straight answer since I don't know enough anatomy and the corpus is always referred to as "erectile tissue" with smooth muscle surrounding it. am I right?

so would clamping work this to a certain extent or is it only working the chambers?

thanks everyone.
    Starting stats:
    BPFL: 4" MFG:4" NBPEL: 5.5"
    9/15/09 - NPBEL: 6.2" MEG: 5"
    3/10 ***NEW BPEL: 6.7" - Stopped
    -----------------
    1/24/12 - started again.
    NBPEL: 5 3/4" BPEL: 6 3/8' BEG: 5.75" MidEG: 5"
    New Goal for 2012. BPEL: 7", MEG 6".
    3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

When I use to clamp, per say, I used a soft shoe string to tie off with. I would use a half granny, with one wrap, with loosely tied whole granny at the base. This way, as I would kegel, to force more blood into the penis. I was using my hand to actually hold the blood in, not the string. I could slightly loosen my grip, kegel, then hold tight again. The string was just an assist. The smooth muscle will fatigue, you will feel the stress after a time.

I would look at the exercise from a hydraulic point of view. First by clamping, the forces being exerted was from the inside outward. After clamping, I would then use a pump at a low Hg. of 4 or 5. To exert stress from the outside in.

Use caution with this exercise. Only for the tempered PE'er. Slight bruising will occur. FYI

Comment

So... is that a Yes, clamping does work the Smooth Muscle?
      Mc Dong

Comment

Originally posted by Mc Dong View Post
        So... is that a Yes, clamping does work the Smooth Muscle?
        Yes, over a period of time.

Comment

Hey Betterman,

Do you know how clamping effects the smooth muscle? I mean, what exactly happens inside the penis that causes direct smooth muscle growth from clamping or Ulis. I have been trying to find info on this topic, but no luck yet. I just can't seem to wrap my mind around this concept. I understand how kegeling working the PC muscle, but does kegeling also work the smooth muscle? I read that the smooth muscle is located in the CC. Is that correct?

I understand that these are anatomy specific questions. Sorry if I am asking for too much info.

Thanks

Mc Dong
          Mc Dong

Comment

Originally posted by Mc Dong View Post
            Hey Betterman,

Do you know how clamping effects the smooth muscle? I mean, what exactly happens inside the penis that causes direct smooth muscle growth from clamping or Ulis. I have been trying to find info on this topic, but no luck yet. I just can't seem to wrap my mind around this concept. I understand how kegeling working the PC muscle, but does kegeling also work the smooth muscle? I read that the smooth muscle is located in the CC. Is that correct?

I understand that these are anatomy specific questions. Sorry if I am asking for too much info.

Thanks

Mc Dong
            Penile Histopathology and Histochemistry

The body of the penis in most mammalian species, including rodents, comprises 3 erectile bodies: 2 corpora cavernosa that are located dorsolateral to the urethra and a corpus spongiosus that surrounds the urethra. The corpora cavernosa penis in rats, as in most other species with a vascular penis, consist of a network of endothelial-lined cavernous spaces (similar to sinusoids) that are surrounded by smooth muscle cells and separated by dense bundles of collagen fibers, which also form a part of the tunica albuginea that surrounds the corpora cavernosa.

Erection begins with sensory or mental stimulation, or both. Impulses from the brain and local nerves cause the muscles of the corpora cavernosa to relax, allowing blood to flow in and fill the spaces. The blood creates pressure in the corpora cavernosa, making the penis expand. The tunica albuginea helps trap the blood in the corpora cavernosa, thereby sustaining erection. When muscles in the penis contract to stop the inflow of blood and open outflow channels, erection is reversed.
            Attached Files
            Betterman
            Last edited by Betterman; 05-01-2010, 09:38 PM. Reason: I prefer things simple

Comment

I bet Al knows ...I actaully want to see what causes it , not just that it happens

Comment

Betterman,

Great info. But how exactly does clamping increased smooth muscle? What am I missing?
                Mc Dong

Comment

So yes, then, if your cc expands enough to "microtear" it'ssurrounding smooth muscle??? so that's how it works over time, I mean jelqing is supposed to create these microtears... so wouldn't clamping do the same thing?
                  Starting stats:
                  BPFL: 4" MFG:4" NBPEL: 5.5"
                  9/15/09 - NPBEL: 6.2" MEG: 5"
                  3/10 ***NEW BPEL: 6.7" - Stopped
                  -----------------
                  1/24/12 - started again.
                  NBPEL: 5 3/4" BPEL: 6 3/8' BEG: 5.75" MidEG: 5"
                  New Goal for 2012. BPEL: 7", MEG 6".
                  3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

I think your correct Mattyluv. Expansion causes micro tears and then the SM growths in as a form of repair and to accommodate the new size. Sadly, I can't seem to get a "this is know it works" answer. But considering most of PE is based on theoreys, I doubt that we ever will.

I read a trhead where Big Al gave feedback on this exact topic. I'll try to find it. He said that increasing SM is important, but the real limitation to size was the tunica. (I am 99% sure that's what he said).
                    Mc Dong

Comment

Working...
                    X