A few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions

Right im now DETERMIND to see some gains from PE and I'm looking for where I'm going wrong. I've been doing manual routines for 6 months now and the only changes have been more veins on my penis. I'm now wondering could any supplements help (However I eat lots of protein for working out in the gym - but I'm a hardgainer there too :/) and also would it be worth buying some pe devices, particularly ones that target the tunica as I've worked out this is what's holding back gains.

My PI's don't seem bad at all and my EQ is still at 9.5/10.

I Really want to start seeing gains in the next 2 months. Simple as check out my progress journal too as I'd like to get some continuing input in there.

Would you please tell us about your routine? Have you completed JP's 90 days? Or did you start with a less intense routine?

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I've done a few routines. I did this for a 90 day period :

10 minutes warming up
      5 way stretches (30 second hold)
      circle stretching
      7 minutes Jelqing

Then did this for 6 weeks:
      10 minutes warm up
      5 way stretching (50 seconds)
      circle stretching
      50 jelqs
      30 v jelqs
      50 jelqs
      30 v jelqs
      30 combination jelqs

Then:
      Basic Stretching: 3 Sets of each stretch below
      Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
      Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
      Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
      Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
      Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
      Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
      Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
      Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
      Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
      Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
      Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
      Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

250 Wet Jelqs

And lately:

3 sets of 10 minutes hanging (1.5lb)
      Cranks (10 each direction)
      200 Wet Jelqs.

Comment

You didn't experience any gains from JP's? How long did you stick with your 2nd routine? And when did your 3rd routine start?

-UYN-
        19/04/2011

Comment

I've had no gains from any of the 4 routines. I did the second one for 6 weeks (Like it says) and did the 3rd one for a month. Ive started the newest one last week.

Comment

Hm, How is your current EQ? How were your PI's during the different regiments?

-UYN-
            19/04/2011

Comment

So your PIs are still good and your EQ is high? I wish Gator would see this thread because I reckon he is the master of interpreting the Physiological Indicators and Erection Quality. I have learned a lot from his posts & threads.

But can you say that your programme has increased in stress during your PE time since November? Is it a progressive way you are doing? Always increasing and increasing? I can see some increase there but I am not sure if it is enough for you cock and I will tell you why.

Many times guys see their EQ go down and they see some negative PIs as well. This leads them to believe that they are over-training, which of course is true! Now, in your case, you have positive PIs and high EQ, which in turn leads me to believe that you are under-training, or should I say, not giving enough. If you attack your penis with advanced exercises (more advanced than usually), you should experience negative PIs and some lower EQ. This would mean that you are working your cock and the exercises are working. I am not saying that you should continue over-training until the end of the world but if the only gain you see, is an improved, through the roof erection quality, then obviously your exercises are working the wrong thing - EQ instead of growth.

If I was you, I would pump up the erection level when doing jelqing. You have trained so many months that you can be quite erect when jelqing. Just try what happens, okay? Try to find some intermediate and advanced exercises too. Personally I don't like stretching so I would not do them a lot but it is your choice mate! I am not going to say 'don't do' or 'do'. But most importantly when looking at your programme in a general level, try to find the right point where you can balance. On the other side there is that 'not enough' and on the other side there is 'too much'. I think this is the problem here now. Based on your PIs and EQ, your cock would like some more but you have not found the right amount what to give him.

You have recently started hanging so that is an advanced exercise. It will be interesting to see what happens to your PIs and EQ, and your gains after a while of hanging.

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
                So your PIs are still good and your EQ is high? I wish Gator would see this thread because I reckon he is the master of interpreting the Physiological Indicators and Erection Quality. I have learned a lot from his posts & threads.

But can you say that your programme has increased in stress during your PE time since November? Is it a progressive way you are doing? Always increasing and increasing? I can see some increase there but I am not sure if it is enough for you cock and I will tell you why.

Many times guys see their EQ go down and they see some negative PIs as well. This leads them to believe that they are over-training, which of course is true! Now, in your case, you have positive PIs and high EQ, which in turn leads me to believe that you are under-training, or should I say, not giving enough. If you attack your penis with advanced exercises (more advanced than usually), you should experience negative PIs and some lower EQ. This would mean that you are working your cock and the exercises are working. I am not saying that you should continue over-training until the end of the world but if the only gain you see, is an improved, through the roof erection quality, then obviously your exercises are working the wrong thing - EQ instead of growth.

