Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does heat matter when it comes to gaining?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does heat matter when it comes to gaining?

I decided today to use hotter water in my bathmate and I noticed when I came out I was more plump. The water was hot enough for me barely able to bare it. It was more expanded than usual. I tried doing it on my last set again, but I burned my dick. I have to find what temperature works best for me.

Does anyone have experience with better gains and using heat?

Warm water/rice sock that is tolerable is the best way to warm up.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

For bathmate Ive found the same. Hot water leads to better expansion.
      Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Okay great. This time I'll start using hotter water when pumping. My girth is falling a little behind so I could use the extra expansion.

Comment

For warm ups & warm downs you'll want to get the heat to a few degrees above body temperature. Too cool and you get little if any benefit. Too hot and you can easily burn the sensitive skin of the penis.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

For warm up hot wrap is essential which will warm up the unit for further exercises. But once you finish the exercises... Still applying same heat will make the unit quickly shrink... The term warm down means warm down by heat or cool water... What is your suggestions...Big Al can help about this...thx

Comment

Originally posted by shijopj2018 View Post
              For warm up hot wrap is essential which will warm up the unit for further exercises. But once you finish the exercises... Still applying same heat will make the unit quickly shrink... The term warm down means warm down by heat or cool water... What is your suggestions...Big Al can help about this...thx
              The warm down is performed in much the same manner as the warm up- except extra special attention should be paid to inspecting the penis for any post-training anomalies and moisturizing.

"Cooling Down" can be useful after a particularly difficult session or if there's soreness present. A cold cloth, a not too cold ice pack, or soaking the penis in cool water will work. A Cool Down is distinct from a Warm Down because cold is incorporated.

To cool down, alternate heat and cold 5 times in 1 minutes rotations each- for a total of 10 minutes.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                The warm down is performed in much the same manner as the warm up- except extra special attention should be paid to inspecting the penis for any post-training anomalies and moisturizing.

"Cooling Down" can be useful after a particularly difficult session or if there's soreness present. A cold cloth, a not too cold ice pack, or soaking the penis in cool water will work. A Cool Down is distinct from a Warm Down because cold is incorporated.

To cool down, alternate heat and cold 5 times in 1 minutes rotations each- for a total of 10 minutes.
                Hi Big Al... Thanks for the reply. This means the latest warn down or cool down method is 1 minute hot wrap .... Then 1 minute cold wrap.... For 10 minutes. What my understanding is correct?

Comment

Hi Big Al... Thanks for the reply. This means the latest warn down or cool down method is 1 minute hot wrap .... Then 1 minute cold wrap.... For 10 minutes. What my understanding is correct?
                  Alternating heat and cold is known as the "COOL" down.

Comment

Of course heat matters, on a molecular level heat speeds up the rate at which molecules are moving. Which then will expand what it is you're heating by a slight amount.

Comment

It's especially important during the conditioning period. I will say, however, that I seldom warmed up or cooled down throughout the majority of my PE career. I got great results anyways but who's to say that I may have gained even quicker if I had allowed time to warm up and cool down. I will say that I would not have done as many PE sessions due to time constraints so it you throw that into consideration I probably netted out neutral. Who knows... lol.
                      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I warm down with the same temperature water as I do warming up. It leaves me with a very nice hang. It's like warming down after a workout. Immediately going into cold water can send your body into shock. I would never do the same thing to my penis.

Comment

I'm also pretty interested in the theory of cooling down after exercises. When I used to play rugby we would jump in a straight ice bath and while pretty intolerable at first you feel soooo damn good. The difference between having one and not having one was astounding as you could barely move if you didn't have one.

I'm going to test it out a month of cold then a month of heat we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by shaneo22 View Post
                            I'm also pretty interested in the theory of cooling down after exercises. When I used to play rugby we would jump in a straight ice bath and while pretty intolerable at first you feel soooo damn good. The difference between having one and not having one was astounding as you could barely move if you didn't have one.

I'm going to test it out a month of cold then a month of heat we shall see.
                            Good thing nothing bad happened to you. After football practice we did conditioning which was essentially our cool down. If players wanted to, they could also jump Into an ice bath. I wouldn't recommend taking a cold shower or jumping into an ice bath immediately after being hot. I'm sure you guys did something in between practice and the ice bath.

Comment

Yea you would have a warm down and a stretch down to loosen up the muscles. I've read a few differing claims on the site about warm downs and cool downs I guess it's about finding what works best.

Comment

Working...
                              X