nofap impact on length gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nofap impact on length gains?

Been consistently doing manual stretches (2 days on 1 day off) for a few months now and wanted to know if anyone had any input about nofap in relation to length gains?

I feel that busting makes your ligs much tougher, making a manual stretching routine a lot more difficult. Additionally I think jerking off too often could have a negative impact on flaccid hang too.

Was wondering if anyone had any experience in this regard??

(On a side note I'm thinking of changing my split to 3 days on 1 day off as I havent experience any length gains and don't have the privacy or time to hang. Would appreciate any advice)
    2016 5.5 Nbpel

current 5.75 Nbpel

Goal 7+

A wise man once said, nothing

Iím also interested to see what everyone has to say in regards to nofap and gains. Iím not necessarily doing nofap but Iíve stopped doing it daily and am aiming to maybe once a week. Sorry I couldnít help answer but I wanted to swing by so I can see the answers you get as well.
    Bpel:5.7Ē EG:4.5Ē
    short term goal 6.5Ēx5.0Ē

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful379 View Post
      Iím also interested to see what everyone has to say in regards to nofap and gains. Iím not necessarily doing nofap but Iíve stopped doing it daily and am aiming to maybe once a week. Sorry I couldnít help answer but I wanted to swing by so I can see the answers you get as well.
      Yh I hope someone can shed some light on this. There was a guy on here I came across a while back, I think his name was 'purpleones', the guy gained a lot from stretching/hanging and practiced nofap, would be good to see if there's a link.
      2016 5.5 Nbpel

current 5.75 Nbpel

Goal 7+

A wise man once said, nothing

Comment

This "nofap" thing is hard to understand, so many different definitions.

I do not masturbate, per se, I edge daily and only ejaculate with my wife. I think edging is a great exercise.

Now in regards to gains, the conventional wisdom is to separate ejaculation from PE. Do PE work, then later, two hours or more, ejaculate as needed.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
        X