Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How best to integrate jelqing with extender and pump routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How best to integrate jelqing with extender and pump routine?

I am currently extending using Big Al's ProExtender routine from the stickied "Extenders 101" thread and have just completed the week 1, day 5 (JP90 stretches, helicopters and circles are completed before the extender sets which are performed back to back about 15 minutes apart).

I have also been air pumping after the extending sessions are completed and am currently at 3 x 7 minutes sets at 4.5".

My quandary is this:

- Should I be completely resting on the extender routine days off? As an example, day 6 & 7 are rest days in week 1 and I am not sure whether it would be better to perform some manual exercises and / or pumping on these days when no extending occurs.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as I have searched quite a bit on the topic here on the forums and have not really been able to form a strong view one way or another.

I would also note that my PI's seem fine and I still had good morning wood this morning after completing the day 5 routine yesterday. I can feel the effect of last nights session as a mild stretching fatigue however I consider this to be a good thing and part of the process of getting acclimated to the extender.

Possible that you are doing too much too soon.

Would hold off on your pumping initially and concentrate on your JP90 program first. Get your unit conditioned and ready for more advanced stuff like pumping. You may be sending mixed messages by trying to do both initially at the same time. This PE stuff is a long drawn out process, so holding off on one will not cause loss of gains. It may in fact help you gain better by concentrating on beginner stuff first, then advanced stuff later.
    “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
    — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
      Possible that you are doing too much too soon.

Would hold off on your pumping initially and concentrate on your JP90 program first. Get your unit conditioned and ready for more advanced stuff like pumping. You may be sending mixed messages by trying to do both initially at the same time. This PE stuff is a long drawn out process, so holding off on one will not cause loss of gains. It may in fact help you gain better by concentrating on beginner stuff first, then advanced stuff later.
      Thanks ZZ. In case you are not aware, I did about 4 1/2 months of JP90 alone before starting some light pumping towards the end of September which I integrated with my JP90 sets. I also increased the JP90 reps up by around 20% after completing the basic program and the stretches from 25 to 30 seconds. This was only done because I felt like I was relatively well conditioned by then. I have included some more detail on the specifics in my progress thread.

I figured that as I have not seen any significant length or girth increase since my newbie / EQ gains early in the JP90 cycle and despite having upped the reps and stretches significantly, perhaps I needed to supplement my manual excercises with something different and of course I was interested to experiment a bit with devices to understand if they are for me or not.

Comment

Decided to do some edging and kegels today while considering how to treat these extender rest days. It made me feel less like I was "skiving off".........

Comment

I initially struggled with trying to find a proper routine as well. I eventually decided that during my rest day from extending I would also rest from JP90, as it is good to give your dick a break. After doing that for 3 months I saw significant gains, so I think the resting helped more than it hurt.

Comment

Thanks jakey. It's great to have the feedback from your personal experience.

Comment

I'm trying to answer the same question as you, Max. I currently split my length and girth days and rest days are truly rest days, no ADS or extender or manuals or anything, just relaxing. Length days are for extending, girth days are for pumping. I've read synergistic effects from pumping after extending but it's just too much work in 1 day for my guy, he gets too fatigued.

Not sure what the right answer is but there you have my approach. 2 length days, 2 girth days, and 3 rest days a week. Have only been on this one week though so we'll see how it plays out.
              I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
              Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

Originally posted by MaxEQ9x6 View Post
                I am currently extending using Big Al's ProExtender routine from the stickied "Extenders 101" thread...
                Why would you not address this question to Big Al?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike03016 View Post
                  Why would you not address this question to Big Al?
                  A good point. I figured that the stickied post in question was from 2010 by Blink2000 so not exactly a current discussion and if Big Al has anything to ad he would likely do so at his convenience as he seems pretty active on the forums from what I have seen. I was also interested to have some feedback from other members who had considered or used manual methods along with devices.

Comment

Makes sense but in a forum with thousands of members... you know most have an opinion, lol.

My only point was, when someone is working with a specific coach that outside opinions can be more harmful then helpful.

I didn’t realize you were taking this from an eight year old post.

Comment

And that ladies and gentlemen is how you come to a peaceful resolution after a simple misunderstanding.

I applaud thee men for not patronizing or arguing... Maybe my glasses are biased but I saw a healthy conversation style you don't typically see on the internet
                      I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
                      Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike03016 View Post
                        Makes sense but in a forum with thousands of members... you know most have an opinion, lol.

My only point was, when someone is working with a specific coach that outside opinions can be more harmful then helpful.

I didn’t realize you were taking this from an eight year old post.
                        Thanks Mike. I fully agree with your logic.

For sure if I was working specifically with Al, I would be following his direction to the letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucian View Post
                          And that ladies and gentlemen is how you come to a peaceful resolution after a simple misunderstanding.

I applaud thee men for not patronizing or arguing... Maybe my glasses are biased but I saw a healthy conversation style you don't typically see on the internet
                          Thanks for the kind words Lucian. It strikes me that most members are here for the right kind of reasons and this is why it is so important to keep the dialogue civil and positive.

Comment

Working...
                          X