Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help a newbie

Hi everyone,

So I discovered this site and there is a ton of amazing info. However, there's so much that I really don't know where to begin.

Any hints or tips people could give me would be greatly appreciated.

I've started off with some of the stretches and some jelqing but I'm not really sure where to go from here. I know the answers are already here if I search hard enough but I've got myself a bit lost in all the info.

Thank you very much for your help.

Welcome to the forum!

In the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page is where you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off. Start with one of the beginner routines(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) that can be found in there and follow it through for 90 days to condition your penis before moving on to anything advanced. Continue to do plenty of reading during this period and don't hesitate to ask questions if there is anything you don't understand.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thank you very much.

The main thing I needed was a beginners work out that I can stick to. I'll check out the one you recommended.

One other quick question. I would love to buy a bathmate but really don't have the money. Is there a recommended cheaper alternative?

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

There's a ton of information for beginners on the "Start Here" section in the beginner's forum. For now, stick to a routine like JP90 and learn as much as you can while u do that. Welcome to PE!

Comment

Hey Brighton !

Welcome to the Gym

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Once you have conditioned your dick as mentioned above, check out the Pumping stickies under the Devices Forum

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Brighton View Post
            Hi everyone,

So I discovered this site and there is a ton of amazing info. However, there's so much that I really don't know where to begin.

Any hints or tips people could give me would be greatly appreciated.

I've started off with some of the stretches and some jelqing but I'm not really sure where to go from here. I know the answers are already here if I search hard enough but I've got myself a bit lost in all the info.

Thank you very much for your help.
            Welcome, Brighton.

Glad you are here with us!

What are your goals (short term and long term)?
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Thank you very much.

The main thing I needed was a beginners work out that I can stick to. I'll check out the one you recommended.

One other quick question. I would love to buy a bathmate but really don't have the money. Is there a recommended cheaper alternative?

Thanks again for your help.
              There are lower cost air pumps that you could look into but for now just stick with the beginner routine until you are conditioned.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                Welcome, Brighton.

Glad you are here with us!

What are your goals (short term and long term)?
                Well my current BPEL is Just over 6 inches and my EG is 5 inches. My end goal would be a BPEL of 7 inches and EG of 6 inches.

Do you think this is an achievable goal?

Comment

I feel inadequate because I'm 6ft2 and I guess I believe that people expect me to be bigger due to my height. This is probably classic male worries.

Comment

Well my current BPEL is Just over 6 inches and my EG is 5 inches. My end goal would be a BPEL of 7 inches and EG of 6 inches.

A 1 inch length gain is definitely achievable. One inch of girth will most likely take a lot more time and work but it is doable.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Make sure you put in some time to sit back and read through some of the most important threads on this site. It will really help out a lot with some the questions you may have. The START HERE! button is an excellent place to begin.

Something I absolutely love about PE is that there are a lot of ways/methods to increase both length and girth. On top of that you can improve erection quality and stamina. Anyway, my point is.....is that there are cheaper ways to increase size. You'll find a list of manual exercises in the articles section and beginner routines on the forums. As others have said, try a beginner routine to condition yourself for the first 90 days. You'll not only condition yourself, but you should see some awesome newbie gains as well.

This is definitely achievable. A lot of guys have made some amazing gains on the site. There are different exercises and methods that tend to focus on gaining length over girth or vice versa.

I feel inadequate because I'm 6ft2 and I guess I believe that people expect me to be bigger due to my height. This is probably classic male worries.
                      Yeah man, 6 inches in length and 5 inches in girth by all means is not small. Your stature and possibly judgements from other people probably have made you feel small. Just make sure you are into PE for you and not for them .

Again, welcome to the forum and make sure to ask away on the questions and do some reading. You'll find that the members here are pretty warm and easy going.
                      6/23/16 (Start)
                      BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
                      3/31/22
                      BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
                      Monthly Goal - May 2022:
                      BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
                      Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

Welcome!!! Big al has a great jelq free program definitely worth the read.
                        What motivates me? The fear of being average.

Comment

Originally posted by Thedorkykid View Post
                          Welcome!!! Big al has a great jelq free program definitely worth the read.
                          Do you have a link for this please? Thank you!

Comment

Thank you so much for your message.

After a little bit of online research it seems that I'm am just over the average length and girth which is a real confidence boost.

I've never had a partner complain about my size either. In fact there have been times when they've said to go slow as it's a bit too much. I guess I just want to feel better in myself. I'm dedicated to putting the time in to get that extra bit of size.

One question I have, when starting out how many days in a row should I do before taking a day off? I've read 2 days on 1 days off but also 5 days on 2 days off. I've just done two days of stretches and jelqs and everything feels fine. Do I keep going or take a break for a day?

Comment

Do you have a link for this please? Thank you!
                              The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine

Comment

Working...
                              X