Advice please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice please?

Does anyone here have satisfying sex lifes while being average? And not just with one woman either. Mine has been unfortunate because of my genetics.
    I started out micro 3.5 NBPEL and 4 in girth and worked my ass off and got 5.6 NBPEL and 5 inches around. And now I’m stuck at this size.
    But like I’ve heard no one likes an average size. So maybe I’m doomed and run the risk of being cucked all my life.
    Start Length 3.5, 4.5 Bone pressed
    Girth 4.25 Mid shaft
    Now: Length 5.6, 6.5 Bone pressed
    Girth 5 Mid shaft
    Goals: Length 7
    Girth 6.25 Mid shaft

Many many people (including myself) have had very satisfying promiscuous sex lives while being average. Confidence is key. Congrats on your gains! Now get out there and enjoy them... you earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
      Many many people (including myself) have had very satisfying promiscuous sex lives while being average. Confidence is key. Congrats on your gains! Now get out there and enjoy them... you earned it.
      Thanks man what was your size
      Girth 4.25 Mid shaft
      Girth 5 Mid shaft
      Girth 6.25 Mid shaft

Comment

I was 6" BPEL, 4.25" MEG/BEG. I had the confidence to get her TO the bedroom... but EQ always suffered the 1st or 2nd time with someone because I was so insecure about my size. Hindsight... I had absolutely no reason to be.

Comment

Thanks man, I’m about the same size so I’ll take your advice
          Girth 4.25 Mid shaft
          Girth 5 Mid shaft
          Girth 6.25 Mid shaft

Comment

Originally posted by Dsdany606 View Post
            Does anyone here have satisfying sex lifes while being average? And not just with one woman either. Mine has been unfortunate because of my genetics.
            I started out micro 3.5 NBPEL and 4 in girth and worked my ass off and got 5.6 NBPEL and 5 inches around. And now I’m stuck at this size.
            But like I’ve heard no one likes an average size. So maybe I’m doomed and run the risk of being cucked all my life.
            Wow, there is so much to be said abut being confident. And there is so much to sex besides a large member. Focus on being her best lover ever.
            goal--Contentment
            proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by proactive View Post
              Wow, there is so much to be said abut being confident. And there is so much to sex besides a large member. Focus on being her best lover ever.
              I’ll be confident if I was bigger, I knew I was smaller from a very young age and it affected me and my confidence
              Girth 4.25 Mid shaft
              Girth 5 Mid shaft
              Girth 6.25 Mid shaft

Comment

I'd call a (60%?) increase a complete freaking VICTORY!!
                I am right where you are now and have a wonderful time - I'm looking for 18+% to hit 12 of 88 positions that give me troubles..

ex. Scarf around the eyes, earbuds in playing music: She loved it - be creative.
                Nov 18: 5.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG
                Current: 6.0 BPEL, 6 MSEG
                Goal: 6.5 BPEL, 6.5 MSEG

Comment

Just try to enjoy life in the present. Don't wait for the "if's" because there will always be another. Life's to short to despair over what you don't have. You be made great strides to improve and you should be proud for that. Go enjoy life and the things you have right now knowing you are doing things to make it even better.
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I’ll be confident if I was bigger, I knew I was smaller from a very young age and it affected me and my confidence
                    I don't think confidence comes with size. For me a lot of it came from becoming more comfortable with my own sexuality, then second it was finding someone who I could be comfortable being myself with. We have an amazing sex life, and yes there are many fails along the way. But even those fails can be relationship builders as long as you are able to have open and positive communication.
                    goal--Contentment
                    proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchetyOldMan View Post
                      I'd call a (60%?) increase a complete freaking VICTORY!!
                      I am right where you are now and have a wonderful time - I'm looking for 18+% to hit 12 of 88 positions that give me troubles..

ex. Scarf around the eyes, earbuds in playing music: She loved it - be creative.
                      You have a 6.5 girth, do you have problems with penetration. Got me jealous lol
                      Girth 4.25 Mid shaft
                      Girth 5 Mid shaft
                      Girth 6.25 Mid shaft

Comment

You have a 6.5 girth, do you have problems with penetration. Got me jealous lol
                        6.0 now - expected to grow a skosh while trying to get the extra length...

Problems when younger - all the time - picking the wrong places to park and not bothering to stimulate enough beforehand
                        Now that I'm old - i learn to use the imagination to crack her brain before even going in- makes the task easier and more rewarding.
                        Nov 18: 5.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG
                        Current: 6.0 BPEL, 6 MSEG
                        Goal: 6.5 BPEL, 6.5 MSEG

Comment

I’m 6 nbpel and 5 girth. I consider myself average and I’ve been a player for the past 10 years. I’ve had zero women complain. I’ve limped dicked girls drunk pushing prob 4 inches of soft dick and Ive still gotten call backs and am in a great relationship with good sex. Be confident(through weight lifting) create an above average body(lift weights), read lots of book (for conversation) , dress well, learn game and learn to lick a clit and no chick will want to leave you. Improve as much as you can in what you can improve and don’t worry about what you can’t improve.

Comment

I had the MOST sex ever and had multiple women accompanying me to dances and clubs and I was smaller than you are now. I was known to show up with a woman under each arm, but it had zero to do with my dick size. When I was 13 or 14 I read a book called boys talk about girls; girls talk about boys or something like it. That's was my first ah-ha moment where I learned 95% of the hottest women are single as most guys assume they're taken, or are too afraid to approach them. I also learned confidence or just projecting confidence is the #1 thing women want. It's even secondary to looks.

This is even more important in today's era where we've lost the ability to have a conversation.

I swear, if you lock your cell phone in the glove compartment of your car and actually talk to women, they'd be stunned and if you could learn to look people in the eyes and be genuinely interested in what they're saying, you could likely have your pick of women.

But don't take my word for it - I know nothing obviously...

;-)
                            Original/Current Stats:
                            09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                            09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                            BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                              I had the MOST sex ever and had multiple women accompanying me to dances and clubs and I was smaller than you are now. I was known to show up with a woman under each arm, but it had zero to do with my dick size. When I was 13 or 14 I read a book called boys talk about girls; girls talk about boys or something like it. That's was my first ah-ha moment where I learned 95% of the hottest women are single as most guys assume they're taken, or are too afraid to approach them. I also learned confidence or just projecting confidence is the #1 thing women want. It's even secondary to looks.

This is even more important in today's era where we've lost the ability to have a conversation.

I swear, if you lock your cell phone in the glove compartment of your car and actually talk to women, they'd be stunned and if you could learn to look people in the eyes and be genuinely interested in what they're saying, you could likely have your pick of women.

But don't take my word for it - I know nothing obviously...

;-)
                              I actually know about confidence. I do pick up. But my insecurities keep eating away at my confidence. Even though I added 2 inches in my mind I’m still that 3.5 in guy inside. But this thread is helpful.
                              Ellford you said you were smaller than I was but your beginner stats says different not that it really matters
                              Girth 4.25 Mid shaft
                              Girth 5 Mid shaft
                              Girth 6.25 Mid shaft

Comment

Working...
                              X