Applying Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying Heat

It's starting to seem like heat is one of the most important factors in successful PE. I think we need a stickied megathread for how to apply heat, what type of heat to apply, when to apply heat, and how best to apply it during specific exercises.

I've heard rice socks, heat lamps, ultrasound, damp washcloths, showers, dipping your unit in warm water, and more.

I would love to hear how y'all apply heat, especially DURING exercises. If we could do length and girth exercises under constant heat, I think we would all stand to gain!
    Start (Dec., 2017)
    NBPEL: 6.5"
    MSEG: 5"

Goal
    NBPEL: 7.5"
    MSEG: 5.5"

Progress: Beavis Macon's Typing Tutorial

I only use a hot towel for 10 minutes before and I just use it until it gets cold after. Going to get a electric hot pad eventually.
    Start: 9/1/18
    BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
    2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
    End: When she says to stop.

Comment

Bathmate with 40+ degrees water.
      * Natural Vegan Mushroom Growing *

* Trust The Process *

Comment

Originally posted by InfectedMushroom View Post
        Bathmate with 40+ degrees water.
        If you use Fahrenheit Id suggest a little warmer than 40 lol, that would shrink me up pretty good. But on a serious note I also use my bathmate as a warmup device
        Bpel:5.7 EG:4.5
        short term goal 6.5x5.0

Comment

I put my penis in a glass of hot wota for 5 mins and its enough i move my penis around the glass , i dont think theres a better method than hot wota , i like to say wota i feel british althroug i hate their voodoo accent

s-l1000.jpg

Comment

Bummed this thread didn't gain traction. Was hoping to get a breakdown on what types of lights, heating pads, etc. work. How to use them, when. Good models.

This forum seems to be dying!
            Start (Dec., 2017)
            NBPEL: 6.5"
            MSEG: 5"

Goal
            NBPEL: 7.5"
            MSEG: 5.5"

Progress: Beavis Macon's Typing Tutorial

Comment

Here lies BeavisMacon's thread...

Unfunny comment aside, I use a heat pack to warm up and what's left of it--the heat, that is--to warm down. Sometimes when I'm stretching, I get a bit too erect, so I wrap myself up with the pack until my erection calms down. That might happen a couple of times. And sometimes when I have a good stretching session, where my penis behaves and doesn't get too hard, I'll wrap it up anyway with the heat pack for thirty seconds or so to keep it warmer as I stretch.

I don't know if that's contributed to my gains, but it does feel nice and limber for stretching.

Comment

Working...
              X