X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq then clamp or clamp then jelq?

Hi guys, Merry xmas!

My usual routine consists of warm up, 5 min jelq, 5 min clamp then edge

I'm thinking of switching it around so that I clamp first then jelq then edge, thoughts?

I'm seeing results but think I'm starting to plateau

You can stretch, jelq, clamp, jelq clamp, edge. Adding another set like that could help if you're starting to plateau, and jelqing in between clamping sets will get fresh blood in there. Maybe don't start at 5 minutes for the 2nd set but work up to it. Also, you can count your jelqs instead of doing time. 5 minutes one day may be 50 jelqs, but 5 minutes on another day may be more or less.

Comment

More blood the better - Jelq then clamp.
      Original/Current Stats:
      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Thanks I've changed to warm up, 3min jelq, 5 min clamp, 3 min jelq, edge. Getting positive Pis so far.

I sometimes felt that I over did it jelqing so my dick was tired when it came to clamp, this way feels better

Comment

When doing girth I wet jelq while clamped. The expansion is insane. Just be careful!

Comment

Originally posted by Norseman90 View Post
            When doing girth I wet jelq while clamped. The expansion is insane. Just be careful!
            This dude does 10 minute routines dont tell him to jelq clamped hes not conditioned for that.

I assume your going for girth based on what your doing. If ur time is limited start doing ulis or squeezes instead of edging. Also u should warm up at least 10 mins. Bathmate is also a great investment.

Cheers
            Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
            Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
            1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Assuming you are conditioned and ready for clamping, why not warm-up/jelq/clamp/jelq.

So that you get the blood flowing nicely before and after clamping.
              VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

both
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

If you're still see results don't change a thing until you stop completely. Trust me on this. Only change when you're not seeing progress
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                  X