Does my routine sound alright?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does my routine sound alright?

I've been PEing for like 4 months now, and I'm moving on to a new routine which will be done 3 times a week. Here it is:
    Warm up, followed by:
    Double squeeze from Big Al's jelq free routine-60 squeezes for 5 seconds each
    Stretches (straight out, up, down, left and right) 30 seconds each for 2 sets
    Erect kegels-2 sets of 50
    Does this sound alright, or would it be too much?
    Thank you.

If you have been at it for 4 months, that does not sound like too much.
    May even be too little. See how it goes.

Add in some edging, too.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Thanks. Maybe I'll up the stretching to 8 minutes total rather than 5. How much edging should I do? Should it be right after my normal workout or at a different time? Thanks.

Comment

Also, the edging shouldn't be taken to ejaculation, should it?

Comment

First, i had your routine for long. Didn't help. I mean, nothing helps in my case for gains. Story of my life. But after 4 months, you should go harder than this, so you can see if there is any chance of gaining at all.

At least do your homework 4 times a week. Warmup for 5 mins with hot tower. Jelqing should be 10min 4-5 sec. 2 or 3 sets. After that squeezing for 1 min below glans and end of shaft with 90 percent erect, you will reach 100 in the squeeze - 3 sets too. Stretching 3 sets too, for each side, include LAS (lazy ass stretching) in the end. Clamping 2x5min for start is good too. I mean, if u want some "mm", you need to give your best. And aways cum after Edging. I mean, if u don't have girlfriend or boyfriend, when you mastrubate, do it edging style. 15-20 min then cum. 2 times a week, no more. I think it's not good to hold it after edging without cumming.
          You need to make a program for yourself. For example 3 days of stretching, 3 days of girth. That's best try i think.

I've tryed alot of hard programs, but i'm not gaining (maybe hard gainer, maybe wrong programs, maybe no chance for me, maybe... maybe... i dunno), so, i belive that's impossible to gain without hard work and individual potential (not everyone can gain) and your gains won't be great, cuz it's nearly impossible to get 1 inch permanent gain even the says in the forum. I have read alot of serious comments of people with super programs and 3-4 years of PE with gains of 0,5 inch , some less. More than 2 days of break for your penis is alot. Think about it as you go to Fitness.
          fantasist
          Last edited by fantasist; 12-27-2018, 05:54 AM.
          Started: 01.01.2018
          NBPEL: 5.7''
          MEG: 4.8''

Current: 01.01.2019
          NBPEL: 5.7''
          BPEL: 6.9''
          BEG: 4.9"
          MEG: 5"
          Below head: 5.1"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatGuy3 View Post
            Thanks. Maybe I'll up the stretching to 8 minutes total rather than 5. How much edging should I do? Should it be right after my normal workout or at a different time? Thanks.
            Also, the edging shouldn't be taken to ejaculation, should it?
            You can find a lot of good information in this thread.

Edging for Premature Ejaculation
            Cavalier
            Retired Super Moderator
            Member of the Month Feb 2015
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Cavalier; 12-27-2018, 07:08 AM.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by fantasist View Post
              First, i had your routine for long. Didn't help. I mean, nothing helps in my case for gains. Story of my life. But after 4 months, you should go harder than this, so you can see if there is any chance of gaining at all.

At least do your homework 4 times a week. Warmup for 5 mins with hot tower. Jelqing should be 10min 4-5 sec. 2 or 3 sets. After that squeezing for 1 min below glans and end of shaft with 90 percent erect, you will reach 100 in the squeeze - 3 sets too. Stretching 3 sets too, for each side, include LAS (lazy ass stretching) in the end. Clamping 2x5min for start is good too. I mean, if u want some "mm", you need to give your best. And aways cum after Edging. I mean, if u don't have girlfriend or boyfriend, when you mastrubate, do it edging style. 15-20 min then cum. 2 times a week, no more. I think it's not good to hold it after edging without cumming.
              You need to make a program for yourself. For example 3 days of stretching, 3 days of girth. That's best try i think.

I've tryed alot of hard programs, but i'm not gaining (maybe hard gainer, maybe wrong programs, maybe no chance for me, maybe... maybe... i dunno), so, i belive that's impossible to gain without hard work and individual potential (not everyone can gain) and your gains won't be great, cuz it's nearly impossible to get 1 inch permanent gain even the says in the forum. I have read alot of serious comments of people with super programs and 3-4 years of PE with gains of 0,5 inch , some less. More than 2 days of break for your penis is alot. Think about it as you go to Fitness.
              how can u go for 8 months with no gains
              why dont u try something like bathmate, sg or a phallosan etc
              i dont believe ppl cant gain, but they gain differently, ive seen many ppl unable to gain from manual exercises including myself
              KneeGrow
              Banned
              Last edited by KneeGrow; 12-27-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Thanks all. Should I take the routine to every other day? From feedback new routine may look like this:
                Warm up
                Stretching for 8 minutes total (up, down, left, right and forward each held for 30 seconds for 3 sets)
                60 squeezes for 5 seconds each
                2 sets of 50 kegels
                End 2 of the sessions with edging

If I don't notice much progress after a while I might consider adding in some more clamps.

Comment

Thanks all. Should I take the routine to every other day? From feedback new routine may look like this:
                  Warm up
                  Stretching for 8 minutes total (up, down, left, right and forward each held for 30 seconds for 3 sets)
                  60 squeezes for 5 seconds each
                  2 sets of 50 kegels
                  End 2 of the sessions with edging

If I don't notice much progress after a while I might consider adding in some more clamps.
                  Looks good.
                  You may even look at the uli stretch after a few more months of conditioning.
                  Thread

Comment

Thanks. Would 2 on 1 off be bad for gains on this routine? Maybe I'd be better off on every other day? I'm not sure.

Comment

I think 2 on/ 1 off
                      Thread

Comment

Working...
                      X