Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red and near infrared light therapy for gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red and near infrared light therapy for gains?

Does anyone know if red light therapy will help with gains. Basically the red light speeds up collagen turn over and it speeds up healing and recovery. There are studies on shining the light on your balls for increased sperm quality and testosterone production. I wonder though if the same science of healing skin can apply to the penis after a work out also the longer wave lengths penetrate deeper for deeper healing

I don't know had my first infa red sauna recently and enjoyed it though.

Comment

I’m also interested in this, if anyone else has any experience, knowledge, or product recommendations I’d really appreciate it.

Comment

Not infrared sauna which is far infrared waves that only heat. Some info on this blog https://valtsus.blogspot.com/2017/05...-and-near.html
        and some here
        LED Light Therapy

I am guessing using the concepts of healing it should work?

It will penetrate skin and heal, to get deeper you may need a stronger light and a longer application

Comment

This is cuting edge medical is it's aplication established in physio or the like yet?

Comment

I bought a 650/720 infrared/near light hoping it would help and haven’t seen any discernible difference.
            Here is the thread that got me interested
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...led-light.html
            Starting 1/20/17
            BPEL 7.5
            MEG 4.6

Current
            BPEL 8.125
            MEG 4.8

Short term goal
            BPEL 8.5
            MEG 5

Long term goal
            BPEL 9
            5.5+

Comment

Correction, 660/850
              Starting 1/20/17
              BPEL 7.5
              MEG 4.6

Current
              BPEL 8.125
              MEG 4.8

Short term goal
              BPEL 8.5
              MEG 5

Long term goal
              BPEL 9
              5.5+

Comment

Originally posted by MuzzTecAFC View Post
                Not infrared sauna which is far infrared waves that only heat. Some info on this blog https://valtsus.blogspot.com/2017/05...-and-near.html
                and some here
                LED Light Therapy

I am guessing using the concepts of healing it should work?

It will penetrate skin and heal, to get deeper you may need a stronger light and a longer application
                Actually the sauna i went to had a range so far infra red and near infrared . The different wavelength have different properties but all have positive benifits.

Comment

Would something like this be worth considering for post workout light therapy? Just, you know, placed over a different area. Redlight.jpg

Comment

you will need the one which penetrates deeper into tissue not the one which heats up surface

Comment

Working...
                    X