Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis is not growing but my hatred for it is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis is not growing but my hatred for it is.

I changed my routine over 2 months ago, adding in an extra 20min of stretches and 10min of jelqing and still zero change in my penis, gains take time i know but still not even the slightest change is discouraging. I had a goal of 9x6.5 but now im just hoping my some miracle i will reach 8x6.

Im starting to loath my penis, its so worthless and im starting to wish i was like a ken doll and never had to worry about this thing anymore.

I have heard Shane diesel is around 7x7 so i might just abandond length and starting pumping/clamping. Ive seen a few guys that have used synthol on their penises but that will probably be my last resort.

I want to starting hanging but im a little fearful see i tried sock hanging once and after a 15min session with about 5lbs i had this awful pain in my lower abs, like a hole was torn in my abdomen. But i heard Bib made his way to 10" hanging so id be willing to risk injury for those kinds of gains.

Check out the posts in the Pumping Forum. I gained over one inch in girth as a result of a fairly aggressive pumping routine, a eit took over four years.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      Check out the posts in the Pumping Forum. I gained over one inch in girth as a result of a fairly aggressive pumping routine, a eit took over four years.
      Sounds like good gains! Did it do anything for length at all?

Comment

It is appropriate to approach PE with a positive attitude. Being this pissed off by what is between you legs is not motivating in any way. Everyone is different, everyone started somewhere. You need first to be happy with where you are so that if gains don't happen, you are OK with that. If gains happen, then it is icing on the cake. But remember, everyone reacts and grows at a different pace. Is it possible that you are exercising incorrectly to not see anything positive? Give us a little more to work with other than you are pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
          It is appropriate to approach PE with a positive attitude. Being this pissed off by what is between you legs is not motivating in any way. Everyone is different, everyone started somewhere. You need first to be happy with where you are so that if gains don't happen, you are OK with that. If gains happen, then it is icing on the cake. But remember, everyone reacts and grows at a different pace. Is it possible that you are exercising incorrectly to not see anything positive? Give us a little more to work with other than you are pissed off.
          I agree 100% but im sick of my genitals lookong like they belong to a pre-pubescent boy. And if i cant get pe to work for me im most likely gonna remain celibate.

Comment

Oh, i do 10min wet jelqs at 70-90% (i have a hard time controlling my erection level)
            5min bundled stretch
            30min manual stretchs (down, right, up left)

Ive thought of trying behind the cheek streches but i have large muscular legs and glutes so this is almost impossible to do correctly.

I have tried extending and logged up to 160 hours but i was using a slider extender so i didnt have adequate tension and made zero gains. I will probably try hanging but i dont have the money to order a proper harness just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nogirth View Post
              Oh, i do 10min wet jelqs at 70-90% (i have a hard time controlling my erection level)
              5min bundled stretch
              30min manual stretchs (down, right, up left)

Ive thought of trying behind the cheek streches but i have large muscular legs and glutes so this is almost impossible to do correctly.

I have tried extending and logged up to 160 hours but i was using a slider extender so i didnt have adequate tension and made zero gains. I will probably try hanging but i dont have the money to order a proper harness just yet.
              So, which established proven program are you doing again? Seems to me that before you start getting all upset over the lack of progress, that you would adjust to a program that has lead to more happy PE'ers than not. Read up on the JP90 program under the START HERE button located top left in the main forums and can also be found in the stickies in the beginner forums if you access via a mobile device. Your routine is pretty light compared to JP90. So, if you really are dedicated, may I suggest you go with a program that is more likely to give you success rather than creating one of your own. It is a minimum 90 day program and for some, much longer. So commit the time, choose the right program, and tell us of your successes 3 months from now.

Comment

So, which established proven program are you doing again? Seems to me that before you start getting all upset over the lack of progress, that you would adjust to a program that has lead to more happy PE'ers than not. Read up on the JP90 program under the START HERE button located top left in the main forums and can also be found in the stickies in the beginner forums if you access via a mobile device. Your routine is pretty light compared to JP90. So, if you really are dedicated, may I suggest you go with a program that is more likely to give you success rather than creating one of your own. It is a minimum 90 day program and for some, much longer. So commit the time, choose the right program, and tell us of your successes 3 months from now.
                Wouldnt this be pointless if ive already made my noob gains?

Comment

Noob gains are those that happen in the first couple of weeks do to increase EQ and such. Real gains happen over time. So if you experienced some gains with the established programs, why not continue? Personally, I have never ventured into hanging, pumping, ADS programs or any of the other routines. All my gains came from basic exercises done methodically and according to known programs that have produced results.

Why, if you did JP90 would you stop if you saw gains? Why take something that worked and reduce it down to a basic stretching program. I view stretching as more of a warm up than a routine. But that is just me.

Comment

Noob gains are those that happen in the first couple of weeks do to increase EQ and such. Real gains happen over time. So if you experienced some gains with the established programs, why not continue? Personally, I have never ventured into hanging, pumping, ADS programs or any of the other routines. All my gains came from basic exercises done methodically and according to known programs that have produced results.

Why, if you did JP90 would you stop if you saw gains? Why take something that worked and reduce it down to a basic stretching program. I view stretching as more of a warm up than a routine. But that is just me.
                    I made my first .25" with just 15min stretching since then ive added other stretches but kept my manuals the same, when that didnt work i tried extending which just made my penis tougher and harder to stretch so i just increased the only thing ive done that works so far.

Comment

Not to be rude, but doing the same thing that now isn't working, is kind of foolish. Yes you lucked out with just stretching initially. Now look into a program that will take you beyond that. I doubt you have toughened yourself up to the point you can not gain. You need a different program and I am suggesting that you start from square one. Look at JP90 - it has a proven record.

Don't understand the push back on moving to another program. If you can explain that would be enlightening.

Comment

Not to be rude, but doing the same thing that now isn't working, is kind of foolish. Yes you lucked out with just stretching initially. Now look into a program that will take you beyond that. I doubt you have toughened yourself up to the point you can not gain. You need a different program and I am suggesting that you start from square one. Look at JP90 - it has a proven record.

Don't understand the push back on moving to another program. If you can explain that would be enlightening.
                        Dont worry about being rude man, if im fucking up my training i appreciate you giving to me straight. I just didnt want to waste time on a conditioning routine but if you say it will help i'll look into it.

Comment

NG, thank you for posting.

I went through your thread history and I did not see a progress thread.

Were you keeping track of your training?

What is your diet like?

Your stress levels?

Your sleep schedule?

If you are not tracking your training and blaming your penis for not growth then I think this is misguided thinking.
                          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Nogirth View Post
                            Dont worry about being rude man, if im fucking up my training i appreciate you giving to me straight. I just didnt want to waste time on a conditioning routine but if you say it will help i'll look into it.
                            If you never did the conditioning routine in the first place, that may be a factor in your current situation. They call it a conditioning program however, I think it is more than that. The conditioning part mostly relates to those we talk to that want to start with pumping or extending or hanging. Those require conditioning before starting advanced programs. But as a general growth regimen, these programs are great for anyone at all levels. So, not asking that you step back, but that you move forward with a growth program not a stretching program. Hope that makes sense my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                              NG, thank you for posting.

I went through your thread history and I did not see a progress thread.

Were you keeping track of your training?

What is your diet like?

Your stress levels?

Your sleep schedule?

If you are not tracking your training and blaming your penis for not growth then I think this is misguided thinking.
                              Just want to say that this message is from the guy that has the most awesome progress thread ever on this forum. Such detail, such honesty. If you haven't checked it out, it is worth the read. This guy is for real.

Comment

Working...
                              X