Abrasions on my penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abrasions on my penis

after my last exercise routine i noticed small dots on the head of my penis. they seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. they look similar to freckles but i dont believe they are considering the alignment of said dots. there are about three to four of them. theyre also not "pink and pearlies". does anyone have any insight? or is this possibly unrelated to the excercising? thank you to anyone who suggests getting checked for vd but thats also out of the question. im not sexually active.

Since their not pink and pearlie as you put it, what color are they?
    I have gotten them as well but mine were black, are those the color that they are?
    What had got me was from stretching with a head swell (blood in the tip of the penis), and from hanging with a head swell as well. It's just ruptured blood vessels and for me they typically disappeared within 1-2 days.
    Any other information you have regarding yours?
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

My advice before you seek medical assistance is to consume at least 2000mg of Vitamin C & 100mg of Vitamin E a day for 4-5 days with no PE what so ever! You might have just over worked your penis & damaged some blood vessels, I have had this problem a few times. It is important to lay off the PE for a while & to maintain circulation of the body without PE! Keep your penis warm too this will aid in the recovery!

Comment

Originally posted by godisnowhere
        i wouldnt call them black but they were dark colored. almost like that of a freckle or mole. since ive posted this a few days ago the dots are gone. thank you both, your replies were very helpful. i do believe they were ruptured blood vessels indeed.
        Just cause they are gone, doesn't mean it's healed. Don't PE right away, give it a few days or they might return.
        Started on 03/04/2010
        BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
        Current as of 06/17/2010
        BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

Yea mine were black and also resembled mole-like things, but they disappeared within the few days like I mentioned and when I continued with my PE they didn't become any more prominent.
          If you've been PE'ing for less than 3 months then I'd stop PE for another 2-4 days and use lots of heat aid in the healing process.
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Hey all.

Not sure where else to post this. I shave when manscaping and accidentally cut myself. It didn't hurt and the wound healed quickly enough but the graze/scab embedded it's way into my skin and now I have a little brown freckle on my penis. No big deal, but if I could get rid of it I would.

Any suggestions/ideas? TIA!

Comment

Working...
            X