How Long To Add Flaccid Length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long To Add Flaccid Length?

Well, I want to add to everything of course, erect length and girth, flaccid length and girth.

However, I am comfortable with the sizes of most of those at the moment. I am about 5.75 MSEG and 6 at the base, and NBPEL is about 6. My flaccid girth is about 4.5 mid shaft and 4.75 at the base however my NBP flaccid length is a small 3 inches, although it is 4.5 inches BP. However, I want to add some length to my flaccid NBP so what sort of time did you guys add length to your flaccid, like say an inch? I would love to get it to 5 NBP as that would be pretty big but I'd be satisfied at 4.

Also, what is the average BP Flaccid length and flaccid girth?

Increasing your vascular health would, I imagine, increase flaccid hang.

I've let gravity do work for the past month and a half and go commando whenever I can. Also, mine has increased (per the wife) just from doing a routine to increase size in general. I don't know that you could increase flaccid size without increasing erect size? If you're putting in the time to increase flaccid size, why wouldn't you want to increase erect size as well?

Just my thoughts =)
    Start: 9/1/18
    BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
    2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
    End: When she says to stop.

Comment

I think just gaining length in general is the best thing you could do, but i'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by boners View Post
        I think just gaining length in general is the best thing you could do, but i'm no expert.
        Agreed. PE turns guys into “showers”. Most of my flaccid size came from jelqing.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by Moose Tenderloin View Post
          Increasing your vascular health would, I imagine, increase flaccid hang.

I've let gravity do work for the past month and a half and go commando whenever I can. Also, mine has increased (per the wife) just from doing a routine to increase size in general. I don't know that you could increase flaccid size without increasing erect size? If you're putting in the time to increase flaccid size, why wouldn't you want to increase erect size as well?

Just my thoughts =)
          what exercises do you do?

Comment

It's all relative to how your body responds to training. Usually your BPFSL will be the first to increase and everything else follows thru. If your routine is good you should notice a lower flaccid hang postworkout that lasts for a while. Keep getting that result until it becomes normal.

Comment

Average flacid length and girth circa 3.5".

Comment

What is the process to best improve vascular health?
                10/06/16 FL: 3.75 FG: 4.25 BPEL: 5.4 EG: 5.1
                04/08/17 FL: 5.00 FG: 5.50 BPEL: 6.125 EG: 5.75

Comment

I use beet powder drinks and L Argentine for vascular. 'Not sure it does much. I also use Maca Powder.

Comment

My flaccid length and girth increased very fast with light slow jelqing.
                    Hard jelqing or stretching is creating the opposite for me

Comment

Have you heard about Ring Of Power? It's pretty good for flaccid size. Plus general PE, especially extenders. Like guys aboive said, going without underwear is also a good idea.
                      My progress thread
                      29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
                      Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
                      Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

Working...
                      X