• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPEL and weightloss?

I'm curious

I'm currently 5 Inch EL
    and 7 inch BPEL

I'm really overweight.. currently 5,8 ft 25 years old and 265 pounds around 38%bodyfat.

I'm in the gym daily. If I get down to about 10-12% bodyfat hopefully around 170-180 pounds.. what should my EL bump up to guesstimate?

Comment

Sorry for the messed up post. Dont see a edit option on mobile

Comment

I have heard that every 20- 30 pounds of fat lost gains an inch,from losing fat pad and such.but I have no personal knowledge on it.Good luck though. What type of diet and exercising are you doing. I am trying to lose about 10 to 15 pounds myself. I am doing some swimming and playing basketball to stay active and get full body workouts and I am trying to eat vegan. I have been doing it for about 2 weeks. not fully but eating alot more natural food and fruits and vegetables. I have lost about 8 pounds in about 4 weeks or so. I feel better already, more energy and less fat on my back and stomach. I don't get cravings for sugar or at night anymore, and I am a night owl and stay up til 3am because I work at night and get off around 1230.
        10/06/16 FL: 3.75 FG: 4.25 BPEL: 5.4 EG: 5.1
        04/08/17 FL: 5.00 FG: 5.50 BPEL: 6.125 EG: 5.75

Comment

This has so much individual vary it is impossible to tell.

Comment

You will definitely have the illusion of a larger dick if you lose weight. It's just without the extra fat around and a smaller fat pad more of it will be visible so it will look bigger for sure. I lost 15 lbs and I'm already noticing a slight difference in length.

Comment

Listen, I'm going to be direct with you because I've found in the past that this works best in communities that are well-moderated and people aren't just being assholes, and I used to be an amateur trainer for friends and family...

Stop worrying about your dick and get healthy. If you are 5'8" 265lbs and 38% bodyfat, your 5" dick should be the least of your concerns. You need to be focusing on how to bring your weight down, not your dick size up. If you're sole reason for losing weight is primarily increasing BPEL, you're doomed. Get a routine (I can help if you want to DM me), get a meal plan (notice I didn't say "diet"), set a series of reasonable short terms goals, then set your long term goals.

Sorry if I'm coming off like a dick (no pun intended), but I think it's important for your long term health to refocus your priorities.
              October 2018: 7" BPEL, 5.375" EG
              Current: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG

Follow along in my journal

Comment

I agree with TooMuchTime. I noticed that Heat mentioned he's hitting the gym but nothing about a change in diet, which is the most important factor in weight loss. You can't outrun a bad diet, but you can lose weight just by fixing your eating habits.

On topic though, I lost 50 lbs this year and didn't get any measurable EL gains. I store fat in my beer gut and my thighs mostly, and not much in my pelvic area. Obviously anyone with a FUPA will get massive EL gains after weight loss, but with my kind of Muffin Top body it wasn't possible. I still have more weight to drop but I'm not going to hold my breath for surprise gains.
                BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
                Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
                Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
                Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
                Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
                Current: 7.8 - 5.6
                Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Thanks all

I was always in the 210 pound range but I went through thyroid issues and anxiety and when I went on medications I jumped over 300 lbs. I'm off the meds now

I've lost 88 pounds so far just eating 10calories x bodyweight and daily cardio and weightlifting 4 times a week.

But I'm just asking out of curiosity lol.

Comment

I wish their was some way to find out how much inches my fat pad is hiding. When I'm erect and pull back the fat pad I think I'm in the 6 inches. But I don't know if that's accurate and if I will loose all that fat pad after I'm done with the weightloss cut.

Comment

Hey, congrats on the weight loss. It's good to hear that you're already on the right track.

I think there's just too many variables to say for certain what you might gain, but my gut says that if you have a two inch fat pad that you are storing fat there and should be able to shrink it by at least an inch with more weight loss, assuming you don't have too much extra skin in that area now.
                      BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
                      Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
                      Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
                      Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
                      Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
                      Current: 7.8 - 5.6
                      Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

BPEL will give you a close estimate, but if your fat pad is very large then expect some distortion. As you lose weight and continue to train (especially if your weight loss efforts involve cardiovascular activities) then you should note a greater level of gains than if you merely trained male enhancement alone.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          BPEL will give you a close estimate, but if your fat pad is very large then expect some distortion. As you lose weight and continue to train (especially if your weight loss efforts involve cardiovascular activities) then you should note a greater level of gains than if you merely trained male enhancement alone.
                          Ok this guy is a pro in the penis area he is a personal trainer for the penis if you will . This is about the most guidance you can get .

Remember the earlier post the health benifits of weight loss should be main concern and the penis benifits an added extra .
                          Pegasus
                          Administrator
                          PE Gym Editor
                          PEGym Hero
                          Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                          Last edited by Pegasus; 11-07-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Heat,
                            Great job on making the lifestyle changes, keep it up! I’ll be the first to say, I bet you’ll be over 6” NBPEL if you get to your goal weight. It’s rare you see a difference of more than an inch in “average” build guys.
                            And lik Big Al said, cardio will help your EQ tremendously... not to mention your stamina for that lucky lady 👍🏼
                            Keep after it, watch what you eat, work your ass off and BRING THE HEAT!
                            Starting 1/20/17
                            BPEL 7.5
                            MEG 4.6

Current
                            BPEL 8.125
                            MEG 4.8

Short term goal
                            BPEL 8.5
                            MEG 5

Long term goal
                            BPEL 9
                            5.5+

Comment

Thanks all

I re measured and got near 6 1/2 to 7 inches after pulling the fat pad away as much as possible but I doubt weightloss will loose all of the fat pad but if I can get over 6 ide be happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X