If I was you, I would pump up the erection level when doing jelqing. You have trained so many months that you can be quite erect when jelqing. Just try what happens, okay? Try to find some intermediate and advanced exercises too. Personally I don't like stretching so I would not do them a lot but it is your choice mate! I am not going to say 'don't do' or 'do'. But most importantly when looking at your programme in a general level, try to find the right point where you can balance. On the other side there is that 'not enough' and on the other side there is 'too much'. I think this is the problem here now. Based on your PIs and EQ, your cock would like some more but you have not found the right amount what to give him.

You have recently started hanging so that is an advanced exercise. It will be interesting to see what happens to your PIs and EQ, and your gains after a while of hanging.
                Great post, I completely forgot that he already has posted about his current EQ in the OP. That aside, I agree with Elias, but as he says, Gator would probably be more of the go-to guys since he too had problems gaining until recently. Nonetheless, rep points for you Elias for this answer Enjoyed reading it.

-UYN-
                19/04/2011

Comment

Thanks Elias, great post and I appreciate your input. I shall pm Gator asking for his advice.

Idealy I'd like someone who has had trouble gaining to help me create a solid routine using all the info available from me (PI's, EQ and tunica excersises.) If anyone's been in a situation like mine before PLEASE post

Comment

Also just to add abit more info - ive been training 2 days on 1 day off and I've only masturbated on the workout days. If I can think of any more relevant info ill edit this post.

Comment

Sorry IDH. I was out of town this weekend and didn't get to see this thread or your PM until just now.

Well, first of all, let's get something out of the way right now. You mention in your progress log that you've been a PE failure. That's just simply not the case. You haven't failed. You just haven't found what works for you yet. When you stop and think about it, there are probably 6 gazillion ways you can approach your PE. So, you have a huge arsenal of methods to try yet before you can even think about calling yourself a failure. Keep the positive mind frame that you WILL one day find what works for you

If your P.I.s are good and you aren't gaining, then there really is only one direction to go: increase. From the looks of the routines that you posted above, it doesn't look like you've been doing too much at all. In fact, the routine you did for 90 days was probably entirely too light. The one issue I take with some of the newbie routines is that they don't talk about or encourage progression. This is something that I feel was lacking in my PE career for over 12 months. I think a key component to making your first gains (and many more gains to come) is this concept of progression --- progressively making your routine more challenging and more intense - longer. This is the approach that I have committed myself to in the last few months and the approach that I will be keeping on for awhile. And after going nearly 15 months without a cunt hair of gains, I am finally seeing some growth. This is the thread where I discuss this methodical approach to PE. I think this type of approach to PE could be very beneficial to you.

Some other things:

-- I think you should stop jerking off on your exercising days. Rather, save your jerking off for your OFF days. There is no basis for this suggestion and I won't dare say with any type of certainty that this will help you. BUT, it's something to try, and coming from personal experience, I have found that jerking off the same day as doing my routine has always been a bad idea.

-- Make sure you know these two threads like the back of your hand:
                      ----- P.I. thread
                      ----- EQ thread

-- Experiment with on and off days. With your P.I.s being good, I'd say it's time to step up the number of consecutive exercise days. I would advise you to try a 5 on 2 off regime for awhile. But keep in mind, like it says in the progression thread, if you see your P.I.s turning negative, it's time to back off a bit...

I hope this helps a bit IDH. If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to ask them

Comment

Thanks for replying Gator - some good points. I agree with you about progression, I work out and know it's key to gaining muscle. Also I will give 5 on 2 off a try.

Could you possibly help me to plan a progressive routine as I'm not 100% sure on all the differant excercises I could be doing.

Once again, thanks for the reply.

Comment

What are you looking to target IDH? Length? Girth? Both? If your answer is both, then you could just jump on a plan similar to what is written in the progression thread. Or you could check out my progress log (links in signature). Right now, I'm just jelqing and stretching using a timer. I started this plan at 15 minutes of each and added 2 minutes of jelqing and 2 minutes of stretching every 2 weeks. It seems to be working for me.

Comment

Okay thanks Gator - Im after both length and girth so I'll give your routine a go. What stretches do you do? Just the basic 5 way? How much rest inbetween each stretch?

Comment

I basically concentrate on straight-out stretches, bundled stretches, and resistance stretches (hands on both ends pulling in separate directions). I do some downward stretching as well. My stretching holds vary from 1 minute to 3 minutes. I don't have a set stretching routine. I just sort of stretch for the time period and then that's that. Usually about a 5-10 second break between stretches to shake some blood back in.

Comment

Working...
                              X