Need advice for PE in secrecy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice for PE in secrecy

Hi, fellow PEers. I've been exercising for 3 months and I love my gains. My problem is, soon I won't be able to PE the way I do now, due to moving out with a roommate. I highly doubt it that I will be able to exercise anywhere but in the shower. That's why I would really appreciate an advanced program(one that does not require lubrication, but is not too hard on the penis(my main goal is health, I am not too concerned about size)) or a maintenance program that can be done in secrecy.
    Also, if anyone else keeps the PE secret, tips/advice are more than welcome.
    Thank you in advance!

Wont you have a bedroom to yourself?

If your roomate realizes he can increase his penis size, dont you think hed want to do PE too? lol
    Tahksis' Progress Log
    NBPEL\BPEL: 5.5\6" X EG: 4.5 - Started 4/12/10

Comment

Hey man I'm in your same situation right now and here's the way that I've been doing my routine and it's been fairly productive.

- I start it off by warming up with a Nalgene bottle filled with REALLY hot water for about 10-15 minutes (usually while perrusing the forums).
      - For this you want to get it as hot as possible and then warm up with the water bottle down some gym shorts or sweats with a
      layer of underwear in between so that you don't end up burning your little buddy.
      - Then I move to the bathroom and get in my jelqs (I do use lubrication) while pretty much pretending to take a dump.
      - As soon as I finish up with the jelqs I move into the shower and allow my erection to go back to flaccid while I clean up really quickly in the shower.
      - From there I do my stretching in the shower - I really feel like the warm water makes for a better stretching session too.

The only thing that I haven't figured out is how to get some post PE edging incorporated into my routine as well but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

I hope you can at least take something from my sneaky routine and if you come up with anything that you find that works better, please tell!
      Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Wow Cleave, that sounds really good man.

I just take hour long showers lol. But I'm going to be moving soon and I'm sure I will have to cut down my showers, hopefully I get my own room though.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
        1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
        BPEL: 6.5 +.5
        EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
        FL: 3.5-4.5
        BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
        BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

hey everyone, i've been doin PE for about two months and i have had 0 gains in length or girth, i warm up for 10, stretch for ten, jelq for 25 and then cool down, could someone tell me where i'm going wrong? thanks=]
          Workin workin workin, thats all I do=]

start:
          5.5 BPEL
          4.5 EG

Goal:
          7-8 BPEL
          6-6.5 EG

Comment

Hey wrendude, just don't give up man. Many people don't gain til after 3 months, you just hear about all the quick gainers cuz they brag about it, most don't gain for a while though. I myself just saw my first gain this week, only .25 in length but I'm glad. Took me over 6 months to do too. I did a lot of playing around with things such as rest days, intensity, time, and type of PE. 2 months is a very very short time, it takes years to reach goals man. Start your own thread though man, and discuss your PI's, your on/off days all that stuff and you'll likely get tons of feedback, actually https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-you-gain.html check that link out too.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
            1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
            BPEL: 6.5 +.5
            EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
            FL: 3.5-4.5
            BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
            BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

Originally posted by wrendude View Post
              hey everyone, i've been doin PE for about two months and i have had 0 gains in length or girth, i warm up for 10, stretch for ten, jelq for 25 and then cool down, could someone tell me where i'm going wrong? thanks=]
              well first off youre posting in another persons thread. start a new thread so people can give you the feedback you want and the focus of this thread isnt detracted.
              Tahksis' Progress Log
              NBPEL\BPEL: 5.5\6" X EG: 4.5 - Started 4/12/10

Comment

Here's a warm up tip:

Use your laptop (assuming you have one) to warm up with. Just throw on a pair of thin shorts, put the laptop in your lap and then surf the Internet for 20 minutes. If you can, try to position your little buddy so that it is laying flat against the bottom of your laptop. Every 5 minutes or so, just adjust to a new position. After 20 minutes you are warm up and ready to go.

Good Luck.

MD
                Mc Dong

Comment

I keep it a secret from my fiance by bringing a book into the bathroom and doing pe in the bath. I even lock the door. It works like a charm. Everyone needs alone time to relax and others will respect this. I never get questioned about my hour long baths. Haha!

Comment

Thanks for the tips, everyone! Only the laptop idea seems a little odd to me, I mean, if my roommate catches me jelqing it would probably be less awkward than catching me with a laptop on my crotch
                    I have only two questions left:
                    1) Can I take a hot bath instead of warming up? After one of these, the effect on my penis seems to be the same as the effect of 10-15 minute long hot wraps. But I see that Cleave, for example, has another method of warming up, although he does his stretches in the shower. So, is warming up with a hot bath not effective? Has anyone tried it?
                    2) a) Can I use the water in the shower instead of lubrication or does it have to be something oily? If it has to, then
                    b) Is dry jelqing safe enough for a beginner (3-4 months) like me? I am uncircumcised, that should make things easier. But I have heard it is not as safe as wet jelqing and can cause ED or skin swelling (haven't had even mild ED with wet jelqing, in fact, I do it to improve my EQ).

I realize these questions will sound pretty dumb to a PE veteran, but I haven't tried any of the things above. Also, I admit I am a bit scared/reluctant to try without advice from someone with more experience and goals like mine (healthier penis, better EQ), because I am afraid of hurting my penis.

Comment

Hahaha... Use your laptop to warm up only. I lay down on the couch, watch TV and put my laptop... on my lap. Don't shove it down your pants. Don't do any jelqing or anything. Just lay it across your lap for 20 mins to warm up. Then put it down and then do your PE in private.

I hope this explains things a little better.

MD
                      Mc Dong

Comment

Do you masturbate in private?

Then you can PE in private.
                        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Mc Dong View Post
                          Hahaha... Use your laptop to warm up only. I lay down on the couch, watch TV and put my laptop... on my lap. Don't shove it down your pants. Don't do any jelqing or anything. Just lay it across your lap for 20 mins to warm up. Then put it down and then do your PE in private.

I hope this explains things a little better.

MD
                          Dude, dont use a friggin LAPTOP to warm up..it'll make your balls infertile.

I read an article on that once. They advised placing a pillow below the laptop so that it isn't directly on your balls/dick.
                          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

A laptop is a pretty crude device for warming up. One other suggestion. Try the pisspulls to maintain your flaccid/erect gains if you have to cut back for any reason. Every time you take a leak, spend a minute pulling your dick out (in all directions) along with a couple of helicopters. No one will know the difference.

Comment

Using a laptop to warm up\down is crazy.i think if warm up in the bath and a few strechs in there,and maybe some BTC strechs would be quite good,with the constant heat from the bath.

Comment

Working...
                              X