No announcement yet.

Do you need to PE alot to get results.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need to PE alot to get results.

Ive be PE'in for like maybe a month now i dont know if I have got any results as i havent mesured yet. I have been stretching and dry jelquing and Its become a habit. I stretch in the bath then normaly do abit of jelquing after(out of the bath). I dont have a solid routine i tend to do it whenever i feel like it. Most of the time its pretty random.

You definitely need to...
    Measure
    Give it more time
    Be more consistent

Input = Output
    Starting: NBPEL 4.5" (Feb 10)
    Current: NBPEL 5.3" (May 10)
    Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Comment

Well, that varies a lot from person to person. However, you are unlikely to see many gains without some sort of plan and routine.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

You really wont gain if you do this half-heartily. Gotta get a routine going and track yourself.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

ok guys. Ok i think i need to get a ruler and some string and a calender to keep track and then do JPS course but dry jelq instead of wet.

Comment

Originally posted by p3rt2k10 View Post
            ok guys. Ok i think i need to get a ruler and some string and a calender to keep track and then do JPS course but dry jelq instead of wet.

Tailor tape measures are great just incase you would rather not do the string idea.

Comment

Get a routine, start the routine, commit to the routine and gains will come. That is the best way to see how you will earn gains and how quickly as well.
              Like it is said all over the forums, it is different for every man.
              Not all penises were created equally, with that in mind, not all penises grow at an equal rate.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Positive
                I like making my wee wee larger

Comment

Working...
                X