Wikipedia research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikipedia research

If you look up penis size on Wikipedia it states there are no non surgical devices to enlarge the penis and it is all a scam.

Just trying to open up conversation about this

Yea thereís a lot of that. I believe scientists donít want to do actual research because itís taboo in out society to worry about penis size. Most people believe size dosent matter when in actuality it does and how you use it. Penis enlargment with pumps and hangers is a really simple study to do, I donít know why they still havenít done it yet. The excuses Iím hearing so far from scientists is that non- surgical devices are dangerous but thatís only true if you take it to an extreme like anything else.

Comment

I see it too
      May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 ◊ EG 5.3/4
      July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 ◊ EG 6.3/4

Comment

I believe everything I see and nothing of what I read.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Meh they are going to look so very dumb down the track . Mind you that happens so often they are used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by hulkman View Post
            If you look up penis size on Wikipedia it states there are no non surgical devices to enlarge the penis and it is all a scam.

Just trying to open up conversation about this
            Your fist mistake is looking at wikipedia. Wikipedia can be a fun read. If you want to catch up on TV shows, episode lists, comic book movies, wrestling, etc. But for any real research it is not a good source. At all. Anyone can edit it. That means I can go on to a page and change the content according to my own devices. Hence the lack of reliability.

If you want to start (and I emphasize "start") try google scholar. Go to google, type in "google scholar". The first hit is the site. click. Type "penis enlargement" into the search bar. The results you will get are all from actual researchers doing scientific work on the the topic. Not all will be the best sources, but most will be far better than wikipedia.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

From the BJUI

A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the ‘efficacy ..-
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                Your fist mistake is looking at wikipedia. Wikipedia can be a fun read. If you want to catch up on TV shows, episode lists, comic book movies, wrestling, etc. But for any real research it is not a good source. At all. Anyone can edit it. That means I can go on to a page and change the content according to my own devices. Hence the lack of reliability.

If you want to start (and I emphasize "start") try google scholar. Go to google, type in "google scholar". The first hit is the site. click. Type "penis enlargement" into the search bar. The results you will get are all from actual researchers doing scientific work on the the topic. Not all will be the best sources, but most will be far better than wikipedia.
                Yeah true .
                Still if you went to a random gp or the like you would likely get the wiki response and my answer from post 5 still applies.

Comment

Iíve been doing pe for a long time now and think I actually gained but nothing crazy. I think a lot of the posts from claims of multi inch gains arenít true.

Even with surgery to gain length. Doctors who perform it tell you itís only gonna give you a small flaccid gain if that and possible to lose size. So I am still very skepticle that gaining a good amount of length is possible

Comment

Formerly on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise :

"Pelvic floor exercise, also known as Kegel exercise (/ˈkeɪɡəl/), consists of repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor, now sometimes colloquially referred to as the "Kegel muscles". Several tools exist to help with these exercises, although various studies debate the relative effectiveness of different tools versus traditional exercises.[1][2] Exercises are usually done to reduce urinary incontinence[3] (especially after childbirth)[4] and reduce premature ejaculatory occurrences in men,[5] as well as to increase the size and intensity of erections.[6] They were first described in 1948 by Arnold Kegel."
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      Formerly on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise :

"Pelvic floor exercise, also known as Kegel exercise (/ˈkeɪɡəl/), consists of repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor, now sometimes colloquially referred to as the "Kegel muscles". Several tools exist to help with these exercises, although various studies debate the relative effectiveness of different tools versus traditional exercises.[1][2] Exercises are usually done to reduce urinary incontinence[3] (especially after childbirth)[4] and reduce premature ejaculatory occurrences in men,[5] as well as to increase the size and intensity of erections.[6] They were first described in 1948 by Arnold Kegel."
                      👍

Comment

Working...
                      X