No announcement yet.

My Ex-Girlfriend Says My Dick is Shaped like the Letter "D" and she isn't happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Ex-Girlfriend Says My Dick is Shaped like the Letter "D" and she isn't happy

I recall the time my ex revealed to me that my penis wasn't shaped like a normal penis. She said it was shaped like the letter "D". She said my penis is flat on top and she likes a "round" penis. So since it isn't round it isn't hitting her G-spot. 25 years later I still think about what she said and she is right. My penis is wide but has no arch. Is there anyway to make it more round?

Umm first ex gf says all sorts of stuff usually inaccurate .
    Second what shape ,size etc an individual girl likes can vary a great deal .

Comment

Your girl doesn't really care about that, its called a shit test. She is testing to see how confident you are about it.
      Starting: 10/8/18: 6.3 BPEL/EL 5.85 5.6 MSEG
      Current: 6.9 BPEL/EL 6.4 (0.6+) 5.6 MSEG
      Goal: 7 EL / 5.6 MSEG

Comment

When you said, "Shaped like the letter D" I was imagining a hugely deformed penis that had a tumor on the shaft and felt bad for you.

But if you're referring to just the shape of the head, which I think you are, then she was just messing with you and you are perfectly fine. There are much more important factors to hitting the G spot than the shape of your helmet like curve and technique.
        BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
        Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
        Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
        Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
        Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
        Current: 7.8 - 5.6
        Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Fuck her.
          Think of PE like going to the GYM, it takes TIME...

Comment

Hey DJct,

Reading the thread topic, I had no idea what to expect when I read the post but I totally get what you are saying.
            I you rotate a D cw 90 you have your shape... flat on top and then rounded.
            You are asking how to make it an “O”?

I really think you only chance of changing the shape is to work on your girth. I would expect new girth would be your quickest way to add rounding.

Good luck

Comment

OP these people replying are not helpful at all except for Mike.
              D shaped as in your bottom side of the shaft is rounded but the top side of your shaft is flat?
              If so, you just focus on building your girth and changing the way you masturbate. Just focus on squeezing and stroking in a manner that would give you more of a rounded look.

Comment

Yes Mike and Hardcor,

It is flat on top and round on the bottom. I think I had too much bone pussy because the pelvic bone on a woman isn't round so in a missionary position my flat top and her flat pelvic bone seem to work. I have nice girth now but may try to squeeze it more to see if it will make it more round on top.

Comment

Mine is also shaped like a "D". Never thought about it before, really, I had just assumed that was normal. I still do think it is normal.
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I would have told her, "tough shit". But yeah, sounded like a shit test.
                    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Shit man I know the feeling of someone telling you your dick should be different. A while back, my girlfriend said to me she'd prefer my dick to be a little bigger than it already was, even though I was her first experience, and have a larger than average dick to begin with. Since then though I have gained in size. What I'm getting at is that your dick is probably fine. I think girls, as do guys, will see the perfect donkey kong cock in some picture on the internet and imagine that as perfection and say rude shit just to say it. Male body shaming is a thing too

Comment

A good come back

The letter D is for Dick

Comment

Originally posted by WreckingBalls View Post
                          Your girl doesn't really care about that, its called a shit test. She is testing to see how confident you are about it.
                          What is it with females and doing these sorts of "tests"? Apparently, it's okay for them to land these low blows without any repercussions.

And why don't guys do them? Isn't it time we slung these "tests" back at girls too see if they've got enough of a spine to handle them?

Not hating on girls here, but it's like they can say whatever they want and call it a test. I literally don't understand it one little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Light Metal View Post
                            What is it with females and doing these sorts of "tests"? Apparently, it's okay for them to land these low blows without any repercussions.

And why don't guys do them? Isn't it time we slung these "tests" back at girls too see if they've got enough of a spine to handle them?

Not hating on girls here, but it's like they can say whatever they want and call it a test. I literally don't understand it one little bit.
                            Well test one by saying she has a saggy ass and see how it goes .
                            Abusive is abusive. I really have no time for the men must show total confidence under any conditions line.
                            If a woman is abusive one has to rethink the relationship the "just jokeing " or "it's just a test "line doesn't play.

Comment

Originally posted by Light Metal View Post

My Gf has two daughters 17 and 19 yo. I myself have two boys and a daughter but much younger. Been listening in om the girls and on occation provided my views on some of the drama going on. It just so clear to me that we are so very much different boys/girls men/woman. The older i get the less i seem to understand woman. We simply do not think in the same way as woman. I cant put my finger on it exactly but their minds just take other turns and concluding on a far off way. Gotta love them though.. but every drama night is like episode of twillight Zone. Give up trying to understand them.
                              Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X