Over One Year PE: Minimal Girth - Advice Requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over One Year PE: Minimal Girth - Advice Requested

Hey, gents. Been searching/learning on PEGym for over a year and decided to start an account and maybe get some advice from those of you with more experience.

I began PE in August of 2017. My starting stats were NBPEL: 6.5”, MSEG: 4.25”. Obviously, girth was a main focus. Prior to beginning, I searched Thunder’s Place, GLL, PE Gym, and Matters of Size to gain as much knowledge as I could. After purchasing the Bathmate Hydromax 30 and instituting a newbie Bathmate/Jelqing routine, I gained my first 1/4” of girth by December 2017, although it was not cemented. Currently, almost 15 months after starting, my stats are NBPEL: 6.75 - 6.87”, MSEG: 4.62”. Below is quick list of the routines I used:

Aug - Sept: 10 min heat/stretch, Newbie Bathmate (BM)/Jelqing routine on GLL
    Sept - Nov: 10 min heat/stretch, 15 min BM (am), 8-10 min Jelq (pm), 100 kegels - 2 on/1 off
    Dec - March: 10 min heat/stretch, 15 min BM (am), 15 min Jelq (pm), 100 kegels - 5 on/2 off
    March - May: 10 min heat/stretch, 2x5 min Slow Squash Jelq (am), 2x8 min BM (pm), 100 kegels, Cock ring 30 min. - 2 on/1 off, 3 on/1 off (SSJ 3x a week)
    June: 5 min heat/3 min bundled stretch, combined BM and SSJ into single session for 1.5 weeks, but EQ suffered. Took 2 weeks off, eased back into it.
    July: 5 min heat/3 min bundled stretch, 8 min BM/8 min SSJ/8 min BM, 100 kegels, Cock ring 2 hrs - 2 on/1 off, 3 on/1 off
    Aug - Oct: 5 min heat/3 min bundled stretch, 3 min SSJ/8 min BM/3 min SSJ/8 min BM/3 min SSJ, 100 kegels, Cock ring 5-9 hrs - 4-5 on/1 off (SSJ 3-4x a week)

While I knew that newbie gains were what got me my first 1/4” in just over 3 months, I was convinced I would see some notable results in the next year. Between December of 2017 and November of 2018, I went from 4.5” - 4.62” in MSEG while instituting more intense exercises. So while gaining almost nothing from routines that others have expressed great results with, I began considering the reasons for why my gains have stalled for so long:

1) Best combination of exercises not found
    2) Need more time/days to recover
    3) My tissues have become too tough
    4) I’ve reached my near limits of girth gains for my body (let’s hope not)

In short, I could use some advice regarding my next course of action. Right now, I haven’t been doing any PE 10 days in the event that I might need an extended break to let the tissues soften up. Even if I may wind up being one of those individuals who will only gain 1/8” of size over the course of a year, I’ll still continue, but would like to explore every avenue of options to try and kick start my girth goals.

Thanks, guys. I'd appreciate any insight.

When I trained girth my best gains came from doing 3 sets of erect clamping for about 5-7 minutes each and about 5 minutes of rest between sets. After the clamping sets I'd do a bathmate session 100% erect for about 10 to 12 minutes. The expansion was insane. After that I'd wear a cock ring until I went to bed. I'd wear a cock ring all day at work as well. Once you get used to clamping you can incorporate wet jelqs while clamped. I used coconut oil and it really took my sets to the next level. I gained .5" of girth doing this in less than 5 months so I know it worked well and I plan on going back to this once I reach my length goal and step away from hanging. Just go easy on clamping and ease into it. Some people are afraid to do them but imo there is nothing better for girth especially when combined with the bathmate

Comment

I’d say you’re lucky you even gained girth. I strongly believe PE is a big lie. I’ve been doing PE for 14 months, 0.3-0.4 gain in length, not even a 1/16 of an inch in girth. Been pumping and clamping since April, 3-5 days a week, nothing. When i clamp and pump i can get up to 0.75 inch expansion on a real good day, still no gains.

I think most of peoples “gains” are lies, measuring incorrectly and inconsistent way of measuring and initial improvements in EQ.

