Flacid goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flacid goals

It never crossed my mind to worry too much about flacid until i became a mod . It strikes me many members are concerned with flacid size quite aside from as a pointer to future growth in erect . Rather as a goal in it's own right .

So i thought i would start a discussion on flacid goals . I take it this is a visual thing so are most guys concerned with non bone pressed ? I take then that you would use both nbp and bp measures ?
    Are you concerned with girth as well as length ? How do you deal with variability ?

So tell me how and why did you come to your flacid goal? Is it about social situations mostly with men eg change room or is it sexual attraction?

Seems to me some women find a large flacid macho and some don't care . The only surprise is how many cop out of an answer to that question and avoid it completely.

I enjoy being a shower, so flacid size is important to me.

The wife and I went to our first clothing optional beach and she said I was the biggest cock there by far. She also said it made her feel kind of proud as she saw other women checking out my size.

To me, it's all about the hang, so I could care less about a bone pressed measure on my flacid.
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

My unit was always hard and short and thin. (maybe this is the hard flaccid they are talking about).
      When I was erected my size was just OK (average).
      So my problems with my flaccid was after sex that I had to put my boxers on.

Extending + Jelqing solved the issue.
      Now my flaccid is always soft and long and thick.

Comment

I would say, I've never been a shower, I'm here, and I'm here to gain, so why not? Why not both in erect and flaccid.

Mine varies quite a bit. 4"-5" bpfl. I'd like to be 6" NBPFL. Between 5-6" in girth. With an erect end goal of 8.5"(+) BPEL x 6.5" MSEG. I know my wife says and thinks it would be even more of a turn on to see my soft dick swinging around, knowing it just gets bigger. She can't hardly keep her hands to herself now, so, I imagine it will just get "worse". It's an aesthetics thing to me. I'm not a small person, 6'2 235lbs and trees for legs, so proportionally, I've always appeared small.

I'd like to fix that.

Is anyone doing anything specific to increase flaccid size? I've been going commando (let gravity do it's thing), ADS, and LAS. Hopefully in 6 months to a year I see a good increase.
        Start: 9/1/18
        BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
        2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
        End: When she says to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
          I enjoy being a shower, so flacid size is important to me.

The wife and I went to our first clothing optional beach and she said I was the biggest cock there by far. She also said it made her feel kind of proud as she saw other women checking out my size.

To me, it's all about the hang, so I could care less about a bone pressed measure on my flacid.
          This is pretty depressing to read tbh
          My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
          Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
          Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
          1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            It never crossed my mind to worry too much about flacid until i became a mod . It strikes me many members are concerned with flacid size quite aside from as a pointer to future growth in erect . Rather as a goal in it's own right .

So i thought i would start a discussion on flacid goals . I take it this is a visual thing so are most guys concerned with non bone pressed ? I take then that you would use both nbp and bp measures ?
            Are you concerned with girth as well as length ? How do you deal with variability ?

So tell me how and why did you come to your flacid goal? Is it about social situations mostly with men eg change room or is it sexual attraction?

Seems to me some women find a large flacid macho and some don't care . The only surprise is how many cop out of an answer to that question and avoid it completely.
            Honestly, I'm of the opinion that, if they cop out of an answer to the question, assume the worst possible case scenario (from a mixture of both theirs, and your point of view).

I myself will always try to become a shower, because when I think of having a huge flaccid member, there are literally no disadvantages or cons to it.

We could spend all day talking about it, with diverging opinions we gather from the women in our lives and their testimonies, some good, some bad, and a lot of the good ones we will find to have a hint of dishonesty to protect our feelings or their image. So, considering that, I honestly think having the biggest possible flaccid to only have very noticeable benefits associated to it.
            My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
            Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
            Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
            1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Im 6ft2 230 lbs and compete in classic physique divison. Used to be bodybuilding. Five years ago when i was getting ready for a competition i used to practice my posing routine nude in front of my ex. She commented how I look small posing. The fact is im caucasian and generally causcions penis vary in sizes when its cold or hot. Dpes Pe help with flaccid ? I can tell you when I pump it seems to hang longer for a few hours , maybe longer.

I'm satisfied with my penis size and never had any compliments. Ive had one girl tell me youve got a big dick out of no-where, this was back when I was doing PE 16 years ago. That said, it would turn me on a bit more if I were bigger, hence why Im doing Pe. Yes, it would be nice if my flaccid hung longer.
              Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

I'm also a big framed guy with huge legs, torso, and hands so I always felt small in comparison, even being slightly above average. But after 2+ years of hanging, I've noticed a flacid increase (which was never my goal) and overall I look much more proportionate in my mind both flacid and erect now that everything matches.

I've always been a grower and I still am, so under the absolute worst conditions it's still a wrinkly white Tootsie Roll (just more of it). But if I ever go to a nude beach I'll clamp in a changing room and strut around after with a residual plumpness that will turn heads lol. That post PE hang is unbelievable sometimes.
                BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
                Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
                Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
                Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
                Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
                Current: 7.8 - 5.6
                Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Flaccid hang is VERY important to me as I turtle really bad. My scrotum tightens up as well as my penis and I have virtually no hang at all, just a lump of penis and testicles. This is generally only when I'm nude and since I do enjoy being nude quite a bit, including at resorts, etc., I wish to have some decent or normal hang; not have a penis and testicles that look like it's 20°F outside when it's 85° out.

I've only noticed some slight improvement in better flaccid hang. I might get about 20 minutes before turtle time vs. 10 min or so before PE.

I'm not looking for huge hang, just SOME hang. :|
                  Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                  Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
                  Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

After I started PE, I gave it more thought and would be thrilled with a longer hang... however my first goal is a bigger erection. So yeah, I would like my cock to hang and so would my wife.
                    Start (01/01/18) BPEL=6.25, MEG=5.00
                    12/03/18 BPEL=7.25, MEG=5.00
                    Restart (12/01/21) BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
                    Current BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
                    Next Goal BPEL=7.00 MEG = 5.50

Comment

Very interesting .
                      Many of you mention wives who like some hang .
                      Just a point here average "hang " is circa 3" bone pressed . So if you are more than that you should not regard yourself as small .
                      The tall /big frame thing is generally overstated in objective terms .
                      In the modern world there seems no major downside to hang so yeah why not . For that matter i often caution guys that a big erect can have downside , that would seem to be less an issue with flacid .

Anyone ever had it suggested there flacid is too big?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
                        Honestly, I'm of the opinion that, if they cop out of an answer to the question, assume the worst possible case scenario (from a mixture of both theirs, and your point of view).

I myself will always try to become a shower, because when I think of having a huge flaccid member, there are literally no disadvantages or cons to it.

We could spend all day talking about it, with diverging opinions we gather from the women in our lives and their testimonies, some good, some bad, and a lot of the good ones we will find to have a hint of dishonesty to protect our feelings or their image. So, considering that, I honestly think having the biggest possible flaccid to only have very noticeable benefits associated to it.
                        Well I don't know if i agree with all this but there seems little downside . Have you ever had one say anything negative about a large flacid ? I have not whereas a large erect can be an issue.

Comment

When I say average hang, I do mean average hang. Last time I measured turtle hang, it was about 1-1/2 to 2" max. So yeah, average hang of 3" would be lovely.
                          Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                          Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
                          Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightforce View Post
                            When I say average hang, I do mean average hang. Last time I measured turtle hang, it was about 1-1/2 to 2" max. So yeah, average hang of 3" would be lovely.
                            You are in the right place pe will help you achieve it .
                            We all turtle to one extent or another . I am lucky and have good flacid even turtled it is reasonable . Funny enough and i admit it is a mental thing i think it looks tiny turtled .

This calculator has studies with average size ,standard deviation etc for flacid which can be hard to come by .

https://calcsd.bitballoon.com/

Info on female preference can be hard to come by so this may be of interest.

http://www.pnas.org/content/110/17/6925.full
                            Pegasus
                            Administrator
                            PE Gym Editor
                            PEGym Hero
                            Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                            Last edited by Pegasus; 10-23-2018, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              You are in the right place pe will help you achieve it .
                              We all turtle to one extent or another . I am lucky and have good flacid even turtled it is reasonable . Funny enough and i admit it is a mental thing i think it looks tiny turtled .

This calculator has studies with average size ,standard deviation etc for flacid which can be hard to come by .

https://calcsd.bitballoon.com/

Info on female preference can be hard to come by so this may be of interest.

Penis size interacts with body shape and height to influence male attractiveness | PNAS
                              The latter is a completely fascinating study by the way, for more reasons than just flacid size.
                              Original/Current Stats:
                              09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                              09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                              BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Working...
                              X