So what you’re seeig is prob normal since you probably meaure right, are being honest, and good EQ to start

Comment

Norseman90,

Thanks for the response, man. I have strongly considered clamping since numerous people have claimed it helped them break plateaus. I think the biggest concern I had was clamping too hard: i.e., finding that sweet spot between hard enough to keep the blood from leaving and not making my unit explode if I did a kegel. Thanks for the advice. I'll take a look at a detailed beginner clamping routine.

Comment

MAG5,

I suppose any gain is a welcome one, so I can't complain too much. I haven't made nearly as much in the way of gains as some people claim, but I do notice that people who start off with either above average length or girth seem to grow faster. Heat and stretching prior to a session definitely helped a lot in the beginning. Are you warming up prior to your sessions to loosen up the tunica?

Comment

Norseman90,

Do you think the aching/slight soreness after a session could be a positive PI I've been missing out or coming short on?

Comment

Norseman90,
              Excuse the last post, it was to someone else. Thanks again.

Comment

MAG5,

I would have to strongly disagree on that one. You likely haven't found the right routine. If people who claim to be making gains are measuring wrong or confusing gains with EQ, then thousands of people on this site must be sadly mistaken. Including myself.

Comment

MAG5,

In my minimal experience, I think it's a matter of paying strict attention to how your body reacts (something I'm still working on), and finding the right exercises/intensity/frequency/rest that works for you. Sometimes it could be one seemingly small adjustment that could make a huge difference.

Comment

Just an update: Got back into training after 18 days off. Current routine:

1 on/1 off
                    Rice sock warmup - 10 min
                    Bundled stretches - 10 min
                    Bathmate - 15 min

Also started incorporating some light bundled stretches on off days to keep the tunica loose and edging throughout the day.

So far, things are looking good. EQ is good and expansion seems more pliable and less hard. Likely going to start easing into clamping here in the next few weeks. Thanks for the advice, guys.

Comment

I pumped twice a day for 20 minutes each at 5 hg, five or six days a week, but included pulse pumping and one 45 minute session at 4 hg per week. I also supplemented pumping with jelqing and streatching. I gained about one inch in perminant girth after four years.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey,
                        Check out my vlog at <Removed>. I’ve almost proved an inch in a year
                        Cavalier
                        Retired Super Moderator
                        Member of the Month Feb 2015
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Cavalier; 12-04-2018, 12:09 PM.
                        JAN 2018
                        NBPEL: 6.1, BPEL: 6.8, EG: 6.1

JAN 2019
                        NBPEL: 7.1, BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6.3

It all starts with two hands...

Comment

PE definitely works! I put away the ruler. I go by what I can see obviously. My flaccid cock is fatter and hangs longer visibly. My glans is visibly bigger. I have been at it awhile and am well conditioned mostly hanging 8# water jug, clamping, and Bathmate pumping. You can gain visible girth and big cockhead.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, guys. So far, it seems like longer duration with a little less intensity is helping a lot (flaccid hang longer, random erections more evident). I was utilizing the MoS principals for the last 5-6 months, but it looks as though, for me at least, more frequent rest yields better returns (i.e., 1 on/1 off). Think I'm going to start incorporating clamping with pumping soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Norseman90 View Post
                              When I trained girth my best gains came from doing 3 sets of erect clamping for about 5-7 minutes each and about 5 minutes of rest between sets. After the clamping sets I'd do a bathmate session 100% erect for about 10 to 12 minutes. The expansion was insane. After that I'd wear a cock ring until I went to bed. I'd wear a cock ring all day at work as well. Once you get used to clamping you can incorporate wet jelqs while clamped. I used coconut oil and it really took my sets to the next level. I gained .5" of girth doing this in less than 5 months so I know it worked well and I plan on going back to this once I reach my length goal and step away from hanging. Just go easy on clamping and ease into it. Some people are afraid to do them but imo there is nothing better for girth especially when combined with the bathmate
                              Hey Norseman, I am just starting to implement clamping into my routine. When you do wet jelqs clamped, are you at full erection? I have tested jelqing at a high erection level and felt like I didn't get much blood movement (but I have a very high erection quality).

Comment

Working...
                              X